Which Class ist the most ugly one?

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No.... They look better because theyre more restricted. I personally only liked (I think) 2 of the presets. And then most of the mods I could make looked HORRIBLE.

Whereas with the original classes you started off with a nice selection of presets and it was easy to make tiny tweaks and stuff til they were perfect.

I missed eyeliner/shadow the most. My cleric has a very vague light brown eyeshadow along with her lovely brown hair and awesome eyes.... So much more customisation let me make such a pretty lady.

I shall post a screeni in a moment b:pleased

EDIT :

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/mrmasta/Capture-7.png

Although now looking a little closer I can see a few little tweaks I need. The shadowing from the flat cheekbone top looks a little off.
    yeah i realize that, basically the old preset classes:

ugly/pretty = your own skill lol

Small note: maybe the lower lips can be a little thicker? atm it looks a bit like shes trying hard not to make a sour face with a lemon in her mouth
    http://sp.life123.com/bm.pix/bigstockphoto_lips_373801.s600x600.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    yeah i realize that, basically the old preset classes:

ugly/pretty = your own skill lol

Small note: maybe the lower lips can be a little thicker? atm it looks a bit like shes trying hard not to make a sour face with a lemon in her mouth
    http://sp.life123.com/bm.pix/bigstockphoto_lips_373801.s600x600.jpg

b:chuckle Lemons are not what she just swallowed.

/toocrude? :D
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:chuckle Lemons are not what she just swallowed.

/toocrude? :D

OMG>>>>>>>>LOL...

or do i just have my head in the gutter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    OMG>>>>>>>>LOL...

or do i just have my head in the gutter

You have your head in the gutter. It might be a bit crude, but we have fun down here. :)
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You have your head in the gutter. It might be a bit crude, but we have fun down here. :)

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The only reason I am not surprised at the way the TB look is because a lot of Chinese, anime, or art, tends to be transgendered. In this case for the Tieborn Race, it is the way they stand >_>.
  • Srepaid - Raging Tide
    Srepaid - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Generally, I'd say barbs because of how little you can modify them, but people usually like the "Fuzzy Tiger" that I've met

Then I'd agree with what some are saying - it's all in the skill of the person behind the keyboard.

But some classes are just.. hard to make look cute -- still doable though.

I kinda get what people are saying about the TB... sometimes if I click on one sin, then click on another one nearby... oh look, they're the exact same... And all the guys have white hair (almost) :P Every so often I see a little modification. But it's not hard to make a tb look decent... and different. At least I think she looks alright
    |
    V
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s307/4HisGlory247/2011-01-1619-31-59.jpg
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Generally, I'd say barbs because of how little you can modify them, but people usually like the "Fuzzy Tiger" that I've met

Then I'd agree with what some are saying - it's all in the skill of the person behind the keyboard.

But some classes are just.. hard to make look cute -- still doable though.

I kinda get what people are saying about the TB... sometimes if I click on one sin, then click on another one nearby... oh look, they're the exact same... And all the guys have white hair (almost) :P Every so often I see a little modification. But it's not hard to make a tb look decent... and different. At least I think she looks alright
    |
    V
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s307/4HisGlory247/2011-01-1619-31-59.jpg

Hey look, its that 2nd of the 2 good TB hairstyles! :D

srlsy, theyre too limited :( Just cos you can make them look good, doesnt mean you can make them look as unique.

Her eyebrows are the same as ever, theres no eyeshadow or anything (No uniqueness because aside one of the horrible presets theres no sight of it) interesting. Just different colours and a slight shape change.

---BTW, im not trying to be mean, she looks nice. But someone esles sin will look almost identical. Several someone elses sins.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The old classes before RT expansion.

Because their graphics are old and the dev team suck too much to bother maybe updating the old classes and areas in the game to try and make them at least decently match the new content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toonsurfer - Sanctuary
    Toonsurfer - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I dont like sins that much but I do enjoy a good psy.....i made my psy to look like Nightcrawler from X-men
    http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w359/Eliteknight2003/Stuff%20for%20only%20a%20few/ToonSurfer.jpg My psy is cool atleast to me b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Elf got the least vote and tideborn got the most vote. People you need to eat more fish, they are good for your health, even though they smell sort of bad when you cook them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lol people don't seem to like sinsb:surrender but out of the two TB chara's i'd say Phys are the ugliest because they stand funny.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I dunno about ugliest class, but the ugliest toon I ever saw was Lugy or Loogy whatever her name was; Spitballs wife. freaked me the F out.
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Took a screenshot of her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    its horrifying isnt it!?
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Obviously the male tideborn classes, both Psychic and Sin. Their only options are to make them look feminine, emo, or both. Hairstyles? All extremely feminine(especialy with the shells and **** in them) and many also emo. Facial hair? Sorry, tideborn males are meant to be trannies(Just look at their meditate forms!) If it weren't for the fact that I would get into trouble, I would actually use a certain trick to give my psychic a specific facial hair style I prefer for my male chars that only male human gets. The hair I can somewhat deal with because of the fashion hairstyles, but seriously, there are plenty of male tideborn npc's with facial hair who don't look like trannies.
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    why u hatin on the fishies D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    why u hatin on the fishies D:

Me not hate on the fishies. Me only hate on the tranny and emo fishies. Which unfortunately happens to be ALL of the male ones.
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Female Wizards, when u start them they look like old women.
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011

and dont want to talk about "all barbs looks the same" >_>

Barbs take no skill, they all look alike no matter what you try.
    True, there is almost no variation with barbs, however the OP was complaining about how ugly BMs are, which is dependant on toon creating skill.

wow, that waz fast xD and yeah, barbs, fckn ugly, but just picture a female barb.... smexy wookie chick....b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sins aren't ugly or at least I think mine isn't http://i53.tinypic.com/t5rt48.jpg
  • Collien_ - Lost City
    Collien_ - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sins aren't ugly or at least I think mine isn't http://i53.tinypic.com/t5rt48.jpg

But she is ugly! b:surrender looks like a crazy witch
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    But she is ugly! b:surrender looks like a crazy witch

okay she may not be the prettiest one around but the screenshot really messed up her eyes, just noticed that
    And it's in much worse quality then actually in game
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    okay she may not be the prettiest one around but the screenshot really messed up her eyes, just noticed that

Sorry but almost all the "tatoo" based presets look fecking ugly, and especially with that blue skin colour.

b:surrender I blame customisation for it, to look nice, you have to conform to a certain preset.... b:surrender
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Male archers.b:bye
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    sins are the ugliest @#$!ing *&^# ever. I mean, just look at me.
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    personally i dont like psy's o.o no special reason they look weird lol D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011

It's true... screenshots do actually look different than ingame.

http://i52.tinypic.com/v7h4ht.jpg

I think she looks fine. I like their stance actually. Also psy looks exactly like sin just stands differently.
  • CivicSouL - Heavens Tear
    CivicSouL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Wow, i have to admit, that's quite a pretty sin! Nice work b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined PWI November 2008 :)
    Sin lvl 101 June 2011 (New Main after CC fix)
    Bm June 2009
    Cleric lvl 70 July 2009: DaExSaken

Retired from PWI August 2011
  • Collien_ - Lost City
    Collien_ - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2011

wow... she's so cute b:cute one of best made sins i ever saw :3 (ofc fash++++ your customization)