edited January 2011 in General Discussion
I'm trying to find some ocean chanters.
Any one no where to find them?
Post edited by Aoitori - Lost City on

Comments

• Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well, first of all, don't look for Ocean Chanters. You need to find Icewave Sirens or something like that. When you tame them, they become Ocean Chanters. Kinda like the Armored Arrow Fish becoming Wicked Teeth. No idea why this happens, but it does. I'm not sure of the coordinates, but they're in the southern part of Forest of Songs.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • XJinxx - Sanctuary
    XJinxx - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    their stats are so horrible b:sad

but they're sooo cute!
    i don't know why they make pets like that. there are pets with such good attribute distributions, then theres the pets with terrible stat distributions b:sad

i mean shouldn't they make it so each pet has some redeemable qualities? have you looked at the scorpiontail pet? it fails in every way. the stat distribution is a small blob in the center of the stat web, with a spike at regen or something.

i guess this is why you see all these venos run around with magmites (high pdef, attack, and hp) all the time. and no, don't tell me "im not a conformist but i have a mechcrab or a cub" that's like the same thing. the point is that there are a few good stats and the rest are all worthless. maybe the suck ones (like evasion and regen) need to be made better or something >.>

but the ocean chanter...ya its good accuracy and evasion, mediocre everything else. i was planning on teaching it some stuff so it can be a debuff/pull pet since it comes with slow and shriek b:shutup
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    their stats are so horrible b:sad

but they're sooo cute!
    i don't know why they make pets like that. there are pets with such good attribute distributions, then theres the pets with terrible stat distributions b:sad

i mean shouldn't they make it so each pet has some redeemable qualities? have you looked at the scorpiontail pet? it fails in every way. the stat distribution is a small blob in the center of the stat web, with a spike at regen or something.

i guess this is why you see all these venos run around with magmites (high pdef, attack, and hp) all the time. and no, don't tell me "im not a conformist but i have a mechcrab or a cub" that's like the same thing. the point is that there are a few good stats and the rest are all worthless. maybe the suck ones (like evasion and regen) need to be made better or something >.>

but the ocean chanter...ya its good accuracy and evasion, mediocre everything else. i was planning on teaching it some stuff so it can be a debuff/pull pet since it comes with slow and shriek b:shutup

My biggest disappointment was that it was a land pet. b:surrender
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • XJinxx - Sanctuary
    XJinxx - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i had hoped they would be land, water, and air! b:shocked

because they seem to swim through the air and do somersaults and stuff
  • Lolite - Heavens Tear
    Lolite - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    They are found around 632 270 and they are called Icewave Siren.

Beautiful aren't they....I was so disappointed when I saw her stats...b:sad

She is not that ideal for a puller either, in my opinion. Since she is not capable of ranged attack, her 5.8m/s speed at lvl7 (which will increase 0.1m/s per 10 lvls) is not so outstanding...

I can't find any use for her other than staring at her at the beginning of FF while waiting for others to get there b:cry
    Moved to WoW b:bye
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    Psytrac - Raging Tide Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    excuse my ignorance, but what is FF?
  • whantplay2
    whantplay2 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The stats of Ocean Chanters is here just to lv 100.
    Attack is reduced into diagram for tecnical issue (not linear into pet but make with only 2 point b:lipcurl )

Here other new pet (also blue magmite vs grey magmite), when i can make every of it b:surrender

b:bye
    perfectworldcommy.blogspot.com
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    excuse my ignorance, but what is FF?

FF is Forgotten Frostlands, an 85+ instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    Psytrac - Raging Tide Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    FF is Forgotten Frostlands, an 85+ instance.
    ah.. so that's what t's really called.. thanks :)
  • EchoFae - Archosaur
    EchoFae - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The Ocean Chanter's are very cute b:cute, I want to find one, how much do they sell for??
    !*LOL*! b:chuckle
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The Ocean Chanter's are very cute b:cute, I want to find one, how much do they sell for??
    Please don't necro old threads. Posting in threads older than 30 days is against forum rules, and this thread has been dead since 2009.

Anyways, people usually don't sell them, they usually just go out and tame them themselves. While they may be "cute", they're not particularly useful. If you want to tame one yourself, just look at the Ultimate Pet List entry in the PWI wiki. It lists info about all pets, including their coordinates, level, stats, skills, and other information. Just look in the level 7 land pets for the Icewave Siren/Ocean Chanter entry (the name for that one changes when you tame it).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You forgot to lock it.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
This discussion has been closed.