Stop drinking Hatorade

BigFIuffy - Archosaur
BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Throughout my 7-8 months on this server i have noticed all kinds of players who tell new players how awful the other factions players are. There is to much hate going in between factions (especially on forums and west gate). Everyone take a chill pill and talk to the person for a bit before starting to hate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by BigFIuffy - Archosaur on

Comments

• Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hi fluffy, how's life? Me, I'm good. I enjoy sitting on my *** all day reading posts on the forums b:pleased

In all honestly, idgaf anymore :D I had my share of TW last week and I'm getting one this week. I have no complaints whatsoever other than the fact that I am completely broke in this game o.o
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    zulusive is awful and gey,
    nemesis is awful and gey,
    phoenix is awful and gey,
    immunity is awful and gey,
    darkside is awful and gey,
    treason is awful and gey,
    Arch server is awful and gey,
    All servers are awful and gey,
    you are awful and gey,
    I am awful and gey.
    b:dirty
    /thread
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Soochi : Mango is a big headed t@rd.....

on my first day of entering server.......b:shutup
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yep, I'm a big tard.
    b:victory
    Winning b:pleased
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yep, I'm a big tard.

atleast u have one big head mango its not all bad b:victory
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Throughout my 7-8 months on this server i have noticed all kinds of players who tell new players how awful the other factions players are. There is to much hate going in between factions (especially on forums and west gate). Everyone take a chill pill and talk to the person for a bit before starting to hate.

u are right Fluffy ... i've notice that to ... from the first day on the server, each time i squaded with ppl from other factions they asked me how can i handle all the ***holes in mine (doesen't matter wich faction i was in <.<) ... ofc after a while some of them become my friends and joined the "awfull faction" others .... nvm ...

i allways said that you can not judge a faction from outside if you were never part of it or had "real" issues with it ... and ofc... if 1 of the ppl is trully an *** that doesen't mean all ppl in that faction are ... but looks like ppl enjoy drama in Arch ... tell you the truth i do to sometimes (when i'm bored and farming/grinding or w/e) as long as that "drama" doesen't starts to affect to many ppl and hurt them ...
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    hmm xactly like some ppl that dont like to squad wid zulusive....b:bye

I hate u sooch u dinna inv me to impulse after that sermon abt dont join narla b:angry
  • Indiri - Archosaur
    Indiri - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The only time I care about what faction someone is in is if I really dislike that person, in which case I care only enough to not be in the same faction. Other than that? Yeah, doesn't matter.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I hate you all.

/wrists

b:cry
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I love everybody.

Sometimes I hate what they DO.

"I hate Nemesis" - would never say that.

"I hate that Nemesis still hasn't learned the lesson of Narla that putting all the op people in one faction does nothing but kill TW, induce boredom and make this server a ghost town"

- Er, yup, thats me.

"I hate that some of the weakest players in Nemesis boast the loudest as though they matter one whit. Particularly a to-remain-nameless cata barb that this old man with his outdated gear was still able to 1 - shot with a 2x spark, undine, frenzy sage bids crit last go around"

- me too.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    how many rank 9s

and +10 or above people does nemesis have now btw? >_>
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited January 2011
    how many rank 9s

and +10 or above people does nemesis have now btw? >_>

how many do they need?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Kaida_Hoshi - Archosaur
    Kaida_Hoshi - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    -waves flag-

We need them to **** in those darn light bulbs b:chuckle

p.s~ most likely my joke will fall flat they always do, fail wiz ftw atleast my dream isnt becoming a comedian :/
    edited January 2011
    fail wiz ftw atleast my dream isnt becoming a comedian :/

Shoulda gone sage - sage wizzies are funnier too . . . . .

was a fair try though, lol
    edited January 2011
    Always hating on the demon wiz >< what I ever do to you b:cry
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    how many do they need?

actually that was a genuine question

I count phoenix has 2 rank 9s atm one being mexy +11 psy, and one +12 lunar and a +10 r8 barb.

zulu, or elu or triusive or w/e idk 1 or 2 r9s? shahiin r9 archer and a bunch of +10 people ive seen such as yourself with that g12 crit sword.

Immunity has 2 people with +10 gear, one is a Aqua r8 psy the other is agentpotato, but zero rank 9s.

Darkside has zero r9, Bdoomed is +10 wiz idk anymore.

Treason I havent seen any r9s there since lusin and miz left.

nem ive heard has 11 r9s? god knows how many +10 or above people like +12 r8 on the director... ._.

wtb accurate number count at how much in danger the server is in *****-for-fun tw from nem.
    even just 4 rank9s tipped the balance in phoenix favour in tw against us I am certain 2 squads of them will make any other faction a 15minute-joke-roll.

Your right though... since getting so many r9s, tw will no longer be fun for the factions nemesis attacks or for the nemesis members themselves which ultimately defeats the point of tw. b:surrender

I cant even remember what this thread was about now...

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited January 2011
    actually that was a genuine question

Ok, serious answer -

Zulu has 1 rank 9 with rumors of a second. We have a few rank 8, I honestly don't know.

And my g12? Its a paperweight now with less magic attack than a +4 R8 or pretty close.

Nemesis has at least a dozen rank 8/r9 - its getting to be their uniform.

Phoenix - I have no idea.
    wtb accurate number count at how much in danger the server is in *****-for-fun tw from nem.

how much danger>? Grave danger. And thats HIGHLY accurate.

The only one that beat me to the punch last time with Narla was Dream. View me as the canary in the coal mine. I knew that last TW was over at the 3 minute mark.
  • MiZandrY - Heavens Tear
    MiZandrY - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ok, serious answer -

Zulu has 1 rank 9 with rumors of a second. We have a few rank 8, I honestly don't know.

And my g12? Its a paperweight now with less magic attack than a +4 R8 or pretty close.

Nemesis has at least a dozen rank 8/r9 - its getting to be their uniform.

how much danger>? Grave danger. And thats HIGHLY accurate.

The only one that beat me to the punch last time with Narla was Dream. View me as the canary in the coal mine. I knew that last TW was over at the 3 minute mark.

Elusive/Zulusive had 3, NutR has partial, Alohora full and Shahiin full
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Mexy r9 psy
    Kaboom +12 psy
    /||\ - r9 archer

That's it since they lost Miz and lusin and that's why Immunity, who has nothing, really, face-rolled them in a few minutes on the last TW. Just 2 r9's made the difference.

Now, having 12 along with all the rest of the well-geared people on the server...
    There's no need for strategy, for organization, for good leadership. Friends from nemesis have PM'd me raging about how unorganized and terribly lead the faction is but they stayed because they just wanted to beat zulusive. Well, zulusive's doing their own thing and, for once, are not focusing on a specific opposing faction. Wonder how long it will take those people to get bored... unless, of course, they have the same goal they had back in narla: the map.
  • MiZandrY - Heavens Tear
    MiZandrY - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Mexy r9 psy
    Kaboom +12 psy
    /||\ - r9 archer

That's it since they lost Miz and lusin and that's why Immunity, who has nothing, really, face-rolled them in a few minutes on the last TW. Just 2 r9's made the difference.

Now, having 12 along with all the rest of the well-geared people on the server...
    There's no need for strategy, for organization, for good leadership. Friends from nemesis have PM'd me raging about how unorganized and terribly lead the faction is but they stayed because they just wanted to beat zulusive. Well, zulusive's doing their own thing and, for once, are not focusing on a specific opposing faction. Wonder how long it will take those people to get bored... unless, of course, they have the same goal they had back in narla: the map.

Edit: My veno is in PHOENIX again... Has been for a day or 2. So they have 4.
    edited January 2011
    Well, zulusive's doing their own thing and, for once, are not focusing on a specific opposing faction. Wonder how long it will take those people to get bored... unless, of course, they have the same goal they had back in narla: the map.

Well, with Miz in Phoenix and us down some members, Phoenix might give us a 2 hour loss which is what alot of us were always looking for. Its just in the past the only place to get it was Narla/Nemesis. The only problem is that this will last us until Nemesis continues across the map. Should be at least 3 months or so, but what then?

Maybe a repeat - The server gets fed up, comes together, ends the Narla/Nemesis party, people qq, blame mango, nemesis breaks apart, Mango and Kat form new faction (Faction name: Narcissist?) and we do it all over again. I'd prefer to get off the hamster wheel and correct things before half the map is owned, but w/e b:surrender
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Edit: My veno is in PHOENIX again... Has been for a day or 2. So they have 4.

dont forget meleehit +10 r8 barb +10 lunar chest and such, hes awesome just saying
    b:surrender

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • EnmaKaoru - Archosaur
    EnmaKaoru - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    dont forget meleehit +10 r8 barb +10 lunar chest and such, hes awesome just saying
    b:surrender

Yeah i agree, meleehit is awesome. Rion is just to squishy b:laugh
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Well, with Miz in Phoenix and us down some members, Phoenix might give us a 2 hour loss which is what alot of us were always looking for. Its just in the past the only place to get it was Narla/Nemesis. The only problem is that this will last us until Nemesis continues across the map. Should be at least 3 months or so, but what then?

Maybe a repeat - The server gets fed up, comes together, ends the Narla/Nemesis party, people qq, blame mango, nemesis breaks apart, Mango and Kat form new faction (Faction name: Narcissist?) and we do it all over again. I'd prefer to get off the hamster wheel and correct things before half the map is owned, but w/e b:surrender

as it stands now, no one stands any chance against nemesis, even in a 3v1 with elusive phoenix and immunity (just saying as an example not suggesting the 3 factions are planning anything b:avoid) Nem is likely to win all 3 hands down, nuking any barbs and entire squads that get near their base in a few rank9 tab-attack-tab-attack shots.

nem has enough rank9s for a squad of op players in each tw that would win them it hands down.

check mexycan's tw videos he solos factions.

Nemesis may not like it, but at this point in time the only way they are going to get a fun or challenging tw is against the 3 other stronger tw factions on our server at the same time to spread them thinly.

I personally want fun maintained tw over a long time gaining and losing lands at an equal rate. To be able to beat or be defeated by every faction on the map.

but I know my faction 1v1 cannot beat nemesis theres no avoiding it, its a fact.

So heres a question, does Mango encourage the idea of a 3v1 gank on them to challenge them in tw?

or does nemesis want more easy 20 minute victories for more land? full stop.

Current TW strength on Arch:

1.Nemesis
    2. Phoenix/Immunity
    3. Elusive (idk they lost people in the refreshment from elu-zulu-elu again, people tiring of the drama is what ive been told b:shocked but they are still a huge influence in tw)
    4. Treason/TEXAS
    5. erm.....? Darkside maybe but I know they are having problems.
    6. G.ay (just because) and yes the word G.ay gets blocked by forums idk why, but they are recruiting 60+ for tw. b:cute

x____x

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    as it stands now, no one stands any chance against nemesis, even in a 3v1 with elusive phoenix and immunity (just saying as an example not suggesting the 3 factions are planning anything b:avoid) Nem is likely to win all 3 hands down, nuking any barbs and entire squads that get near their base in a few rank9 tab-attack-tab-attack shots.

x____x

Bleh Rion n Fluff Pulling Cata = GG.....

Misa can prolly kill all those r9 sins nemesis has..maybe not iNInja....

I dnno wat to tell abt Mexy or Kaboom.....b:shocked
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Of The Core of Elusive..Only Lilith Has left....

Of teh Ppl who Pk n Tw...only Metridium has left......

Left to Nemesis that is.....

I R FACTION HOPPER ATM...8 FACTIONS IN 10 MINS....\

WHAT REWARD DO I GET b:bye
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2011

The simple fact that you typed that just shows truly how broken this game is. But one way to fix it would be get a +12 r9 sin to 4 shot miz every time she starts channeling an attack.

But well..we don't have any of those, we did have a r8 +10 but hes gone. b:bye

I do enjoy the new faction name, perhaps we may call ourselves "broke superhero's?" We have the intention..but not the funding.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
    edited January 2011
    I dnno wat to tell abt Mexy or Kaboom.....b:shocked

Pretty sure they are 1 shots if me or any rank 8 wiz worth their robes see them before they see us . . . .

So heres a question, does Mango encourage the idea of a 3v1 gank on them to challenge them in tw?

No no no.

First, I highly doubt they could defend a 3x. Possible, but doubtful. Rank 9 is good, but its not THAT good.

Second, get with the program. There are only 2 options for the Nemesis threat, if you agree it is one.

Solution A: all the 100s on the server combine in 1 faction. Lets call this the "Elusive Solution" since its basically what happened vs Narla.

Solution B: every other faction no shows Nemesis for 3 months. If they keep bidding on land, you know its not for fun TW, lol. Lets call this the "BLOODMYSTIC is a Genius Solution" since it is guaranteed to

(1) bore some people outta Nemesis:

Rank 9? $1,500
    Application to top TW Faction? $0
    Carrying around Rank 9 weapon with noone to use it on? Priceless

(2) demonstrate once and for all that they want the map, not fun TW.

I'm happy to participate once again in Solution A, but not until it is in place and 80 100s sign up for TW against nemesis.

Until then, I'm signed on to Solution B.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Solution A: all the 100s on the server combine in 1 faction. Lets call this the "Elusive Solution" since its basically what happened vs Narla.

Nemesis A vs Nemesis B b:shutup

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited January 2011
    My solution to this "hatorade thread"

.....Do a little dance,

......Make a little love,

......Get down tonight !!!!