Food and Mana?

Yasmiwitchie - Archosaur
Yasmiwitchie - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Hi, I am new to the game and I was wondering where to find food and mana to buy? I have tried finding the answer through continued online searches, but I have been unsuccessful. I am a cleric, so I don't need food so much, but my mana continues to run low, and I am tired of spending my game time in meditation. If anyone can please answer my question, I will be grateful.
Post edited by Yasmiwitchie - Archosaur on

Comments

• Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    HP and MP pots come as drops from many mobs while grinding. You can also find them at your local apothecary. As soon as you hit the main city in your quests, (level 2-4), you will have a quest to go meet all the various merchants so no trouble finding one.
  • Yasmiwitchie - Archosaur
    Yasmiwitchie - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Excellent! Thank you! =)
  • Mourey__ - Dreamweaver
    Mourey__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well 1st thing if droped from monsters yeah. 2nd thing is from NPC called apothecary, i'm sure like most of town's have one. 3rd thing there are charms in butique, but you have to get alot of cash and buy gold, or pay with real money for gold. And last thing, there are mp and hp foods, first ones you can get at level 25, they are pretty rare and expensive, but will give you plenty of mp or hp. Well at level 75 there are another foods, which aren't really rare, and are alot chaper. I think they are even better than a charm in some situations.