Scammer in the house, whut?!

AIDS_Virus - Harshlands
AIDS_Virus - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Word to your mothers, PWE, this guy's got his scam on, and you best be steppin' up!
You best watch yourselves Harshlands! This guy is a "S" to the "C" to the "A-M-M-E-R" "Scammer."

removed for naming and shaming.

Believe it. b:cool
Post edited by AIDS_Virus - Harshlands on

Comments

• Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    inb4lockfornamingandshaming
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Naming and shaming is not allowed in the forums. If you have a problem with someone or want to report a problem user, send a ticket instead of posting it here.

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • WheresMyCar - Dreamweaver
    WheresMyCar - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Word? o.O?
  • AIDS_Virus - Harshlands
    AIDS_Virus - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Naming and shaming is not allowed in the forums. If you have a problem with someone or want to report a problem user, send a ticket instead of posting it here.

Thanks.

And the more you twiddle your thumbs and QQ to me to send your *** a ticket, the more suckers he pulls into his "bot" scam. I was a hacker, and I can tell you from experience, this guy has more Keylogging in this website than a cheap mexican ***** has crabs.

Don't whine at me to send a ticket Sango. I could just let him continue to trick players who are supporting your game instead.
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    Toxie - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And the more you twiddle your thumbs and QQ to me to send your *** a ticket, the more suckers he pulls into his "bot" scam. I was a hacker, and I can tell you from experience, this guy has more Keylogging in this website than a cheap mexican ***** has crabs.

Don't whine at me to send a ticket Sango. I could just let him continue to trick players who are supporting your game instead.

But yet you don't edit out the link he posts in the screenshot. Good job.
  • WheresMyCar - Dreamweaver
    WheresMyCar - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Wow, calm down and have a cookie. I baked some fresh ones. b:cute
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Naming and shaming is forbidden. You got a problem with a user, send a proper report here: http://support.perfectworld.com/
This discussion has been closed.