ketorak Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
Can some one tell me if u are alowed to kill players in secret passage
Post edited by ketorak on

Comments

• Yikes - Lost City
    Yikes - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    the thing is you can pk people in secret passage, and yes the pker can be BANNED IF the pker kills someone 3 times! so the player who got killed 3 times in a row from the pker, he or she can report it to a gm by sending a ticket! and the pker maybe banned.. cuz secret passage is the only fb/bh cave which can all players see unless hall of deception. means alot would be there to quest or for fb and bh. so yeah thats all i know :) you can kill people in secret passage too, but there are certain conditions :P or esle poof! banned! but no for pking the rpks you wont get banned ^^
  • Jenthera - Lost City
    Jenthera - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    what condicions, and rpkers havbe quest there to u know
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    If I see one more thread about this particular topic, i'm going to punch a kitten.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just don't.

Yes, it's possible to PK there without actually disturbing the lowbies there. Yes, people DO PK there regularly. And yes, I do believe it'd be allowed for two level 100s to PK each other without disturbing them.
    However, I know dozens of people who've been called to PK there and then they've found themselves banned because some spiteful enemy takes the game waaaaay too seriously and reported them. You're playing with fire just by PKing there.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Took a bit of looking for Fuzzy to find it, but hey, isn't that what the search button is for?

The official rule:

Killing players in Secret Passage is not allowed, no matter what the circumstances are.

Thanks all.

There is your final answer to this question.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.