character creation should be freezed

Options
RedFangz - Heavens Tear
RedFangz - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
i think it would be better to have the ability to freeze a char when u edit it so you can actually use reference pictures not try to keep them on target while their faces move..

i dont see the point of the transparency of the reference pic if the toon cant be frozen so we can actually change how they look like,..

if there is a way to do this, pls let me know.. ty :D
True greatness comes not because of winning every battle, but in winning without ever fighting -Sun Tzu
>>http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=bf82353e88e001a6<&lt;
They can say what they want imma keep my head up, the thought of me losing never crossed my mind..
16k hp for a lvl 90 barb is good don't u think? :P considering i have 2.86 aps for fun :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by RedFangz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i think it would be better to have the ability to freeze a char when u edit it so you can actually use reference pictures not try to keep them on target while their faces move..

i dont see the point of the transparency of the reference pic if the toon cant be frozen so we can actually change how they look like,..

if there is a way to do this, pls let me know.. ty :D

I wouldn't even know how to use a transparency or reference pic to begin with. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • RedFangz - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ahahahah... just hate it cos i want my bm to look just like me xD
    True greatness comes not because of winning every battle, but in winning without ever fighting -Sun Tzu
    They can say what they want imma keep my head up, the thought of me losing never crossed my mind..
    16k hp for a lvl 90 barb is good don't u think? :P considering i have 2.86 aps for fun :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedFangz - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    no ones answering O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    noone cares. not really an issue for the majority of players who seem to have managed with the feature as is for over two years...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    PWI has some of the best customization opportunity of any game I've ever seen.
    So don't complain k?

And you wanna make your bm look "just like me (you)?"
    Hope you mean you in RL, cuz I don't think you can make a bm look like a barb b:avoid
  • Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this is a really good idea..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I agree - customizing the tideborns is a huge pain. They move a lot and it makes me dizzy b:faint