Gather Fodder (Venomancer Quest)

da1ca
da1ca Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I got the Gather Fodder quest to collect 20 Hay, but it doesn't say where to get it, anyone know where I can find Hay or a Cage for this quest?
Post edited by da1ca on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    da1ca wrote: »
    I got the Gather Fodder quest to collect 20 Hay, but it doesn't say where to get it, anyone know where I can find Hay or a Cage for this quest?

It's a rather difficult quest. ^_^" Hay should drop very rarely from the turtles, and rarely from these dinosaurs near lvl 20 I think.
  • shiningstar
    shiningstar Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i think dropping from the mob is the only way to get fodder. it's very rare.
  • infrared
    infrared Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Correct, it's a rare drop. You can buy it from player shops or loot it yourself but it's not easy. The cage can only be purchased via the item mall and a nice micro transaction, which is not currently working in the CB. Don't get to attached to anything anyway, there will be a server wipe before OB starts.
  • kunamie
    kunamie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    its been a hour and i got 5 hays, and keep getting bhudah's hands, are those important or i just sell them to npc?
  • kyuukiko
    kyuukiko Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I was wondering about that, too, what the buddha's hands are for/do.
  • infrared
    edited August 2008
    you will need buddah hands for the dragon quests, or what ever it's going to be called in the international version. I think its an item used for the storage expansion as well, i forget.
  • infrared
    edited August 2008
    kunamie wrote: »
    its been a hour and i got 5 hays, and keep getting bhudah's hands, are those important or i just sell them to npc?

Thats pretty cool. I have noticed that loot drops seem to be higher. Not sure if its due to the CB and testing loots or if the loot settings will remain after the CB. (crossing my fingers)
  • cheechee
    cheechee Posts: 14
    edited August 2008
    There are higher % chance hay (grass) drops from the purple rhinodrakes just outside west gate of archosaur - and then theres the lvl 30 Infant Pups (antilopes) which have a higher % drop rate over near heavens tear city

To give you an idea of drop rates:

Purple Rhinodrakes (lvl 21-22mob) - 14.76%
    Infant Pups (lvl30 mob) - 22.77%

theres a database we use to look stuff up for drops, mob locations etc which may be handy, but the mob names here in Int version are different - the co ords given there are the same

http://pw.rob-soft.com/m1my.php

Chee
  • panny
    panny Posts: 0
    edited September 2008
    OMG ty so much for the data bank. I been aggravating myself getting lost ( such a noob i know):p

ty ty :D
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Longhorned Carapests drop hay as well.
  • meng18
    meng18 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I need help finding hay, I am on a quest! I am trying to get some from riptide turtles, but I don't know if their the right turtles
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    neecroo.

try using the search function; this is a very commonly asked --- and answered --- question. hint: pwdatabase.com.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • mayn57
    mayn57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    kunamie wrote: »
    where did you find the critters that dropped the hay at, thx
  • mayn57
    mayn57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    mayn57 wrote: »
    where did you find the critters that dropped the hay at, thx
    ah gathering what i have read here, i probaly will trash this quest, i am only a lvl 8b:surrender