still looking for a faction, helpful one

Lheowyn - Harshlands
Lheowyn - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
well as you see by my avatar im 95, im soon to be 96, 9% away. most of my time during perfect world i was leader,tryed to run faction,helped others over myself.i joined maybe less then 10 factions sense the time i started this mmos almost 2 years ago, little about myself, my faviort class is cleric, i made maybe 20 clerics, an deleted everyone of them, i made 2 barbs, maybe 4 assassins, have 2 on this server 8x an me,other on pve server with my barb. harshlands is my only server i play now. all my gear i have on is 85+ im pure buil;d, like 4k hp unbuff 5.2k buff im not aps but will be in time after 100, i save my coins on needed stuff, i dont cash shop, but i enjoy the game. and i feel i need be in a a good helpful faction or to get my faction going, im not much of a followr, i do like to lead,but if a faction welcomes me an makes me feel welcome i will be loyal. i just tired of how much this game changed but it still fun. out of all the factions there has to be a helpful one somewhere heres what im looking for:

1. helpful, factions tt runs is important. i help you u help me
2. no drama, drama breaks up factions,respect me i respect you
3.rpk, i cant stand none rpk factions( but depending on factions i can kos i bind this rule)
4. active, i dont care if it lvl 1 faction or not, if like 40+ people on, its somewhat active
5. more people my lvl or higher. i dont mind running low lvls fb, or bhs kills bosses or what not, i like help

as i conclude i am very active,on every day if nobody pms me guil;ds or any infoill start my faction up, as for in future i plain on having a faction base an what not so feel free to pm me details an ill get back to u asap thanks
Post edited by Lheowyn - Harshlands on

Comments

• TurdBurglar - Harshlands
    TurdBurglar - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    TeamLlama is where u need to be. We are very active and we have more than half 9x players. Pm me ingame if you are interestedb:victory
  • Lheowyn - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    TeamLlama is where u need to be. We are very active and we have more than half 9x players. Pm me ingame if you are interestedb:victory

only interested if they do the requirements i asked for. ill keep them in mind
  • Hl/ - Harshlands4
    Hl/ - Harshlands4 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    TeamLlama is where u need to be. We are very active and we have more than half 9x players. (And can't win a TW against Crimson, even when stacked...) Pm me ingame if you are interestedb:victory

Fixed.

We won't mention the obvious RPK that goes on....or the fact that their leader had to lean on both Omerta and Blackfox whilst previously abandoning the faction to ruin more than three times previously....

Exactly HOW many times has MrLlama had to rebuild again? I count at least three, and I was only there for a year or so.

You're almost 96...Join Crimson. I'd suggest Kylin but.......b:chuckle
  • Lheowyn - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Fixed.

We won't mention the obvious RPK that goes on....or the fact that their leader had to lean on both Omerta and Blackfox whilst previously abandoning the faction to ruin more than three times previously....

Exactly HOW many times has MrLlama had to rebuild again? I count at least three, and I was only there for a year or so.

You're almost 96...Join Crimson. I'd suggest Kylin but.......b:chuckle

I was thinking crimson,but i know they wont take me, lol but was a thought, just tired going solo lmao