Since we made rank 9 relatively easy to get....

Options
TrixStah - Sanctuary
TrixStah - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
When will u release warsoul packs lol.
Post edited by TrixStah - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Making a troll thread? ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    After Rank 9 becomes common b:surrender
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What's the point? R9 is already better than Warsoul.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Making a troll thread? ;)

maint time :b
    What's the point? R9 is already better than Warsoul.

that's why warsoul will be 300$ :b
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hmm. easy to get ?

"Was easier" is more the word. Try buying badges and mysterious chips now. On my server, last I saw is 70k per badges. so 840 millions to get 300k rep. That's not counting medals of honors and the chips themselves. Yeah, ok you can still get those with DQ points, but did anyone test how many Dq points needed for just the R9 ring ?

Just in badges, at 1k DQ points each, it's 12 million points for 300k rep "if" I calculate well enough :)

Achievable ? Perhaps for hardcore players.

The sale was good, helped rich people achieve their goals or ranking up and helped PWE pockets in the process. Nothing against that, takes money to run the whole buisness.

But with sale off. If u see new R9 around, will be because they bought in advance and stashed b:chuckle

If warsoul packs were ever to be created, I would suggest these kinda odds :

95% to get the "easiest" one to get, rest of % divided in others. b:bye
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hmm. easy to get ?

"Was easier" is more the word. Try buying badges and mysterious chips now. On my server, last I saw is 70k per badges. so 840 millions to get 300k rep. That's not counting medals of honors and the chips themselves. Yeah, ok you can still get those with DQ points, but did anyone test how many Dq points needed for just the R9 ring ?

Just in badges, at 1k DQ points each, it's 12 million points for 300k rep "if" I calculate well enough :)

Achievable ? Perhaps for hardcore players.

The sale was good, helped rich people achieve their goals or ranking up and helped PWE pockets in the process. Nothing against that, takes money to run the whole buisness.

But with sale off. If u see new R9 around, will be because they bought in advance and stashed b:chuckle

If warsoul packs were ever to be created, I would suggest these kinda odds :

95% to get the "easiest" one to get, rest of % divided in others. b:bye
    No doubt there were a few handful of people who stashed their R8/R9 gear for the new classes.

Give it about a week once the expansion is here before you see your first R9 Mystic or Seeker.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not to mention that the sale will come back.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The rose has an intrest in this, when the calculations of DQ points needed to aquire all the frags to make a warsoul is known pls post it here b:cute
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • fuqthegovt
    fuqthegovt Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I doubt that sale will ever come back anytime soon if ever, considering on how many people quit because of it. But more importantly, pw's stock price tanked more than BP after their gulf disaster = made money this month but you can bet this wasn't a good thing in the longer term.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    fuqthegovt wrote: »
    I doubt that sale will ever come back anytime soon if ever, considering on how many people quit because of it. But more importantly, pw's stock price tanked more than BP after their gulf disaster = made money this month but you can bet this wasn't a good thing in the longer term.

just like they did with packs? b:avoid
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Options

You are too naive. Lots of people quit after packs and they were clearly gone forever.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You are too naive. Lots of people quit after packs and they were clearly gone forever.

^that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol Rank 8/9 sale will definitely be coming back..
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Evidence to support this please?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The heat is rising . . b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Would be kinda unfair if rep sale didnt come back dont u think? :)
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    where are Grim,Shelly and Fuzzy when you need them to close a thread?

b:surrender

edit: or KrittyCat b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Who cares. Warsoul still has the insane fee that you have to overcome to make it so even if they did have cheap chips again, it's never going to be cheaper than r9 unless they waive that fee.

I forget the fee. . .I think it was on the order of 1E9 (a bil) or something.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    warsoul would suck in TWs.

for both sides

1) You can easily pwn your enemies

2) You become the biggest KOS and lucky if u get to kill 1 before 30 pple mob u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan