List of rage quitters

13»

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    killed so many rank9 from essence notihng special if the only thing they can is domain immune pot then die 2 sec after immune runs out b:bye

nobody else found this even somewhat ironic?
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    killed so many rank9 from essence notihng special if the only thing they can is domain immune pot then die 2 sec after immune runs out b:bye

b:bye gj you can kill ppl who stand there.
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I ragequit today, call kami useless b:dirtyb:surrender <3 CQ
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:bye gj you can kill ppl who can't run away even if they want to.

5chars+1
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    for jesus christ's sake, what the hell is '10chars'?

i see it everywhere >.>
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    for jesus christ's sake, what the hell is '10chars'?

i see it everywhere >.>

there is a minimum number of characters for a post and quotes don't count b:bye
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    there is a minimum number of characters for a post and quotes don't count b:bye

However, that requirement was bumped down to 5 characters last I checked. Enjoy!b:victory
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    However, that requirement was bumped down to 5 characters last I checked. Enjoy!b:victory

Seems silly to me, should have eliminated the requirement all together imo. It doesn't stop anyone from posting short responses.. it just requires anyone that does to put a /10char (or /5char now?)
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Seems silly to me, should have eliminated the requirement all together imo. It doesn't stop anyone from posting short responses.. it just requires anyone that does to put a /10char (or /5char now?)

hi345
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nobody else found this even somewhat ironic?

How is that ironic when essence is the only guild that can make the best pk pots in the game?
    I ragequit today, call kami useless b:dirtyb:surrender <3 CQ

However, I do find this ironic since this poster probably didn't even start the game when Conc was around. If it was I doubt it was ever in Conc.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    xposed1 wrote: »
    How is that ironic when essence is the only guild that can make the best pk pots in the game?

/facepalm
  • lmaonade1xp
    edited January 2011

I think it's ironic because anyone who isn't absolutely brain dead will be able to survive with rank 9 on (or kill the opponent), and yes I'm assuming that everything is +10 or higher.
  • xposed1
    edited January 2011
    Soo you assume every pker in kami and essence has rank 9 with all plus 10 gear. How logical...

Fact is that essence does have a advantage in pvp due to having PK pot lands. There is no irony in that since that is the truth.
  • lmaonade1xp
    edited January 2011
    Soo you assume every pker in kami and essence has rank 9 with all plus 10 gear. How logical...

re read my post and fix this part

and no i found that bm's post ironic because he assumes there's nothing special about rank 9 because he's kill a couple of brain dead essence in rank 9 gear.
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Obviously the only person here who's seen Broederjr's gear is Adroit. b:shutup
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • lmaonade1xp
    edited January 2011
    Obviously the only person here who's seen Broederjr's gear is Adroit. b:shutup

ah okay, makes much more sense b:laugh
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Just an fyi, the pk pot advantage would be awesome if we didn't have "spies" in our guild making mass pots for kami. I seem to remember seeing a post by Kami officers where they provide a service making pots on essence characters they have access to.
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    What are you talking about Adroit? We all know Kami doesnt get or use any pk pots nor do they have any rank 8 or 9 players or any cash shoppers at all. b:shutup
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Just an fyi, the pk pot advantage would be awesome if we didn't have "spies" in our guild making mass pots for kami. I seem to remember seeing a post by Kami officers where they provide a service making pots on essence characters they have access to.

more likely someone is greedy and makes money by selling your precious pots to everyone who got coins...b:bye
  • BleuConQueso - Lost City
    BleuConQueso - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So Essence really owns the whole map , but only a few Essence players know it and are profiting from it?

I wouldnt call them spies, I would call them backstabbers.
  • xposed1
    edited January 2011
    What are you talking about Adroit? We all know Kami doesnt get or use any pk pots nor do they have any rank 8 or 9 players or any cash shoppers at all. b:shutup

Even though Kami may once in a while get to use Essence PK pots most of the time those pots are used for TW and not for everyday use. I've seen enough of Essence forums to know that you guys are paranoid as hell and have actually attempted to stalk people at the 1k apoc pot maker. (funny as hell btw b:laugh)

I have also seen the thread on Kami forums like 2 months ago by midnight saying that people in Kami could only make apoc pots on Essence accounts for TW only and on certain days. (The thread on ess forums discussing that was also hilarious btw, ess in guild drama much LOL)

As for the cashopping and rank 8 and 9 players... really...? Essence has the most cashoppers in this game by far.
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Even though Kami may once in a while get to use Essence PK pots most of the time those pots are used for TW and not for everyday use. I've seen enough of Essence forums to know that you guys are paranoid as hell and have actually attempted to stalk people at the 1k apoc pot maker. (funny as hell btw b:laugh)

I have also seen the thread on Kami forums like 2 months ago by midnight saying that people in Kami could only make apoc pots on Essence accounts for TW only and on certain days. (The thread on ess forums discussing that was also hilarious btw, ess in guild drama much LOL)

As for the cashopping and rank 8 and 9 players... really...? Essence has the most cashoppers in this game by far.

Lols at the thought that no one has access to these special pots because of Essence being careful and paranoid.

you obviously haven't seen the cats selling these pots for profit in 1K have you.

these pots are fairly easy to get if you are willing to pay for them.

as far as essence having more r9... yes but more cash shoppers... prolly not.
    lets remember one thing here... a year ago when they changed TW rewards they also included a general summers medal a week to a land holding guild.

so the fact that essence owns the majority of lands gives them a definite advantage as they have recieved most of these medals... that drastically decreases the cost of getting r9, which means they need to spend far less then others to upgrade.

hate and be jealous all you want but don't turn it into a rant about cash shop again. fact is while they may be hated by alot of people they also have worked fairly hard to achieve what they have. they had a vision and never strayed, unlike alot of the other guilds that tried to keep pace.

phlame all you want and say that maybe I am just trying to suck essence _ _ _ like everyone else, but for those that do not know... I only have a select few in Essence I like and will not help them like other people I know.. but I do give them respect for the way they run thier guild.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    i am wonder whose shop alt Atombride that 24/7 mermaidstyle shop is...
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Nice fail troll.

Fact of the matter is essence couldnt stop it so we all gave up caring. And look what happened, we still win all our tw's. The only annoying thing is people like Ouinne in pvp running out of sz and chaining immunes to debuff someone before running back to sz like a **** or dying like a cowardly lion.

And refer to trelmanor's post to have the rest of what you posted pooped all over.