Reset Instance Button

Options
Morrzan - Sanctuary
Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Suggestion Box
I'd love to see a reset instance button added to the game so that squad leaders can reset dungeons easier. It could be on the Squad Setting list. Easy, Simple.
Post edited by Morrzan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Vongola_X - Lost City
    Vongola_X - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i would love this aswell, it so annoying to leave sqaud then resqaud.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'd love to see a reset instance button added to the game so that squad leaders can reset dungeons easier. It could be on the Squad Setting list. Easy, Simple.

I'd also like for instances to have an actual exit as opposed to forcing you to leave squad and wait for a timer to kick you out (unless you are the last one stuck inside). Only nirvana has an exit at the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kawaiidesune - Lost City
    Kawaiidesune - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    true i always wondered why they make the frostcover have a giant door that looks like an exit, but isntb:angry i mean i once had to run through the ENTIRE DUNGEON because i was leader and had to w8 for teli spel to cooldown >,<
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah, this would be great. An option in the squad window that lets you reset (with confirmation ofc... imagine doing it accidentally ;x) and then gives everyone in squad a timer. Me likey.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    They forget about these when developing the game.
    Most mmorpg now has auto kick from instance after the boss died . . b:chuckle

Maybe on PW the auto kick can wait until all item picked up or disappear . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Keep the posts coming :) The more feedback, the more likely someone important (rofl) will see it.