Best Place To Hyper ;D

XFireversalX - Raging Tide
XFireversalX - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Assassin
Im a lvl 54 Pure dex assassin and i was wondering were is the best place to do x12 hyper?? a place thats good exp and that has good drops. i was considiring foxwings lvl 54 that drop leather for good cash and good exp. Please give me some of ur oppinions ;D b:thanks
Post edited by XFireversalX - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    FC...
    When you hit 75-80+.
    IMO, at 54 you have enough stuff to level you without hypers.
    But if you really want to hyper (and a can't force you not to, just be aware you will be labeled a "noob" if you can't play your class properly), your best bet is anything that is flying. So you are correct, foxwings will be good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • XFireversalX - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    FC...
    When you hit 75-80+.
    But if you really want to hyper (and a can't force you not to, just be aware you will be labeled a "noob" if you can't play your class properly), your best bet is anything that is flying. So you are correct, foxwings will be good.

Lol ye the only reason i wanna hyper is cuz im having a race with my freind and i wanna be 55 1st this is my first time hypering and i wont do it for a LONG time so lol ye. Ye i was thinking fox to cuz they have nice DQ And Matt drops and how much do u think i can sell the DQ And leather for in stalls? Preferably the leatherb:thanks
  • Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You have the answers to those questions already in your thread in the General Discussion. Also, you stated in that thread that you used hypers once already, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
    edited January 2011
    You have the answers to those questions already in your thread in the General Discussion. Also, you stated in that thread that you used hypers once already, ijs.

Im talking about the hyper im about to use in that discusion like the hyper exp im about to do right now i thought i was gonna do it sooner so i said it was my 1st lol
  • eyehaveyou
    eyehaveyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    get a patient cleric friend go to rotflesh chapter 1 and solokill the boss there vastclaw executioner. each kill schould give u ~ 250 k exp using x12
    edited January 2011
    eyehaveyou wrote: »
    get a patient cleric friend go to rotflesh chapter 1 and solokill the boss there vastclaw executioner. each kill schould give u ~ 250 k exp using x12

Why a patient cleric is that boss gonnna take me forever? And are u seriouse 250k EXP? Lmao i dont think so...
    edited January 2011
    FC...
    When you hit 75-80+.

And why do you think anything flying? Is flying the type of monsters im soppused to be grinding on?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Why a patient cleric is that boss gonnna take me forever? And are u seriouse 250k EXP? Lmao i dont think so...

Yes, it's seriously in the 200k range. 18750 base, times 12 and you got 225,000.

As for the "patient", it's because the boss has 2.3 million HP and debuffs your attack speed once a while.

And if you're 5x, it's going to be pretty tough.

Oh, and I leveled 75-80 by killing that boss.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited January 2011
    Yes, it's seriously in the 200k range. 18750 base, times 12 and you got 225,000.

As for the "patient", it's because the boss has 2.3 million HP and debuffs your attack speed once a while.

And if you're 5x, it's going to be pretty tough.

Oh, and I leveled 75-80 by killing that boss.

Ohh Wow Rly? And can u explain what is Frost Lvling and Uhm FC? thanks ;D
  • Yelori - Raging Tide
    Yelori - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'd say the level 60 foxwings out by Lost City...But they usually are camped to **** by stupid veno/sin/barb bots.

Other option is the ones near FB59/Tusk Town. Only downside with those Foxwings is they chain agro and are socal to other foxwings when you pull...So you'll have to be selective.

Good side with it, however, there's a ****load...You'll likely not run into losing move to other players.
    Boredom is the Product of my insanity.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yelori - Raging Tide - 7x Assassin of Hostile
    edited January 2011
    I'd say the level 60 foxwings out by Lost City...But they usually are camped to **** by stupid veno/sin/barb bots.

Other option is the ones near FB59/Tusk Town. Only downside with those Foxwings is they chain agro and are socal to other foxwings when you pull...So you'll have to be selective.

Good side with it, however, there's a ****load...You'll likely not run into losing move to other players.

well idk if i can do that tho cuz im lvl 54 3 % away from 55 but ye wat about the foxwings lvl 54?? are those good to or are they to low lvl for me? Please gime me more opinnions and suggestions ;Db:pleased
  • Kyrael - Dreamweaver
    Kyrael - Dreamweaver Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2011

I KNEW those stupid BMs that kept trying to KS my barb were bots! b:angry
    PKed them both multiple times till I was blood red. >.>;;

On topic, the Bloodthirsty Sharks/Bloodthirsty Shark Queens/Bloodthirsty Shark Kings were my mobs of choice. Higher leather drop rate than foxwings too.
    edited January 2011
    I KNEW those stupid BMs that kept trying to KS my barb were bots! b:angry
    PKed them both multiple times till I was blood red. >.>;;

On topic, the Bloodthirsty Sharks/Bloodthirsty Shark Queens/Bloodthirsty Shark Kings were my mobs of choice. Higher leather drop rate than foxwings too.

Yes but im guesing you did that on your barb *barbs tank and damage and can swim fast* i guese since im lvl 58 ill try foxwings supreme ;D