Just for Clarification

Arenaceous - Lost City
Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
...Is Essence RPK? :o
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
Post edited by Arenaceous - Lost City on

Comments

• Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    yes they are, i used to be in Nagare which is not a KOS of ess. but after i killed karinaaa Damaged atked me... its RPK

so when im in nagare, i once got hit by bixnood's aoe n i dropped my boots n refused to give it back .... RPK

so one time there is wraith raid in thousand stream, Elayne himself 1 shotted me, n i was in nagare... RPK

so one time during event, kamisama was there kiling the mobs n safelisting essence, but essence being ignorant n greedy, atked their safelist anyway, tats y they r enemies now .... RPK

sometimes ess will kill white names n then say 'oops, accident'.... RPK

so sometimes essence RPKed n u complained tat to an officer n they say 'ok' n didnt do anything... RPK

susamajii's alt is RPK.... RPK
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't see why it matters :p I don't think theres a rule in TOS saying essence can't rpk b:chuckle just be happy they don't kill everyone they see/camp/lure bosses b:thanks
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OMG someone reduced your stupid red pixel bar to zero on the internet where you think there should be rules on who is allowed to reduce your stupid red pixel bar to zero because you think it is a big deal and everyone should have honor and rules on the internet so they are not allowed to reduce your stupid red pixel bar to zero.

pretty much, yea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Calm down, guys. It was just a question. The reason it would matter to me personally would be that if I see one, I can avoid them if I prefer to do so. No need to tease people about it.

Anyway, from what I've heard, yes, as of Thursday, I believe, they are rpk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wat is wrong with bictor n kittytaco n helingbliss? ppl r just asking a simple question, u dont have to get so angry about it.
  • HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wat is wrong with bictor n kittytaco n helingbliss? ppl r just asking a simple question, u dont have to get so angry about it.

Sorry my post wasn't the one filled with "Essence killed me QQ!" Yours was
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OMG someone reduced your stupid red pixel bar to zero on the internet where you think there should be rules on who is allowed to reduce your stupid red pixel bar to zero because you think it is a big deal and everyone should have honor and rules on the internet so they are not allowed to reduce your stupid red pixel bar to zero.

Orson_Welles_Clapping.jpg
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lol, I don't really care about getting killed by some Essence redname (BTW, didn't you get me as well during event Zerhee? :p). I was just asking because if you ask 10 people in Essence you get ten different replies ranging from "yes" to "only during events" or "only if all planets in the solar system form a straight line"... or similar.

Oh and it matters because... uhm I was bored and wanted to see if people start flaming. b:thanks
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011

You win this thread. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's like CQ all over again...
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    In russia, you rpks essence b:avoidb:avoid
  • thorrr
    thorrr Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Essence are not rpk, what they do is taking advantge of the grey areas like.. aoeing on event or helping frineds.

However, they also lure general summers to the event boss in north gate in the arch invasion events. The trick is they hit it few times to get on the dmg log, than attack summers and lure him to the boss's aoe, from there its summers that does all the dirty work.

b:bye