Price of -int gear

Options
lordxionv
lordxionv Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Assassin
-A level 6 or 7 tome with -.05 interval (PanGu's or Love: Up and Down )
-TT99 Ashura's Bracer'sand Boots
-G15 Nirvana Myriad Blossom Greaves or Shadow Ashura Greaves
-G13 Nirvana daggers: Barrier Thorn-Nirvana
-TT99 Physical Defense Ornaments, Lionheart necklace/belt
-Rank 4 or 6 armor.
-Energetic Robe: Lunar Glade

Can you please give me a price check avg price on the total cost of the above items?

BTW... im in sanctuary
Post edited by lordxionv on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lordxionv wrote: »
    -Rank 4 or 6 armor.

Can you please give me a price check avg price on the total cost of the above items?

BTW... im in sanctuary

Pan Gu Creator: ~150-180 million
    TT99 Ashura Bracers and Boots: 30 million +
    Shadow Ashura Greaves: ~140 million
    TT99 Physical Ornaments: 30 million +
    Rank 4 armor: 4 million
    Energetic Robe: Lunar Glade: 35-45 million
    Barrier Thorn: Nirvana: 200 million +
    Total: 590 million +

Though, that's a really, really low estimate. It'll probably end up being closer to 700 or 800 million in practice. Unless you manage to find good deals. Of course, if you're planning for 4 sockets, that's going to add a lot to the estimate. Not to mention refines and shards. Not to mention that Myriad Blossom Greaves cost more than the Ashura's.

Also, you're better off going with Rank 8 armor and skipping the tome or the Nirvana leggings.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    -Rank 4 or 6 armor.

BTW... im in sanctuary

1.5-1.75b more or less.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1.5-1.75b more or less.

You're counting some pretty serious sockets and refines into that...

Right?
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You're counting some pretty serious sockets and refines into that...

Right?

sockets, refines, shards, cheinkun stones, uncanny, raptures, gems, gold mats, green mats, decomps, tome, flyers, genies, rings, armor, weapon, helm, and the kitchen sink.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sockets, refines, shards, cheinkun stones, uncanny, raptures, gems, gold mats, green mats, decomps, tome, flyers, genies, rings, armor, weapon, helm, and the kitchen sink.

I take that as a yes, then.
  • lordxionv
    lordxionv Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    From what ive heard at endgame to be a good sin u must be 5aps also to get into squads. Is this actually true? Can you also recomend me a LOT cheaper gear guide to aim for endgame. This is way out of budget i was thinking 30mill max XD. Also psl note i will probably enter pk mode too :D
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Options
    From what ive heard at endgame to be a good sin u must be 5aps also to get into squads. Is this actually true? Can you also recomend me a LOT cheaper gear guide to aim for endgame. This is way out of budget i was thinking 30mill max XD. Also psl note i will probably enter pk mode too :D

You do not need 5 aps to get into squads at endgame. It's just that all of the elitist, and also the best farming squads, consist of mainly 5 aps characters. You can still get squads with much lower APS.

And really, for endgame, the gear is going to be in the hundreds of millions no matter how you slice it.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Now prices have skyrocketed, rarely can find anything that`s considered "cheap" lunar robes 50m+ both tt ornaments 50m+, prolly the rest also, and if you manage to find any1 selling cheaper it`s gone in an instant or need to fight for it with other buyers b:chuckle
  • Malekith - Harshlands
    Malekith - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "Also, you're better off going with Rank 8 armor and skipping the tome or the Nirvana leggings."

Maybe if you were able to pay $72 during the sale, not all of us were and rank costs a damn fortune now. b:angry
    "We play games, then argue about them. That's stupid.

"This world is full of stupid people who don't realize they're stupid or won't admit to being stupid."

"Many things can distract stupid people."
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No matter how you look at it, it's going to be very expensive.

I started with Regular TT armor, got rank 4 armor, then got -int bracers (bound ones) , then
    Hook & Thorn daggers.

Now i'm at TT90 -int bracers, H&T , Lunar cape , rank armor and a pretty sweet tome lvl 4. 300+ mill for that -int is a bit out of my budget now. Maybe i'll get it, but i don't think i'll really need it. 5.0 is for those with loads of cash lying around, and not every nirvana run is only 5.0's.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "Also, you're better off going with Rank 8 armor and skipping the tome or the Nirvana leggings."

Maybe if you were able to pay $72 during the sale, not all of us were and rank costs a damn fortune now. b:angry

Not really, at least I've seen people selling badges for 20k coins. That'd put Rank 8 at 160,000,000. That is still cheaper than getting a Pan Gu, since those would usually cost 180-200 million at least.

Oh, and I missed 12 days of the rep sale myself. Could've made quite a massive amount of money in that time.