Client Version!

Ayolo - Heavens Tear
Ayolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Support Desk
Hi everyone, when i try to Log in into my account it says Cient Version Low. please quit and update, but i have all updates done everything. what should i do???
Post edited by Ayolo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Drgnfire - Heavens Tear
    Drgnfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ok When you are on the Patcher go to the very top of the patcher and look for verify click it may take a little while but when its finished try and log in if it doesnt work go to support and talk to a gm and ask what to do
    Swaqqa of a cripple.
  • ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This error message appears when your game's patch version is different from the most recent patch version. Please restart the game and either run the auto-patcher from the launcher or install one of the manual patches from our website.

If you have already patched to the most recent version, it is likely that a file has become corrupted; please click the Verify button on the launcher. Be patient; it will take some time to complete.

Thanks.
  • Ayolo - Heavens Tear
    Ayolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It worked thx alot. b:laugh
  • Emmie - Heavens Tear
    Emmie - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ozimov wrote: »
    This error message appears when your game's patch version is different from the most recent patch version. Please restart the game and either run the auto-patcher from the launcher or install one of the manual patches from our website.

If you have already patched to the most recent version, it is likely that a file has become corrupted; please click the Verify button on the launcher. Be patient; it will take some time to complete.

Thanks.

I want to say thankyou b:thanks for posting this I was searching all forums for other players with same issues I was having when auto patching from 456 version. I was having problem downloading the tasks.data file for some reason. I did verify and check files and everytime it got stuck at downloading that one file so I couldnt progress. But the manual download worked perfectly. Thankyou again b:chuckle