Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    At least the hair fash would look almost the same b:laugh

The first link is the official post, they have normal sized characters wearing them there xD

You're right. Thing is I could not access to the 1st link the 1st time (don't know why).
    Anyway, ty for sharing, it is always pleasant to see new sets, all fashion victims that we are!
    b:bye
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You're right. Thing is I could not access to the 1st link the 1st time (don't know why).
    Anyway, ty for sharing, it is always pleasant to see new sets, all fashion victims that we are!
    b:bye

I forgot that some people do have trouble loading that site, next time I'll try and upload them on my own and post them instead. Thank you for the reminder xD ...It's too bad I can't read Chinese, I could have gone and scout out some better pictures.

Also, I think some of the fashion look better on the abnormally thin characters. But that's just me. b:surrender

edit: just found Satalia already posted these in General Discussion yesterday -fail-
  • crystalynnex
    crystalynnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011

i want... @.@ *stares*

i'd really like to see some of these outfits transformed into RL clothes haha xD wonder how that'll turn out.. x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ siggy by Susylu - HT

"you can compare alcohol to a woman; she can make you feel so high, or she can make you miserable that it's far beyond everything." -AL
  • Kateh - Dreamweaver
    Kateh - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    oh my god, I felt a little in shock when I saw those chars being so skinny that they look like walkin sticks.. Is that what they consider beautiful? they have a srsly messed up view :s

Edit: So I FINALLY found someone selling the flourishing dress, took a while and it had an awfull color aswell but I managed to find some cash for cream dye's so here it is *-*

6f5so7.png
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2011

b:infuriated ahh i want it D: i wish they would give us something new to do, im getting so bored ig with no fash.. and no new content....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    xD I think many of us are wishing for new fashion soon.

Also, looking good in that dress Kateh b:victory
  • foxiestedge
    foxiestedge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    oh my god, I felt a little in shock when I saw those chars being so skinny that they look like walkin sticks.. Is that what they consider beautiful? they have a srsly messed up view :s

Edit: So I FINALLY found someone selling the flourishing dress, took a while and it had an awfull color aswell but I managed to find some cash for cream dye's so here it is *-*

6f5so7.png

Omg, your char is so beautiful, mine looks like somebody crapped on it >.>
    edited January 2011
    I was quite lucky with my Veno. These are the default colours I got for that fash. Not too bad isn't it? b:pleased

fashveno.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Well, they gave us new fashion, just not exactly the ones I had in mind xD The shoes are nice. I thought the sunflower top would look cuter but in the preview it didn't look that great... did anyone get the set?

My honey got us the mafia top and both pairs of shoes tho:

2wpilx0.jpg

And finally got enough insignias from the packs to get the celestial bard top on monday. Time to try for the gloomy noire set next!

wbuvpu.jpg

1zyuic5.jpg
    edited January 2011
    I must say that I'm quite disappointed by these new sets. The Mafia set is OK -- and particularly on your both characters Susy b:victory -- but not enough to make me wanna have it.
    And the celestial set is, again, really cool in white. b:pleased
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The Sunflower top only really looks good in black, IMO. Every other color makes your char look fat. D:

But anyway...I love the shoes from both sets. They make great staple shoes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    I must say that I'm quite disappointed by these new sets. The Mafia set is OK -- and particularly on your both characters Susy -- but not enough to make me wanna have it.
    And the celestial set is, again, really cool in white.

Thanks :) I really wish they would have released something better too, and hair fashion for girls as well.
    The Sunflower top only really looks good in black, IMO. Every other color makes your char look fat. D:

But anyway...I love the shoes from both sets. They make great staple shoes.

After reading your comment I wanted to get the top in black, but kept it at navy so the details on the shirt wouldnt get lost. Still makes them look pregnant... it looks best on veno and cleric I think because of their posture.

Also I agree the shoes are nice xD

29koxi1.jpg

nefi4j.jpg
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Susylu - SIGH U_U I wish I could afford that set in a dark color. It looks so perfect, especially with that hair!

My newer fashion

1-19.png

Booty dance b:victory

2-19.png

Still need to find shoes that go well with this :<
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Really pretty Susylu :O I want the mafia shoes lol .___." they're so awesome

and my fash collection :3
    going to try and trade the thunder ponytail for something else.. .-.
    Also still want to get a white shinobi top and black fingerless gloves to match with my black leather pants and basement rockers ^^

fash.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    29koxi1.jpg

nefi4j.jpg

Looks like your hubby got you pregnant Susy b:laugh no offence o.o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011

D'awww baby bm/venos b:cute
  • MacToasT - Harshlands
    MacToasT - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hi all.Im begginer.Can anyone tell me can i have free fashon and how i can bring it.Im 21lv assassin.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Fashion isn't free, sorry bud. You either buy it from the cash shop or save up to buy some off of Cat Shops. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011

Shh... He doesn't know yet b:quiet
    D'awww baby bm/venos b:cute

as long as the bm doesn't grow fur in the wrong places b:laugh
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Eh, I don't have many real... outfits, just a few mix and match things for my bm, guess I haven't really showed them all off, this is the newest.

I REALLY liked the domino sleeves, but much to my dismay, they really only matched that top, and the set it came with and I didn't really want the domino corset.

NewOutfit.png

This is the normal outfit >_> Quite honestly that combo on her is awesome. ^^;;; I really like the shorts and the boots a little too much... they rarely change.
    Kyna2.png

My cleric is where all the fash is at but she's in just plain old dresses >_> no real mix and match there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011

This is the normal outfit >_> Quite honestly that combo on her is awesome. ^^;;; I really like the shorts and the boots a little too much... they rarely change.

I don't blame ya. The pants and boots are a nice combo.

@Amourie Lol at the first pic xD pose was perfect. Love the pink shade too.

@Waterfal I've never tried the shinobi gloves with streampunk... will have to try that.

I don't know why but I'm liking more dull/murky/urban colors sort of lately instead of the traditional favorite colors of mine. Guess its cause I don't see a lot of people wearing these colors around.

34gvw5x.jpg

fn61vm.jpg
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Here are two newish outfits for me and an old one I'm not sure if I ever posted here. Couldn't get the pose for the domino corset to work out so meh. I'll leave it at this.

Flourishing dress, lovebird sleeves, and crystal love heels all in perfect pink :) *new*
    20110123093712.png

Dark bluish-green domino corset with dark green boots. *new*
    20110123094417.png

Pure white Aegean dress with white crystal love heels.
    20110123094110.png

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Doctor to your service b:cute

blackwidow.png

I title this outfit: Black Widow lol
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    New top, heels and headfash b:cute Also dyed my sleeves black(or near black xD )
    Still want to dye the shinobi top white some day ^^ but that's too expensive for now x.x"

fash2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Epicbubblez - Heavens Tear
    Epicbubblez - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    k well every one says random pigments are chosen yea i know but the other day i was trying on clothes in the fitting room thing and well i clicked on my skirt or wat ever i was trying on and i found a color pad that came up i was wondering before i buy what i buy can i change the pigment buy doing that or even if i do that when i buy it is the pigment gonna be what ever they choose. and thank you to any one who answers this much help is very apreciatedb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    k well every one says random pigments are chosen yea i know but the other day i was trying on clothes in the fitting room thing and well i clicked on my skirt or wat ever i was trying on and i found a color pad that came up i was wondering before i buy what i buy can i change the pigment buy doing that or even if i do that when i buy it is the pigment gonna be what ever they choose. and thank you to any one who answers this much help is very apreciatedb:pleased

That color picker is just PWI teasing you. You can't choose the color of anything unless you buy the black or white pigments, and even then they are only black or white.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That color picker is just PWI teasing you. You can't choose the color of anything unless you buy the black or white pigments, and even then they are only black or white.

You're aware there are other color dyes, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    You're aware there are other color dyes, right?

She's saying that besides black and white, there's no way that you for certain can pick out the pure color version in the color pad they give you in the preview (like pure red).

And yes, it will be a random color if you buy from the boutique, no matter what color you are previewing it before you press the buy button.

Also, I think random pigment colors are fixed too... right?
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    330xqpw.jpg

I have a million sets, but this is my favorite.
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My fav set atm. dark and gothic =D

image1dt.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]