Increase teleacoustic price

Options
Abner - Raging Tide
Abner - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
I know the importancy of the teleacoustic but actually it is toy of naughty kids interested in flooding/call atention. Dammit, it is simply stressing... And I neither can desable cause I need the "look for" messages.
At least if it was more expensive they would think twice before flooding world chat. b:surrender
Post edited by Abner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• HealingBliss - Lost City
    HealingBliss - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    *blacklist*
    Shhh don't troll, it's yulk bait.
  • Happy_Killer - Harshlands
    Happy_Killer - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Maybe YOUR server is filled with naughty morons, but I don't see anybody else complaining.

You would pretty much **** off every single person doing FC's, trying to sell things, and attempting to recruit for factions if you raised tele prices.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=39996931002&dateline=1294842593[/SIGPIC]
    My level, unlike other people, doesn't equal my IQ.
    My main's name is /\mazinggrace, a 87 Psychic on HL.
    Forums hate his username. So I rolled another account.
    Signature by Paramedic-- I support the anti-anti-QQ's!
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Blacklisted like 5 people for 2 hours in my server. I can say that WC is better now (:
  • Abner - Raging Tide
    Abner - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Blacklisted like 5 people for 2 hours in my server. I can say that WC is better now (:
    Thanks, I didnt know about blacklist... Now I can feel the wc very better now b:laugh
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know the importancy of the teleacoustic but actually it is toy of naughty kids interested in flooding/call atention. Dammit, it is simply stressing... And I neither can desable cause I need the "look for" messages.
    At least if it was more expensive they would think twice before flooding world chat. b:surrender

only one I want to blacklist is Duke Blacke during pack sales. b:surrender
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    *blacklist*

Not an option, unless they make unlimited space in the blacklist, there is simply too many annoying people on wc, my blacklist is always full b:sad
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The people who WC all the time now (And are prats on it), would WC all the time even if teles cost 50 silver each.

All youd do is **** me and other normal" people up by making us spend more the money on teles for decent use.

Plus, WC is entertaining. You ever seen Golgotha or Samsama on Harshlands? Much fun there b:chuckle
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I want to blacklist the Bidding Hall and Duke. Where is my option for that b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • grimreaperhc
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I want to blacklist the Bidding Hall and Duke. Where is my option for that b:cry

I took it away from you b:avoid

But yea, WC drama turns my boring questing into a great time b:laugh
  • KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    does anyone actually buy teles from the cash shop anymore? surely cheaper to buy with tokens so the only way of increasing the price would be to make packs cost more - not going to happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Turn off world chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Turn off world chat.

gotta love people that say this.... "Our random QQ"ign and cursing and SPAMMING bullcrap in WC is annoying you? turn off WC..." ya... then how in the hell are we going to see people selling **** we want to get?

If i turned off WC all the time i would have missed out on SEVEN Bravery badges for 1.5 Mil each. How bout u all just grow the hell up for once. It's really fracking annoying having to redo the Blist every night almost....b:surrender

btw GM's... when the hell are the devs going to make the Blist bigger? And let us block DUKE? and the damn bidding hall????
  • grimreaperhc
    edited January 2011
    Options
    We have a few certain people who think that they are the best in the server and are WCing all day long. Seriously, usually I`m a pretty calm person and rarely getting pissed off but sometimes I feel like PMing them "SHUT THE **** UP YOU ****ING *******, I`M SICK OF YOU" and then BL them.

We also have the so known WC drama but I have to admit that I love it. Sometimes I`m laughing a lot thanks to it.

Also some people who love to sing songs or act like low life women out on the road. Those are getting insta-BL'ed.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    *blacklist*

And I think the max is 30. More than enough to blacklist the morons that fill up world chat.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    There's been a rash of swear filter dodging on Sanctuary over World Chat, and... Well... That rule doesn't get enforced. b:sad I can't say I'm surprised though, look how long it took to ban Wizzled from WC, though he's being behaved now that he's unbanned.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Raise tele prices? I dun think so I love the catfights on WC especially when grinding hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know it isnt supposed to be discussed...BUT

On Private Servers, Tele prices are insane. That cures a lot of the WC spamming.

BL only has so many slots.

And also, I use WC a ton, to find FC/BH/TT/Help with Quests.

I should have the opportunity to enjoy this game, and not be force fed a bunch of immature and childish, hateful spite.

I totally think a compromise should be put into effect for Telecoustics.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    eh, what do u want a wc filled with "LF +1 for that" "WTS that"?
    wc can be amusing.

i think that the best option is to create 3 wc channels:
    trading wc, squad finding wc and casual wc
    oh and a zanryu wc

We have a few certain people who think that they are the best in the server and are WCing all day long. Seriously, usually I`m a pretty calm person and rarely getting pissed off but sometimes I feel like PMing them "SHUT THE **** UP YOU ****ING *******, I`M SICK OF YOU" and then BL them.

We also have the so known WC drama but I have to admit that I love it. Sometimes I`m laughing a lot thanks to it.

Also some people who love to sing songs or act like low life women out on the road. Those are getting insta-BL'ed.

bao? b:avoid
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

For buy/sell/trade "look for" messages, it is amazing how everyone ignores Trade Chat. If they are for squads/fb/bh/etc, then it is understandable. But raising the prices won't have any effect on those who spam the wc with nonsense, yet they will make it more costly or those who use them to get help.

Last night my boyfriend was ingame, decided to wc "don't say anything if you like Justin Bieber"
    It was so funny, he got spammed with whispers, it was funny to watch. I myself occasionally wc parody Duke Shouts after he announces someone getting a best luck token or whatnot. I don't do it all the time, but a little amusement makes the game all the more fun. And I agree, tedious questing can become not-so-tedious when wc becomes Comedy Central.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    For buy/sell/trade "look for" messages, it is amazing how everyone ignores Trade Chat. If they are for squads/fb/bh/etc, then it is understandable. But raising the prices won't have any effect on those who spam the wc with nonsense, yet they will make it more costly or those who use them to get help.

Last night my boyfriend was ingame, decided to wc "don't say anything if you like Justin Bieber"
    It was so funny, he got spammed with whispers, it was funny to watch. I myself occasionally wc parody Duke Shouts after he announces someone getting a best luck token or whatnot. I don't do it all the time, but a little amusement makes the game all the more fun. And I agree, tedious questing can become not-so-tedious when wc becomes Comedy Central.

It's really not so amusing 90% of the time.

There's maybe an hour of amusement out of 20 that I watch WC. The rest is people spamming their catshop's position, selling something for way too much, QQ nobody wants to read, looking for squad/+1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 more members for this or that, and lately on Sanctuary, just plain swearing about whatever they want.

PWI either needs to adjust the swear filters to start censoring the swear dodges better, or moderate better. If they need more moderators and GM's for in game, then for crying out loud, they need to just buckle down and find some. Hell, I would do it, just warn/temp ban people abusing world chat by abusing the swear filter, keep the GM kit gear, thank you.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    There's been a rash of swear filter dodging on Sanctuary over World Chat, and... Well... That rule doesn't get enforced. b:sad I can't say I'm surprised though, look how long it took to ban Wizzled from WC, though he's being behaved now that he's unbanned.

I was banned by request (my own request) then after I came back since I wasn't buying gold anymore PWI got angry with my teles, so they muted me in game for 2 weeks.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The swear filter is a dumb idea to start with (since someone who intends to swear will always bypass a filter/censor -- and someone with cogs working in their head should know that you can't force people to be nice through censorship), but why people expect PWI to babysit their chats I'm quite confused about -- and the rest of this is a general rant btw not something I'm simply talking to you about. People should the fricken blacklist option if someone's chat bugs them, or filter out world chat if handfuls are just using it for nonsensical spam. Just like in real life, a person can't expect others to be censored, so they (those who complain about those bypassing a censor/filter) need to find an appropriate way to deal with people who bug them instead of expecting to be babysat.