about the cash items >.>

jigokusaru
jigokusaru Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
anyone know how much cubit-coin = 1 cubit-gold????
and are we pay tho paypal or credit card or cards >.>
sry i such a nobbi3
Post edited by jigokusaru on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    jigokusaru wrote: »
    anyone know how much cubit-coin = 1 cubit-gold????
    and are we pay tho paypal or credit card or cards >.>
    sry i such a nobbi3

The cahs shop currency will be called ZEN on these servers.

No payment methods were divulged yet, but they said many and the most current ones should be available.

Read this thread : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6281 It's a compendium of most of the anwers the admins gave to our questions so far.

And welcome aboard.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I hope they have prepaid cards :( so much more easier imo than credit card hassles ;)
  • handsomethecarlos
    handsomethecarlos Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    or i hope we can activate Gift credit cards, because thats what i use xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rufus
    rufus Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i hope they will do a pay-by-phone or pay-by-sms method since they are so, so, so, so easy.
  • tofu
    edited August 2008
    rufus wrote: »
    i hope they will do a pay-by-phone or pay-by-sms method since they are so, so, so, so easy.

what the ****? how do u pay by phone?:eek:
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    tofu wrote: »
    what the ****? how do u pay by phone?:eek:

You text POOR to 1337 and they have your phone company bill you like you called a sex hotline.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tofu
    edited August 2008
    puppetsoul wrote: »
    You text POOR to 1337 and they have your phone company bill you like you called a sex hotline.

no wai! who would have known!!!:eek::eek:
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    tofu wrote: »
    no wai! who would have known!!!:eek::eek:

Anybody who has ever been suckered into texting the singer they wanted to win to American Idol, or any other such "crowd participation" scam which has the fine print at the bottom of the screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    @OP

In my-en etc 100cubi coin = 1 gold

Since we have zen here im guessing there will be zen-coins or w/e they wana call it that will also be 100coins = 1 zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    puppetsoul wrote: »
    Anybody who has ever been suckered into texting the singer they wanted to win to American Idol, or any other such "crowd participation" scam which has the fine print at the bottom of the screen.

I like how in Big Brother (a reality tv show), when it's time to cast a vote, the disclaimer says it will cost $0.99 per vote, and that it's possible to vote ten times from the same number. Voting is like 3 times a week, so in one month (four weeks), a person could spend around $120 just on voting! And psychologically, people think it's only 99 cents, not even a dollar, until they see their phone bill the next month.

The ads have said there will be all sorts of payment methods. I think Paypal is okay, as is Google checkout, and the cards from Target, Walmart, etc. My favorite would be just using Visa/MasterCard directly to Perfect World Entertainment, but that may be a liability, and why a lot of other online companies go through third party payment systems.
  • acrimony
    acrimony Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm hoping they'll at least have Visa/MC/whatever for payment for us non-us folk? Here's hoping for PayPal! :)
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Or you know... Ultimate Game Cards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • jigokusaru
    jigokusaru Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    o.o i hope they have paypal... darn... $10=1 gold...
    my money gonna flow away so fast then... >.>
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Paypal is buyer's best friend on the net ^^ I hope they will use it too.
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    jigokusaru wrote: »
    o.o i hope they have paypal... darn... $10=1 gold...
    my money gonna flow away so fast then... >.>

If that's the pricing I'm never buying anything from the cash shop here. Especially if they keep the gold prices that the MY servers have. I know karmelia has it in her sticky FAQ that the CS items will be adjusted to be optimal in the US, but there's no saying what that means. If it turns out like Flyff where the best flying mounts are $80, I'm not going to bother.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    ranthe wrote: »
    If it turns out like Flyff where the best flying mounts are $80, I'm not going to bother.

The best flying devices released on the MY_EN servers so far were sold at 99 cubi, meaning around us$31.

They can't hope to attract players here if they sell items higher than their competitors.

Also, remember that to buy Cubi, you had to use the services of a middleman (Offgamer or such others), thus raising the prices of the cubi (both had to make a profit), Since we we'll be buying directly from the game's owner, I have good confidence that all in all it will cost us less here.

But like they say : wait and see... (and hope I'm not wrong :p)
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • acrimony
    acrimony Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    10 bucks for 1 gold? I do hope you've pulled that out of your nether regions cause if it goes through... nah....

You'd have very very few people buying stuff, and the whole ideea of this micro-transaction-thing is to lull us all into a false sense of security so as to caugh up small ammounts of cash, but do it a lot.

So how about 1$ = 10g? ;)
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    acrimony wrote: »
    10 bucks for 1 gold? I do hope you've pulled that out of your nether regions cause if it goes through... nah....

By itself, the price of one ZEN in real money means nothing. You also need to know the price of the items in the cash shop.

For exemple, let's pretend that one ZEN is sold $10.

But then in the cash shop, if you could buy 50 dolls for 1 ZEN, it would be cheaper than what you pay currently in the Malaysian engris servers....

• niajade
    niajade Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    The cahs shop currency will be called ZEN on these servers.

No payment methods were divulged yet, but they said many and the most current ones should be available.

Read this thread : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6281 It's a compendium of most of the anwers the admins gave to our questions so far.

And welcome aboard.

Please Please Please do not make us jump through hoops the first time and every time we buy..

NiaJade
    Yestermoon - SB | Dawnglory
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yes, first party sales of ZEN only please. I tried to buy cubigold from offgamers once, and they denied my debit card 33 times for a $1 fee each time. it was insane. I hope i can use my ChaCha card to buy ZEN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zaccc
    zaccc Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    im using offgamers now...
    coz have promotion....b:chuckle
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    zaccc wrote: »
    im using offgamers now...
    coz have promotion....b:chuckle

free necromancer tome with each purchase?
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.