Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hmm weird... in the interview with Chinese devs they stated mystic can have up to 8 summons in extreme circumstances o.0

(Most probably) that's the translation for you b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1 trap summon at a time, 1 reg summon at a time. :)

+1
    [...]which makes me wonder, anyone see a mystic with tank pet out on a mount?

As soon as I get 2.5 mill I will buy a pony and find out lol but it doesn't seem likely.
    [...]I just wonder how TW map is goingto look like I wonder if they are going to reset it?

Nope no reset just 4 new territories added to the world map.

In-fact here is what the world looks like right now on the 月狂 server.

I would like to point out that there is room for another 4 territories on the map....
    Hmmm....
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol that video, at 2mins 35 seconds, it shows him getting poisoned on purpose, then he transfers the poison over to the mob, thats beasty...

Lol I'm so doing that to Venos with the Nix bleed.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    In-fact here is what the world looks like right now on the 月狂 server.

I would like to point out that there is room for another 4 territories on the map....
    Hmmm....

Oh my! I thought for sure that Genesis would be the remainder of the mapb:shocked

Hm, well, to re-evaulate, Considering there are no more trainer spots, My best guess is it will be an expansion aimed at higher lvls..... Here's hopingb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BTW, does Bloodpaint apply to Seekers? And WTF IS THIS HAX!!?!!
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oh yeah, I like what I see there.
    I'm sooooo gonna roll a Seeker.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    Ecatomb - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This thread ended at the 3rd post.
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The inevitable happened, I just HAD to see the first fatalist in a while. b:sweat b:bye

Edit: Dunno why you did it so suddenly, but congrats for removing your sig. b:victory
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This thread ended at the 3rd post.

Huh? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oh no not again...

^^^ The third post in this thread. Also here is a video of the entrance to the earthguard area which is the only spot where you can walk into the EG area.
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    stupid question, fergot if i asked it already. the summoned pet doesn't take up space in the pet bag right? and can we use a summoned pet and an all class pet at the same time since the summon is technically a skill? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    stupid question, fergot if i asked it already. the summoned pet doesn't take up space in the pet bag right? and can we use a summoned pet and an all class pet at the same time since the summon is technically a skill? xD

Nope, since they use a skill to summon them, they get their whole pet bag free for all kinds of little mounts/all class pets.

Not sure about that yet. Some people seem to be automatically assuming that you can, but since, when you summon your creature, it's hp/mp goes where a normal pet's would go, I would say no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nope, since they use a skill to summon them, they get their whole pet bag free for all kinds of little mounts/all class pets.

Not sure about that yet. Some people seem to be automatically assuming that you can, but since, when you summon your creature, it's hp/mp goes where a normal pet's would go, I would say no.

, unfortunitly, you make sence, would've been cool to have multiple pets around me even if they didn't do anything else but looks cool, but it's probly just an optomistic dream^^ still, not like thas a major issue, my mystic will still pwn ^,..,^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Options
    , unfortunitly, you make sence, would've been cool to have multiple pets around me even if they didn't do anything else but looks cool, but it's probly just an optomistic dream^^ still, not like thas a major issue, my mystic will still pwn ^,..,^

Yeah, I will admit it would be cool to have an acp and summon out at the same time, but I'm not sure it will happen.

And in response to your signature, a lot of pure magic mystics are complaining about MP cost, so have fun with your LA mystic.

Not saying it's a bad decision, just a lot of money spent on MP pots at the early levels. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I will admit it would be cool to have an acp and summon out at the same time, but I'm not sure it will happen.

And in response to your signature, a lot of pure magic mystics are complaining about MP cost, so have fun with your LA mystic.

Not saying it's a bad decision, just a lot of money spent on MP pots at the early levels. b:shocked

mp consumption is a pain on LA wizards that use rock shield too, so i already thought of that, and i'm currently manufacturing lots and lots of focus powders, and saving up cash and pots on my veno right now in preparation for the genesis release xD

also, resting while my pet fights to regain mp is how i roll on my veno (has a light armor veno too), i'm hopin it will work on my mystic too, but if not, i still got focus powders and acouple hundred pots of small, medium, large, condenced, and perfect sizes both hp and mp^^

thanks fer the feedback tho, glad ta see someone post something constructive to my biuld selection other than "stupid noob" or "lol, fail", or "wait, yer a light armor user? get the hell outta my squad." those haven't been posted on forums, but i heard them all ingame along with acouple more equally pleasent ones -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2011
    Options
    mp consumption is a pain on LA wizards that use rock shield too, so i already thought of that, and i'm currently manufacturing lots and lots of focus powders, and saving up cash and pots on my veno right now in preparation for the genesis release xD

+1 b:victory
    also, resting while my pet fights to regain mp is how i roll on my veno (has a light armor veno too), i'm hopin it will work on my mystic too[...]

Yeah it will work. It's what I have been doing. b:laugh
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol PWI is so slow with the skills they put on the first page. lawls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thinking the big rabbit is a veno pet that could be a future rare. :x
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I've seen mobs looking like shaodu cubs, but the size of shaodu bear on some movie... awesome...!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzkOBWEfzw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • Kai_Munari - Raging Tide
    Kai_Munari - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I can't wait for the expansion. Sure, it'll probably be laggy as hell on the first week or so, but it was the same when the TB were released... it's to be expected. Seeker definitely seems more my style of fighting, especially if I have a cleric or a Mystic to help me, as well.

I'm already making preparations for this... mostly planning atm, but I'm hoping it'll end up being one I can play as. So far, the only classes I've had the best luck with was Psychic, Assassin, and (Battle) Cleric. I'm hoping this will be a better advantage for my style now.

Definitely a couple things I'd like to get for my Seeker: Plat Charms, Super Inventory/Bank Stones, materials to make a Tome, and a Geographic Map to start...

Sorry if I'm boring you, but seeing the plan helps me more, and who knows? It might help others if they can afford it, too.
    People said I was fail for bringing a sword to a gunfight...
    ...but that doesn't change the fact that I still won~ b:victory

Main: ???

Future Seeker
  • Elvis_ - Lost City
    Elvis_ - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    People on pwi playing cn apparently said a majority of teh seekers on cn are using light armor... this should be interesting?b:surprised
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    People on pwi playing cn apparently said a majority of teh seekers on cn are using light armor... this should be interesting?b:surprised

seekers attack=magic attack?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Options
    seekers attack=magic attack?

A couple skills they have do magic damage, but it's based off their p.atk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Seeker get both metal and phy like archer. They got 3 single target metal skills, 2 AoE metal skills if I am right. Other attack skills are all phy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Seeker get both metal and phy like archer. They got 3 single target metal skills, 2 AoE metal skills if I am right. Other attack skills are all phy.

The Seeker Skill preview that they put up recently says that Heart Burning Sword "is used to set up your Fire and Earth direct damage skills for the next 20 seconds". So maybe they have fire and earth attacks instead of metal?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No they don't. It like a skill for party, debuff on a mob and let wiz to hit it. 4type of defense debuff skill. 3 are sword mark, like the one I posted weeks ago. 1 is attack skill work like Thunder Shock, but without range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Seeker Skill preview that they put up recently says that Heart Burning Sword "is used to set up your Fire and Earth direct damage skills for the next 20 seconds". So maybe they have fire and earth attacks instead of metal?
    No they don't. It like a skill for party, debuff on a mob and let wiz to hit it. 4type of defense debuff skill. 3 are sword mark, like the one I posted weeks ago. 1 is attack skill work like Thunder Shock, but without range.

okay, roll with me, if seekers don't do fire and earth damage, why does it say "set up your fire and earth attacks" just wonderin o.o

oh, and is there any way to customize a mystic's summoned pet's skills like is done on veno pets? and can we use pet collars to rename them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2011
    Options
    oh, and is there any way to customize a mystic's summoned pet's skills like is done on veno pets? and can we use pet collars to rename them?

I don't think so mostly because to use the "pet services" you have to have you pet in your pet bag and summons, ultimately, are skills not pets. But I will check to make sure.

EDIT: So I went to the net services npc (Mrs Zoologist in arch) and discovered something. It appears that you can forget and train pet skills like any other pet, but that since you can't put your summon in the rename window you can't rename it.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq274/somebodythe5th/2011-01-1217-43-11.jpg

Edit 2: I thought this Npc was new but its not so nvm.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That "new" NPC is a MQ NPC that isn't new at all, lol.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
This discussion has been closed.