Rising Tide - Launched!

1252627282931»

Comments

• Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    Only city that killed me with lagg was netherspring, after that, lagg went down pretty fast. Once u get back in arch, lagg is as good as gone. Just hang on for a bit, it's worth it :D
  • L_Erika_l - Sanctuary
    L_Erika_l - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yeah it's very laggy but i am sooo happy they finally launch it ^^ and i'm so proud with my assasin ^^b:victory
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The only thing i am hatting about this whole thing so far is when I log on to char is all my quests are displayed and I have to hide them.I like tracking them 1 at a time.
  • VyraFox - Lost City
    VyraFox - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ihave a question about the face color problem on TIDEBORN

well how you will manage that people can change their face colors if the bug is fixed?

i mean i stardet a tideborn character and im lvling it.. so if the color bug is fixed will my face automatic change the color to the same like my body has?

or will there be some free change item ?

my body is nice auquamarine but the face is still random =(

hope for a good solution oO
  • blackcid4
    blackcid4 Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ewingoil wrote: »
    The only thing i am hatting about this whole thing so far is when I log on to char is all my quests are displayed and I have to hide them.I like tracking them 1 at a time.

yeah b:angry
  • juvita
    juvita Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    bow that`s a nice one:D
  • baldrick1
    baldrick1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nice,

Looks like a good place for me to join the game b:pleased

Lots of new people and lots of experienced people returning to their roots.

Seeya all there b:victory
  • thunderhawk777
    thunderhawk777 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    Greetings Everyone,

As most of you already know, the Rising Tide Expansion is getting closer and closer to launch.

A lot of you guys have been asking about when the actual release date is going to be. Up until this point we've been saying Winter of 2009.

Good news. Barring any unforeseen issues during the last few stages of development and testing, you can expect to see the upcoming expansion launched within the first few weeks of December.

We'll be updating you guys via the game launcher and forums periodically when a concrete date is set.

We're very excited to push this set of content out the door, and we hope you guys enjoy both the Tideborn, and the new content just as much as we have.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, and you didn't click the hyperlink up there marked "Rising Tide Expansion", click here. ;)

UPDATE: The Rising Tide Expansion is currently set to launch on December 16th. Set your clocks, mark your calendars, cause we've got less than two weeks left folks. :)

How do i download rising tide, and were do i download it from. Plz give me the hyperlink for the place to dowload rising tide.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    How do i download rising tide, and were do i download it from. Plz give me the hyperlink for the place to dowload rising tide.

Here you go:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download
  • Drgnfire - Heavens Tear
    Drgnfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wow we've only had rising tide for about one year no and look at pwi already going on to another expansion keep up the good work pwe developers :)
    Swaqqa of a cripple.
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wow a year old necro, good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wow we've only had rising tide for about one year no and look at pwi already going on to another expansion keep up the good work pwe developers :)

Good Job?

Before RT, we were getting expansions every 3 months.

And.... NECRO.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    /inb4lock
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Nothing like a necro to keep the fingers nimble.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.