My char has a glitch

nessie70
nessie70 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
can anyone help me, im doing the dizzy quest and need to kill 15 hexocelot deadeyes but ive tried to get them and every time i kill one it wont register in my log. ive done it solo and also in a squad, the squad got the kills but i got nothing. I relogged, restarted PC, trash the quest and re-took it and still its the same, i get 1/15 each time, even if i killed 20 it remained 1/15. Can someone help me so i can continue with the quest. Thank you.

Thank you guys so much, i managed to do and yes i did have a lot in my inventry but i cleared it out and it worked!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Vittumainen - Dreamweaver
    Vittumainen - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It doesnt say you to kill 15 hexocelot deadeyes. It says that u have to get 15 drops from those mobs and the drops can be pretty rare.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Also, make sure you have plenty of room in your inventory, the TB quests for some reason place quest items in your normal inventory quite often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I believe that quest has a 100% drop rate, but if your inventory is full you won't get the drop... for some reason the Tideborn quests were coded to use normal inventory rather than quest inventory for their quest items.

Here's hoping the Genesis quest writers remember the quest inventory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • nessie70
    nessie70 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thank you so much guys, i did have a fair bit in my inventry and i cleared it out and did the quest, thanks again for you help!...:0)
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I believe that quest has a 100% drop rate, but if your inventory is full you won't get the drop... for some reason the Tideborn quests were coded to use normal inventory rather than quest inventory for their quest items.

Here's hoping the Genesis quest writers remember the quest inventory.

I beleive its possible to completely fill your quest inventory. Thats possibly why they use the normal invent for some things and otherwise have a 20 quest cap.

gotta remember that things like the unsealed power of the seven and the devilslaying bell stay there forever, theres gonna be more.