free mount?

Eviltalent - Archosaur
Eviltalent - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi what is the name of the quest where npc give u mount, i also wanna know can bar get wings? if yes how?
Post edited by Eviltalent - Archosaur on

Comments

• Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I dont remember the quest but you need 5 dull claw, take those to the npc just south of broken bridge and he'll give you the mount.
  • Eviltalent - Archosaur
    Eviltalent - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    anyone else who can help me out
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    depends on whether you want aerogear or a ground mount, with untamed character it can be tricky to tell sometimes. if you mean aerogear --- the flying flatfish --- then check the "comprehensive list of quest guides", scroll down to the level 30-39 general quests, and read that.

if you mean a ground mount, it's trickier. in that case, it'd probably be easiest to just buy one off another player, or even cashshop for one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    depends on whether you want aerogear or a ground mount, with untamed character it can be tricky to tell sometimes. if you mean aerogear --- the flying flatfish --- then check the "comprehensive list of quest guides", scroll down to the level 30-39 general quests, and read that.

if you mean a ground mount, it's trickier. in that case, it'd probably be easiest to just buy one off another player, or even cashshop for one.

umm there is no quest for a ground mount.

but there is a pet manager that sells ground mounts for 2 mil or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    umm there is no quest for a ground mount.

unless you count the ones you have to get dragon orders for. that's a bit of a stretch, though, i admit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • bj987
    bj987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    what lvl do u got to be b:shockedb:puzzledb:puzzledb:beatenup