Man's Faith in QQme

Talim - Raging Tide
Talim - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Chronicles
This is my first ever thread and im glad its me giving Man what he deserves b:laugh

-removed-
Post edited by Talim - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You still play?

Let Man taste what NightRage tasted when we took him down. (Man has had it easy all these months) I only just hear'd about vicious via facebook glad to see someone finally manned up whos the leader of this Vicious? You should be my brother/sister.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This is my first ever thread and im glad its me giving Man what he deserves b:laugh

-removed-

WOW, so butthurt in your pride Vicious, that u go and try to create drama in QQme?

Man said that cause only 30 ppl or so have TW experience from the summer TW vs Levi.
    Now...how many do u trust Talim from Vicious...all you'd say ah? b:victory
    QQme is a guild who is united so u can attack Man in how many ways u want, we love our leader and we know what kind of man he is, u dont have to enlighten us!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Shazkay - Raging Tide
    Shazkay - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011

WOW, so butthurt in your pride Vicious, that u go and try to create drama in QQme?

Man said that cause only 30 ppl or so have TW experience from the summer TW vs Levi.
    QQme is a guild who is united so u can attack Man in how many ways u want, we love our leader and we know what kind of man he is, u dont have to enlighten us!

Spell Less QQ more Pew Pew.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You should be my brother/sister.

Oh helllllllll no. b:shocked

Comes from the right person *cough cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011

-removed-
    Salutations hate filled 15 year old girl. Its ok that you posted this so i could clear it up.

I meant i only counted 30 combat veterans that I knew i could trust and do well in battle.

Trusting Farseer with 300 mil tw pay is one thing, trusting him to making the correct choice with tactics in tw, and have gear to match is another. So yes i was essentially saying we have 30 pro combat veterans that i knew for sure when looking down faction list.

I will leave it at that, and with that I will leave it with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shazkay - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Salutations hate filled 15 year old girl. Its ok that you posted this so i could clear it up.

I meant i only counted 30 combat veterans that I knew i could trust and do well in battle.

Trusting Farseer with 300 mil tw pay is one thing, trusting him to making the correct choice with tactics in tw, and have gear to match is another. So yes i was essentially saying we have 30 pro combat veterans that i knew for sure when looking down faction list.

I will leave it at that, and with that I will leave it with you.

Man less QQ more Pew Pew, cause right now "clearing up" aka lying, doesn't do much good even though that's what you're known for b:cute.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Man less QQ more Pew Pew, cause right now "clearing up" aka lying, doesn't do much good even though that's what you're known for b:cute.

Faith... In.. Humanity.... decreasing.... b:shocked

I stand behind my name not an alt, look at the conversation intelligently within the CONTEXT!

Bastilla: Were you defeated through Superior tactics?
    Man: No they have strong forces
    Man: I think they fielded a better 80 than we had tonight.
    Man: If i look down the faction list i only see 30 people i can trust to roflstomp Vicious, that is a far cry from the 80 a full tw can have.

No need to let this devolve into unintelligent trolling... but I think asher is still around here somewhere so what can be done.

If you repeat a lie long enough... loud enough... It makes me sad to see my integrity assaulted. Anyways Shazkay no need to make more dumb forum posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Talim - Raging Tide
    Talim - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    its quite evident what you ment cody and thats not it, ur bag of lies gets bigger each and every day now doesnt it?

btw: hopped u liked my app to QQme, please contact me back b:pleased
  • Shazkay - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011

I stand behind my name not an alt, look at the conversation intelligently within the CONTEXT!

Man: If i look down the faction list i only see 30 people i can trust to roflstomp Vicious, that is a far cry from the 80 a full tw can have.

No need to let this devolve into unintelligent trolling... but I think asher is still around here somewhere so what can be done.

If you repeat a lie long enough... loud enough... It makes me sad to see my integrity assaulted. Anyways Shazkay no need to make more dumb forum posts.

Lol ok so let me look in the CONTEXT of what you just said.
    1: I'm an alt? Oh gee that's not very creative. I stick by my name as well Man, just because I'm lvl one doesn't make me an alt.
    2: Don't change the subject to insult someone else, if I'm trolling then focus on me and not asher.
    3: Man you insult your own integrity ijs.
    4: Meh I can make as many "dumb" posts as I want, it's a free country.
    Though to respond to a post as you call dumb is funny. If you're so confident then there is no need to say anything. If you really believe and your faction believes of this then there's no further reason to explain yourself or to reply to anything that is trolling.
    5: Never have a smart, mighty guy like you fight with an unintelligent type such as myself, cuse i dun no how 2 reed or tpe. Pft get over yourself.
  • Scion - Raging Tide
    Scion - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wtf is this if Talim gets accepted and I got declined then I'ma rage quit this game.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited January 2011

i never had such a conversation with you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    o.o..........

I so did not see this one coming anytime sooner.
    b:surrender

Hey Talim though!
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Talim =/= Vicious, she is a member in Vicious. Just before you start insulting this faction, as you did Levi, a lot of who have no idea of this at all and really don't care at all. And back to the QQme is angels thing, as if they have never created drama. You're an example of people in QQme causing drama for other factions.

You're still an embarassment, it's better to just let Man defend himself, he does a much better job at it. b:bye
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Talim =/= Vicious, she is a member in Vicious. Just before you start insulting this faction, as you did Levi, a lot of who have no idea of this at all and really don't care at all. And back to the QQme is angels thing, as if they have never created drama. You're an example of people in QQme causing drama for other factions.

You're still an embarassment,
    it's better to just let Man defend himself, he does a much better job at it. b:bye

I see you manners as a lady are not present in the previous post, so I must take it you learned to offend others ingame and on forums from your family.
    These being said, Man has no reason to defend himself against fail trolls like this and I would ask Mods to put an end to such circus.

As for your Sarbear, many say you are a girl but you act like a rude guy and I guess you show your true face here. I have been told that you pose as a girl for weird reasons, but I did not give any value to gossips like that.

Please do not OFFEND OTHERS and keep a minimum level of decency on these official Forums.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I see you manners as a lady are not present in the previous post, so I must take it you learned to offend others ingame and on forums from your family.
    These being said, Man has no reason to defend himself against fail trolls like this and I would ask Mods to put an end to such circus.

As for your Sarbear, many say you are a girl but you act like a rude guy and I guess you show your true face here. I have been told that you pose as a girl for weird reasons, but I did not give any value to gossips like that.

Please do not OFFEND OTHERS and keep a minimum level of decency on these official Forums.

I will continue to offend you because you can not get it through your head that you try to cause drama and that YOU offend others. Bringing up my family? Did i bring up yours? I didn't attack any part of your personal life, you have to resort to that because you have nothing else to say about me. I don't just sit in the corner and act pretty like a doll with my mouth shut. I'm really sorry, I speak my mind, thats why these forums are here. If you don't want a rude reply from me, stop posting. Thanks.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This thread falls under naming and shaming for the simple reason of the screen shot linked in the 1st post.

Fuzzy doesn't care who its about, but that type of thing is not acceptable on the forum.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.