Which set to obtain from now on? 70-90 TT or 80-90 TT?

Lord_Shadow - Raging Tide
Lord_Shadow - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Assassin
Well Im a pure dex build sin and now that Im going to the high lvls Im a bit confused about which set is good to get. Some had told me to get Archosaur auction armor till lvl 80 and then go for TT sets. And others just suggest me to just go buy the armor but since its expensive....I really dont know what to do exactly so I just want to hear some recomendations from others to see what to focus on these lvls and if you could help it would be greatly apreciated b:victoryb:surrender
Post edited by Lord_Shadow - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SaiIorMoon - Lost City
    SaiIorMoon - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    3 star and legendary til 90 imo...if we go into the -int hype, maybe the DQ sleeves til 99, and rank chest. TT70 and 80 both suck (excluding 80 golds hp add ons), I would use shinguards of hedes, tiger strength and some random top that you find fitting. Also depends on how fast/slow you lvl.
  • Lord_Shadow - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    3 star and legendary til 90 imo...if we go into the -int hype, maybe the DQ sleeves til 99, and rank chest. TT70 and 80 both suck (excluding 80 golds hp add ons), I would use shinguards of hedes, tiger strength and some random top that you find fitting. Also depends on how fast/slow you lvl.

Well this is my first assasin after so i guess it would be good to just use 3 star and legendary then. With a few decent stones I guess I can deal with the Hp adds and well this is the most high lvls Ive reached and atleast I would give it a chance to go up and get to 90+.
  • SaiIorMoon - Lost City
    SaiIorMoon - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm not sure of the prices on RT, but if i'm not mistaken you can get Dark Shinguards lvl 69 for like 500k-1mil on LC with some shards and maybe +1 or 2 not that the 40k of mirages makes a difference. Boots of Tiger strength have some pretty good adds for boots on a LA, and they're only lvl 51 requirement. I'd look into those...
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Cheap : 3* gear , the rank 4 chestpiece (-int).

More expensive : TT80 gold bracers (-int) , TT80 leggings and boots, rank4 chestpiece.

I personally skipped TT70 , got the TT80 bracers (gonna use em for Generals Bracers) , and got the more expensive stated above. At 90 switch to Generals bracers , rank 6 chestpiece and TT90 boots and leggings.

Sharded well, it gives me a balance between survivability and aps untill i reach the desired lvl and gear at 99+.
  • Lord_Shadow - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Cheap : 3* gear , the rank 4 chestpiece (-int).

More expensive : TT80 gold bracers (-int) , TT80 leggings and boots, rank4 chestpiece.

I personally skipped TT70 , got the TT80 bracers (gonna use em for Generals Bracers) , and got the more expensive stated above. At 90 switch to Generals bracers , rank 6 chestpiece and TT90 boots and leggings.

Sharded well, it gives me a balance between survivability and aps untill i reach the desired lvl and gear at 99+.

Well Ill skip the lvl 70 set and use some part of the next ones. For the survivability I guess my Pure dex Build give me a good start and for the shard Ill keep myself well sharded. As well for the other pieces mentioned Ill work to get them.