Question about TT99 Set Bonus

HippiePanda - Sanctuary
HippiePanda - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
edited January 2011 in The Crafting Nook
Is it possible to receive the APS Bonus when you only own an armor piece combined with an ornament piece (i.e. Leggings + Belt) or do you need either two ornaments / two armors?
Post edited by HippiePanda - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    bonus = pieces.

So yes you can have bonus with only armor + ornament
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The setups for getting both of the Lionheart and Ashura's setup bonus are kinda fixed, though, due to the amount of pieces already taken by other -interval stuffs.

For Assassin and Archer, they can only really use the Necklace, Belt, Wristguard and Boots slot, as everything else is taken by something with -interval already. From there, Assassins and Archers are mostly Light Armor, so you're only left with Ashura's for Wristguard and Boots, with Lionheart going to Ornaments.

For BMs/Barbs, they can use the Chest, Necklace, Belt, Wristguard and Boots. Most players value their armor so much that they'll go with Lionheart for Chest, Wristguard and Boots, with Ashura's for Ornaments. Some mix it up by getting Ashura's Wristguards and either Necklace or Belt, since the Ashura Ornaments are really bad.

The reason people go for these two is that 2 pieces from Lionheart gives you -0.05 as a bonus and 2 pieces from Ashura's gives you -0.05 as a bonus.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • HippiePanda - Sanctuary
    HippiePanda - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    okay thats nice because the TT99 necklace is pretty bad for barbs, but the belt is decent imo. So i can get the bonus through my lionheart leggings (which i have already) and the lionheart belt which will be farmed recently.

I could also just use TT99 wrists but i prefer Lunar wrists cuz of the attributes! so is the plate...
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As long as you have 2/4/6 pieces of the same set, you'll get the bonus(es).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3