Sins - The Class for Newbies

Options
XxZavxX - Raging Tide
XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
There's good sins, bad sins, and sins who have played sins forever (1 yr+). Lately though there is this massive rolling of sins by any and everyone. Mainly because these people just assume they'll be the suparz0mgz0rsPKandPVEfarmerGOD... These sins crack me up. Most of them fail to realize that the gear you need to be the Shizz cost boku coins and/or $$...

I see sins think they can just kill anything that moves that are 8x and die like hoes..

Are people so lazy they don't want to play other classes to be the Mack Daddy of PK?
Post edited by XxZavxX - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think wielding dual daggers with high dex and turning invisible makes people think they are more uber than other classes. And they do look cool, but if a wiz comes and one shots you, well, dags aren't going to be that useful XD
    But you'll look cool while taking a dirtnap :D
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:laugh Your post cracks me up.

I prefer my Archer over my Sin. Well geared Archer > well geared Sin, when it comes to grinding. I soloed a lot more on my Archer at lowerer level than my Sin ever could.

I'm always careful on my Sin. She's squishy as hell compared to my BM. I was leveling the two at the same time, until I decided to focus on my BM. BM wore blue mob drop/AH gear, Sin gets legendary/purple drops only.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    There's good sins, bad sins, and sins who have played sins forever (1 yr+). Lately though there is this massive rolling of sins by any and everyone. Mainly because these people just assume they'll be the suparz0mgz0rsPKandPVEfarmerGOD... These sins crack me up. Most of them fail to realize that the gear you need to be the Shizz cost boku coins and/or $$...

I see sins think they can just kill anything that moves that are 8x and die like hoes..

Are people so lazy they don't want to play other classes to be the Mack Daddy of PK?

those specific sins are indeed idiots. sins are likely the best ATM for PVE farming, and they are powerful in PvP, but only in the right hands. Many classes are godly in PvP in the right hands.

if sins ever were nerfed, my bets for next big QQ is on psy's and wizies being OP.
    psy's with their fast cast time and phys immune skill to make ea/bm/sin/barb QQ, plus the ability to almost as hard as wizards.
    wizies for their ability to hit an entire area for 50k+ killing anyone under it
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    wth with wannabe trolls lately

try harder.. =/

entertainment nowadays, hard to find something 'qualitable'
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Plus, wiz earthshield can give them as much phydef as a bm by endgame, not to mention the essential sutra (no chan for x seconds). Psy has soulburn, so if you hit em you can die fast, so they are powerful but squishy. Most people can 1hit a psy after the phyimmune goes down (it doesn't last even as long as invoke) and a wiz is 2-3hits or 1-hit with demon drakebash. Not overpowered, they can be killed, you just have to think about it a bit. Stunlocking works great.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

try harder.. =/

let's do some math about FFXIVb:mischievous
    edited January 2011
    Options
    heard that ffix is so poor in game content, that it doesnt need math yet
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

• FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I call all sins noob, I dont care if u are my friend or not, sins are for bad ppl. I love when sins hit me like 10 times, then I just faceroll the keyboard and 1 shot them b:bye
    edited January 2011
    Options
    heard that ffix is so poor in game content, that it doesnt need math yet

damn qq
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

try harder.. =/

You even know what a real troll does dumas?

If you think it is to entertain others you are one sad sack of steaming dog ****...
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You even know what a real troll does dumas?

If you think it is to entertain others you are one sad sack of steaming dog ****...

i think you confuse Unintended consequences with motivation
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol ;D

this guy is waste of time tho

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I call all sins noob, I dont care if u are my friend or not, sins are for bad ppl. I love when sins hit me like 10 times, then I just faceroll the keyboard and 1 shot them b:bye

Then you really do fight horribad sins, or they simply don't have as good gear as you.
    A good sin can stunlock you and have you dead loooong before you can fight back, and yes that's even with AD.
    And you 1 shot? More proof of their fail. Between a skill that can make 1/4 of your attacks hit 1, and a skill that makes them survive a killing blow, they are fairly hard to kill.
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:laugh Your post cracks me up.

I prefer my Archer over my Sin. Well geared Archer > well geared Sin, when it comes to grinding. I soloed a lot more on my Archer at lowerer level than my Sin ever could.

I'm always careful on my Sin. She's squishy as hell compared to my BM. I was leveling the two at the same time, until I decided to focus on my BM. BM wore blue mob drop/AH gear, Sin gets legendary/purple drops only.

That is a joke right?b:shocked