My Wine - My Drops?

tweakz
tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
-Ok, then why not specify what you mean by drops! -And before we teleport to help you!

Not often but once in a while some crazy tabber thinks drops include Apocalypse pages from Eden or Brimstone. Just a little background for those that don't know: some of the books which drop from bosses (not the common mobs in the FB) sell for ~4m coin (like s.True Form)! They're already getting one of the best deals on any FB, and they wanna be stingy with their helpers for Apocalypse pages which I sell for a mere 35-40k ea? There aren't any darkness stamps for us there and the reward for helping is already pidly.

So once in a while I'm accused of leaving an FB over a page. Well, I leave because I don't feel like helping a greedy sob that couldn't specify their wishes before I paid to TP to their instance. You're lucky you can even get help any more now that we can make rep, exp, and coin faster by not helping (thanks to DQ points and lower rep costs)! An fyi for those who like to point the finger: I've left FB's when tabber demands a page from someone else too.

Another aspect to this is that wine is a waste on 89 for all but fail squads. If you want pages: get a good squad and don't wine.

Silly faction rules are not set in stone for all that play on the server. If you want to make demands on people that help you: do it before they drop what they're doing to help. There's plenty of wasted space in those WC's you guys pay for. Don't expect us to ask you the details: often a tabber / winer / subber is too busy to respond when they could have added a few words on their own. If I haven't been giving tabbers pages back when FBs were profitable: why should I start now? It wouldn't be fair.
Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
Post edited by tweakz on

Comments

• Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:shocked

Damn them people be doing some crazzzzzy **** for coin nowadays...

But on a serious note Ive NEVER had a random squad wined free or otherwise/FB that ever asked for apoc pages. It was always "to whomever it goes to" and we'd laugh if one person managed to hax get most of them. Though I would say to those doing 89+ unwined-at least throw a card boss in or something. Running though the mobs purely for apoc pages is a bit...silly?
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's their FB, they paid for the wine, they should get everything that drops unless they say otherwise. You don't have to go if you don't want to and you can always ask about the details before porting in.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's their FB, they paid for the wine, they should get everything that drops unless they say otherwise. You don't have to go if you don't want to and you can always ask about the details before porting in.

Does that mean DQ/Arrows/Bolts/ETC too? (Has been in a squad like that)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Typically, the drops a tabber/winer gets in an fb are molds and books only. Apoc pages, demonol documents, and other drops are random.

Anyone who demands more is selfish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    tweakz wrote: »
    All your base are to belong to me because i'm better than you and you should pay and thank me for helping you. noobs.

Neato.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited January 2011

So....you're telling me to waste 5-50k porting into an instance so that I can get nothing in return for it?

Yeah, **** you.

Any fb I do, I flat out state "The tabber gets mold/books, all else is free". They don't like that they can leave and go wc for some more help.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    -Ok, then why not specify what you mean by drops! -And before we teleport to help you!

Not often but once in a while some crazy tabber thinks drops include Apocalypse pages from Eden or Brimstone. Just a little background for those that don't know: some of the books which drop from bosses (not the common mobs in the FB) sell for ~4m coin (like s.True Form)! They're already getting one of the best deals on any FB, and they wanna be stingy with their helpers for Apocalypse pages which I sell for a mere 35-40k ea? There aren't any darkness stamps for us there and the reward for helping is already pidly.

So once in a while I'm accused of leaving an FB over a page. Well, I leave because I don't feel like helping a greedy sob that couldn't specify their wishes before I paid to TP to their instance. You're lucky you can even get help any more now that we can make rep, exp, and coin faster by not helping (thanks to DQ points and lower rep costs)! An fyi for those who like to point the finger: I've left FB's when tabber demands a page from someone else too.

Another aspect to this is that wine is a waste on 89 for all but fail squads. If you want pages: get a good squad and don't wine.

Silly faction rules are not set in stone for all that play on the server. If you want to make demands on people that help you: do it before they drop what they're doing to help. There's plenty of wasted space in those WC's you guys pay for. Don't expect us to ask you the details: often a tabber / winer / subber is too busy to respond when they could have added a few words on their own. If I haven't been giving tabbers pages back when FBs were profitable: why should I start now? It wouldn't be fair.

QQ. Their FB, Their wine, their drops. Don't like it then don't go. If you want pages then solo the mobs in the FB yourself. QQQ
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Suuuuuure, luckily i have never ever been in an FB like that, ppl only asked for 3 star , molds or skill books and that`s it, if the person asks everything and we who help get nothing in return he or she is being like a jew so I wouldn't even think of helping if i cant even cover my own expenses for repairs, and pots as well as teleportation.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    For the 2.5 years I've played, it's ALWAYS been "your tabs, your fb, your drops". Including molds, pages, books. This never changed when the cape of tauren dropped for someone when it was worth 9m. That 35-45k you can make it a split second might be decent money to someone else. Not everyone has the knowledge to merchent, the lvls to nirvana, or the time to farm.

Usually my reward is the satisfaction I helped someone, and potentially made a new friend who, 75% of the time, will come help me if I asked.

I was bought up when people in pw were helpful and done stuff for free b:surrender
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    QQ. Their FB, Their wine, their drops. Don't like it then don't go. If you want pages then solo the mobs in the FB yourself. QQQ

you some sort of moron? do you also have OCD? feel the need to keep putting the letter Q down as if it means something? please do the internet a favour and go away, its people like you that are basicly selfish if your defending the fact that if you wine, then you get everything when thats clear b/s

if a MOB drops an item, be it a apoc book, then its free for all, why should it go to the tabber thats asking for help and used wine? the wine kills the majority of the mobs so you can get through it faster, the mobs that are left, you obviously have to kill to get to the BOSS that he wants killing, not the mobs, if the player wanted the apoc books or anything else that drops from mobs, then they should never have used the wine, period.

Its like some level 6x asks some random squad to do there FB, he says ill tab and wine it, everyone goes in, kills the stray mobs about, a peice of shop armour and 1 DQ drops, he demands you give it to him, why should they? again, the mobs have nothing to do with the purpose of the run and using a wine, if he wants drops, go grind mobs outside but do not demand items from mobs when theres people trying to help you, honestly...greedy bast****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    This is why i always ask first when someone sais "free wine" lol

Paying only 200k and getting every single valuable item that drops in Abandon/Sot for example is a pretty shietty trade for rest of party - greedy asses just loves to do this during double drop. They be like "BH100 comon its FREEWINE" and than a 20 mil book drops and a Cape of Elite Leather and they rack up a huge profit.

I rather pay the fee and get my share of the drops, if thats not possible i join another party.

I never meet anyone that assumed Apoc Pages was included, id probably leave party if someone was that greedy. I mean seriously they're like 50k each and people should at least get something for helping with a pointless FB. No one wants to do FBs really, the rep/exp sucks and you just join to help someone out.
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Does that mean DQ/Arrows/Bolts/ETC too? (Has been in a squad like that)

I've never seen anyone be that selfish lol
    So....you're telling me to waste 5-50k porting into an instance so that I can get nothing in return for it?

Yeah, **** you.

Any fb I do, I flat out state "The tabber gets mold/books, all else is free". They don't like that they can leave and go wc for some more help.

Watch your mouth kiddo b:chuckle I'm not telling you what to do - I don't mind giving the person everything that drops if they want it, if you do that's your business.
    Suuuuuure, luckily i have never ever been in an FB like that, ppl only asked for 3 star , molds or skill books and that`s it, if the person asks everything and we who help get nothing in return he or she is being like a jew so I wouldn't even think of helping if i cant even cover my own expenses for repairs, and pots as well as teleportation.

Well luckily my repair bill doesn't usually get higher than 30k a week. I only use MP pots and those are super cheap, and you do have the choice of flying :P
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Flying is a NO NO since I have the free wings 0.5 and it takes ages to get somewhere and people sometimes are pissy about time it takes 4 you 2 come.
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Trust me i had it ALOT worse i did a FB 39 and this person demanded me to drop all DQ items from mobs saying she low level she needed it more then started cussing me out that why she is one of few on my BL people are just crazy sometimes.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    this is just leftover controversy from back when apoc pages actually were worth something and back then, yes, they were included in "drops that go to tabber/winer"

these days its a bit pointless as they are worthless. but if the tabber or winer wants them then it's not unreasonable to honor that request. afterall, apoc pages are rare drops in those dungeons, so even if their coin value isnt very high, they're still technically "the good stuff" which is what is supposed to go to tabber/winer anyway.
  • KillerMcD - Heavens Tear
    KillerMcD - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's too bad there wasn't a set of rules that all could follow and avoid any problems and arguements. But there would never be an argeement as to what way to do things.

For me FB means they get all drops, everything they can carry or have a friend carry for them. It used to be Fb's were a way to make coin for the tabber and didn't happen all that often. The higher levels that helped were "paid" with exp and rep. With bh's and hypers people are doing FB's every week till higher lvl and nobody needs the exp from a FB anymore.

Bh's on the other hand, the winer get's the drops they ask for at the beginning and everything else is random. If it's a wine split then it's all random. A little communication at the beginning avoids any issues afterwards. And like it was said before if you don't like the way the drops will be split then don't go. But find out ahead, don't just complain after about it.
    Out of all the things I have lost over the years, I miss my mind the most.
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I always go by the "rule" that drops are random except for any 3* and molds the bosses drop. Heck, on my FB's, and even BH runs, I've been known to give a mold to someone who could use it more than I. Most molds are a PITA to sell and what does a melee warrior need with a magic sword? I'm just happy for the help and for the fun of the run when you get a good squad together.

When someone wines a BH run and makes it free for everyone, I offer anything worthwhile I pick up to the winer, even if they don't ask for choice of drops to begin with. I've been on very few "free" runs where the winer wanted anything except to complete the run without dieing.

I have heard of a few people who wanted everything that dropped, right down to the arrows and such. To me, that's a bit excessive. It's not that most of the random **** along the way to the boss is worth much, but having to "empty your pockets" to the whine of a seemingly ungrateful tabber is annoying.

In any case, the expectations of the tabber/winer should be made known up front if they expect more than the "norm."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • Kyzarin - Raging Tide
    Kyzarin - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm used to tabber getting 3* items and molds, with everything else being by random distribution. I usually only ever FB with my faction, so it's generally not an issue anyways. I sometimes ask for any LA drops when I tab (and occasionally arrows/bolts since I'm an archer), but I don't consider it my right to get them. There's a big difference between asking for something and thinking you deserve it.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I've always been in squads where the deal went something like this:

FB - Tabber gets Molds, Gear and anything that was settled between the squad.
    Free BH - Winer gets Molds and 3*, rest of the drops are random unless it was settled between squad.
    Paid BH - All drops are random.

I've never had an occasion where someone demanded the least significant items like DQ, arrows, lucky packs and pots because I make sure to settle it with my squads in advance and often take screenshots of the corresponding. I heard about it from other people though.

Whether its a faction member or a random person, we all have repair bills - especially Barbs and BMs. If a squad member who requested your help doesn't understand that, I believe you have every right to leave the squad with whichever items you randomly received that were not part of the deal.
  • Allynna_ - Dreamweaver
    Allynna_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well, if you think about it every one gets on tabbed FB, and only one. I don't find it unreasonable for the drops to go to the tabber (who also usually covers wine fees in the later FBs).

At the very least, they should get what the bosses drop. A lot of the time with higher levels in squads, the drop rate gets shot to hell anyway (at least in the lower ones). In all the FBs of mine I've done, I've gotten 4 Mold drops, only one of them actually being decent xP (Seriously, TWO Corsair mold drops from the same boss?).
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    you some sort of moron? do you also have OCD? feel the need to keep putting the letter Q down as if it means something? please do the internet a favour and go away, its people like you that are basicly selfish if your defending the fact that if you wine, then you get everything when thats clear b/s

if a MOB drops an item, be it a apoc book, then its free for all, why should it go to the tabber thats asking for help and used wine? the wine kills the majority of the mobs so you can get through it faster, the mobs that are left, you obviously have to kill to get to the BOSS that he wants killing, not the mobs, if the player wanted the apoc books or anything else that drops from mobs, then they should never have used the wine, period.

Its like some level 6x asks some random squad to do there FB, he says ill tab and wine it, everyone goes in, kills the stray mobs about, a peice of shop armour and 1 DQ drops, he demands you give it to him, why should they? again, the mobs have nothing to do with the purpose of the run and using a wine, if he wants drops, go grind mobs outside but do not demand items from mobs when theres people trying to help you, honestly...greedy bast****

Apples and oranges. You cannot compare books and pages to DQ items, unless you are saying you would be fine with just getting the DQ drops in a TT rather than a mat. Pages and books are actually very valuable to a player, especially one who has just turned Demon/Sage.

However, if you want to make that comparison, that would mean that they shouldn't have to wine in FB59. What if they want to get extra drops from mobs as well as those rare ones from bosses? Then because you are coming along, you should have to deal with it being unwined, but I've seen a lot of people refuse to go just because it wasn't wined.

Remember, it's not just them the wine helps as well, it helps you. You don't have to spend as much time in there. That said, if there is no other good drops, I'd say at least one should go to the winer, but that's the choice of the people in there. Honestly, most squads I have been in have always had it that the books go to the person who can actually use them first, and after that to anyone that gets them.

You have a point that they shouldn't wine it if they want to get books/pages, but they won't necessarily get them anyways. Still, a comparison of DQ items to them must presume too much before the comparison is even logical.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    their fb their rules. personally i consider that the "my wine my drops"/"my fb my drops" applies to every valuable drop; a page is ~50k so i consider that valuable.

btw i was never in a fb that the tabber didnt get the pages; different servers different cultures?

besides...even before the the rep sale, a FB was never "paying" for the time consumed;
    so just help, some dq will probably cover ur teleport/repairs anyway.
    you are not doing it for money...
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Apples and oranges. You cannot compare books and pages to DQ items, unless you are saying you would be fine with just getting the DQ drops in a TT rather than a mat. Pages and books are actually very valuable to a player, especially one who has just turned Demon/Sage.

A TT run is totally different from any BH/FB run, to begin with, people go to TT to obviously get there TT gear which I'm sure you know or if they may want to try make a bit of money, any TT that's done its just about always been the same rules excluding some odd ones, that being, if its a guild run (for me) it tends to be: tanker>cleric> highest level DD to who gets to pick drops first or if most the people in that TT run don't need any specific mat, the player that does need a specific mat (providing it isn't a really rare/hard to obtain mat) will get to pick one of the mat he needs first then everyone picks the others, if its a random squad then yea, the first rules normally apply (class based), unless the person was really rich of really generous, then that's their choice if they dont want any mats in the run.

It should be the same in BH/FB if any apoc books are involved,apoc books though have a very limited usage and a low price per, also have a low drop rate, there really shouldn't be any fuss, plus i forgot to mention, you can't wine a TT really anyway so TT cant be compared to FB/BH as well lol.
    You have a point that they shouldn't wine it if they want to get books/pages, but they won't necessarily get them anyways. Still, a comparison of DQ items to them must presume too much before the comparison is even logical.

^ basically the same response as to what I wrote above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OP is a QQer...
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My Wine - My Drops?
    That is what I assume, unless the winer is nice & states otherwise. I don't mind the person taking pages as well... It's like 40k or w/e.
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    if the person asks everything and we who help get nothing in return he or she is being like a jew so I wouldn't even think of helping

Could you tell me why you would say that? I don't think I understand. Is that like being like an assassin? or being like a tideborn? Or........... No, I am not jewish, and even if I were, I don't think I would ask for more drops than any other religion. Thanks for clearing up for me why you say stuff like this :)
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    A TT run is totally different from any BH/FB run, to begin with, people go to TT to obviously get there TT gear which I'm sure you know or if they may want to try make a bit of money, any TT that's done its just about always been the same rules excluding some odd ones, that being, if its a guild run (for me) it tends to be: tanker>cleric> highest level DD to who gets to pick drops first or if most the people in that TT run don't need any specific mat, the player that does need a specific mat (providing it isn't a really rare/hard to obtain mat) will get to pick one of the mat he needs first then everyone picks the others, if its a random squad then yea, the first rules normally apply (class based), unless the person was really rich of really generous, then that's their choice if they dont want any mats in the run.

It should be the same in BH/FB if any apoc books are involved,apoc books though have a very limited usage and a low price per, also have a low drop rate, there really shouldn't be any fuss, plus i forgot to mention, you can't wine a TT really anyway so TT cant be compared to FB/BH as well lol.

^ basically the same response as to what I wrote above.

Well, the point was not comparing FB to TT, but the comparison of pages and books to DQ items works as well as saying TT mats can be compared to DQ items. The point is that pages and books are important to players for more than just money, as are TT mats (in cases of farming mats).

As well, wined dungeons is besides the point when contesting that DQ and pages/books are completely incomparable.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My view of things on the whole "my wine, my drops" thing.

If I , or mostly anyone in my faction, invites someone to a "no fee, wined bh" , we expect to get 3 stars and/or molds.

BUT, it does stop there. Apocalypses pages still are random, DQ items as well.

How we do see things is : You need bh in there ? You can't solo it ? We will wine and take u.
    We don't ask for repairs/pots/charms fees. We cover those. And we are not stupid either, if it's a heavy armor user that wines and he gets a light armor 3 stars, we DO ask squad members if they need it before even leaving instance.

I won't name names (not really polite), but I once recruited for a wined bh51 on my lvl 54 barb at that time, clearly saying "BH51 needs DD, my wines, my drops" Was lucky enough to get Dual Gale Hammers mold that the person did "whine" a bit before giving it back "Let me cherish it..just a little more..." Yeah, my other alt is a barb, if I get a hammer mold for wining it, I "think" it is logical I do get that mold :) (especially the person was sin I think)

To me, bringing someone to a wined bh means, u get ur exp/spirit faster, we even let u turn in if needed, everyone saves on repairs/pots/charms/stress..

As for the cost of using illusion stone to come in a wined one and go out with barely nothing, let me ask.. How many ways do you know to get 250k + exp (for let's say bh51) for a measly 5-10k (10 if u turn in and come back) ?

As for TT (since it was mentioned), our faction rule is usually : 1st pick to main tank, 2nd pick to main cleric, then by level. Unless, once again, we get a mat we don't need and know someone else needs, we will gladly share :)
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    For the 2.5 years I've played, it's ALWAYS been "your tabs, your fb, your drops". Including molds, pages, books. This never changed when the cape of tauren dropped for someone when it was worth 9m. That 35-45k you can make it a split second might be decent money to someone else. Not everyone has the knowledge to merchent, the lvls to nirvana, or the time to farm.

Usually my reward is the satisfaction I helped someone, and potentially made a new friend who, 75% of the time, will come help me if I asked.

I was bought up when people in pw were helpful and done stuff for free b:surrender

+1

Isn't helping only when you can get something out of it yourself just as selfish??? I help to get someones fb and culti done, that is why they often ask me when they did fb and everyone left after bosses were done but "forgot" to help clean that box/pillar they tabber needs for culti ...

I always just drop the apo pages for tabber. I got my 79 skills, so why would I want to keep them anyway. Btw, I think apo pages is the only "valuable" drop in 89, cause nobody would still pay 4mil for sage trueform. Heck, I gave most books I got out of 89 away for free simply cause they don't even sell anymore.

Greed took over the game, hard to find ppl that help when it cost them some repairs/telecost and they don't get any profit b:sad
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    We always did it tabber gets all drops (even dq if they asked no matter how annoying). For fb 89 if they wined it they got apoc pages that dropped. If they didnt wine it they still got boss drops but not the apoc pages; those were random. However if they asked for the pages not wined, I always let them have them. I didnt need them.