Started a sin...

Options
Vindrael - Lost City
Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
...and now I feel so dirty.

I cannot believe how much easier PK is as an assassin. It's even better than I thought. I get to choose who I attack, when I attack, what buffs I will have, and if things don't go quite like I expected, I can choose when the fight ends. I can also cast Deaden Nerves and avoid any caster's ability to 1-shot me. Yeah, it's OP, but it's fun!

Being able to buff up, get sparks, and then prepare an attack while in stealth is amazing. Wizards and clerics are very easy targets, psychics are easy if their Soul of Stunning and White Voodoo are off. Other classes own me regularly (I am just starting out, am still trying to watch other sins PK so I can learn which skills are best applied).

It's funny, with the natural detection level we have, to see just how many stealthed sins are running around in the standard PK areas. b:shocked

I'm slowly gearing up to be able to farm instances (the whole reason I started a sin in the first place). I can't wait to be more powerful like some of the other good sins on this server; from what I've seen so far, there is very little an end-game sin can't do.

EDIT: Oops, posted from my psychic's account. Now you know why I feel so dirty playing a sin. b:chuckle
Post edited by Vindrael - Lost City on

Comments

• threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Best grammar and punctuation ever.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    omg dude I can relate so much it isn't even funny, 1sec lemme find my sin b:laugh
  • PokerFish - Harshlands
    PokerFish - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    omg dude I can relate so much it isn't even funny, 1sec lemme find my sin b:laugh

This is my sin lmao.

Yeah his pk abilities are insane, I'm so OP it isn't even funny.

I don't know about you, but I made my sin just to find out how they play, what attack animations look like, and what the stragedies are, simply so I could take that info back to my wiz, and find a way to more sucessfully counter sins

But tbh at this point I'm just enjoying myself b:cute
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This is my sin lmao.

Yeah his pk abilities are insane, I'm so OP it isn't even funny.

I don't know about you, but I made my sin just to find out how they play, what attack animations look like, and what the stragedies are, simply so I could take that info back to my wiz, and find a way to more sucessfully counter sins

But tbh at this point I'm just enjoying myself b:cute

Yeah its fun i figure we are enjoying cause u bellow 70ish so ofc you can kill all....

Lets see if you think you are OP when u get to 100 and meet the "Bad Boys" on this server......

And FYI try group pvp and then realise how fun its is when you cant kill no oneb:bye
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Best grammar and punctuation ever.

LOL. Thanks, I try. b:pleased
    _Spot_ wrote: »
    Yeah its fun i figure we are enjoying cause u bellow 70ish so ofc you can kill all....

Lets see if you think you are OP when u get to 100 and meet the "Bad Boys" on this server......

And FYI try group pvp and then realise how fun its is when you cant kill no one

Interesting. So end-game, assassins stop being quite so OP in PK? As a caster, I think I'm basically always going to be sin bait, but I guess I can see how it might be tough to take on end-game BMs and barbs...

Even if that's the case, the primary point of my sin is to farm instances for money. That's something I don't think my psychic will ever be able to do.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    what changes for sins endgame? Barbs stay impossible to kill, bms stay tough to kill, HA venos stay tough to kill, and everything elses defeat is just a stunlock away...
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    what changes for sins endgame? Barbs stay impossible to kill, bms stay tough to kill, HA venos stay tough to kill, and everything elses defeat is just a stunlock away...

Barbs are not impossible to kil for sins, i prefer pv pwith a barb than a fist/axe bm....

Anyway im not QQ ing i just sayd that we are not very good on group pvp...

And endgame casters(real ones not garbage) are hard to kill on group pvp cause u sunt one he domains and bang another one ne shoots you....or a bm stuns u etc etc etc..

We are more suited t osmall pvp or 1 vs 1
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Barbs are not impossible to kil for sins, i prefer pv pwith a barb than a fist/axe bm....

Anyway im not QQ ing i just sayd that we are not very good on group pvp...

And endgame casters(real ones not garbage) are hard to kill on group pvp cause u sunt one he domains and bang another one ne shoots you....or a bm stuns u etc etc etc..

We are more suited t osmall pvp or 1 vs 1

you maybe **** at pvp but some sins know how to play b:chuckle

learn to ninja b:bye
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options

Having 61 kills at lvl 99 i guess you are the one who need to learn to play.. .... Ninja much??? b:chuckle

Go pve on bh 89 brim or something b:bye

Val ofc we are awsome at end game....

Yes make him to farm its awsome although bm is better....

Anyways on our server Val, the **** things about being sin on group pk....

When you are on major pk places there always will be a higher sin that will see you and kill you in 3 seconds.

U target a wiz you stun him, three things happen:
    Wiz has rank9 you will not kill him...

Wiz is stuned u get a bm stun on you or another caster one shots you...

You kill wizard but the ohter caster kills you whne you were about to shadow escape...

There will always be on group pvp and godlike geared bm from essence that is near his squishys to stun sins when they pop up....

Anyway im just saying the suck parts of being a sin, ofc we get more advantage thna others cause most of ppl on pvp wont see us.....

Another thing val is ppl now are always jumping on pvp to avoid our stuns and it works.... so try to stun them when they are on the ground.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Having 61 kills at lvl 99 i guess you are the one who need to learn to play.. .... Ninja much??? b:chuckle

Go pve on bh 89 brim or something b:bye

61 kills in 2 days at lvl 90 against lvl 100s who were in groups b:cute

i did play on LC, so many noobs there who cant pvp i came back to HT where its actually more of a challenge to kill people.

you have clearly made it out you suck at pvp as a sin no need to lower yourself more. like i said go learn to ninja and you might actually kill people your lvl and not camp the lvl 30 areas for kills :D

less QQing more pew pewing b:bye
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Blaze, lvl 100 human blademaster 31 kill wow pro.....(my lvl 55 archer has more kill than your fail bm lol)

Can you post on your LC toon pls are u just gonna keep trash talking my server????

Dam you kill lvls 100s wow can i have you signature plsb:dirty
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Blaze human bladmaster 31 kill wow pro.....(my lvl 55 archer has more kill than your fail bm lol)
    as if its hard to go around killing lvl 30s as a 55 archer...

Can you post on you LC toon pls are u just gonna keep trash talking my server????

Dam you kill lvls 100s wow can i have you signature plsb:dirty

so i rarely pvp, does that make me **** at pvp? no. yes i can keep trash talking your server and most likely most people will agree, LC is full of cash shoppers who can hardly pvp. there are afew acceptions where people on LC can actually pvp, not many though.

nice too see you got your profile to 'friends only' suppose you dont want people to see your crappy kill count.

killing lvl 100s is something you have clearly made out you cant do as a lvl 100 sin. do yourself a favor gtfo the forums go farm some decent gear and learn to pvp.

P.S your too much of a noob to have my sig b:cute
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Profile is open just for you now...

QQ about csers thread??? not again pls...

Does low kill count makes you bad at pvp?? Oh well does a not cooking at all make me a bad cooker???

Im done talking to you unless you post here on you Pro LC toon..

Are you dumb?or just cant read i sayd if wiz is rank9 you cant kill him he will survive and kite you stun....i was given and exemple..

Ofc i cant kill lvls 100 lol Oh right im a cser thats why QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Crypsis - Lost City
    Crypsis - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

You cant really ninja in group pvp as a sin unless you're 103+. There is always loads of sins around lvl 101-102 in the battle area that can see you and they will go for you fast to keep the squishes safe. Also sins that keeps hiding in stealth during group pvp and waiting for cooldowns to pick of 1 measly target - kinda useless for rest of party ijs.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You cant really ninja in group pvp as a sin unless you're 103+. There is always loads of sins around lvl 101-102 in the battle area that can see you and they will go for you fast to keep the squishes safe. Also sins that keeps hiding in stealth during group pvp and waiting for cooldowns to pick of 1 measly target - kinda useless for rest of party ijs.

Thank you...
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Profile is open just for you now...416 kills lvl 100 pvp server... terrible

QQ about csers thread??? not again pls...
    i do cs abit and have nothing against them, just saying most of them cant pvp.
    Does low kill count makes you bad at pvp?? Oh well does a not cooking at all make me a bad cooker???
    you tell me you started critacizing my bm for having 31 kills b:chuckle
    Im done talking to you unless you post here on you Pro LC toon..
    what pro LC toon you on about now? im pretty sure i never said i had a 'Pro LC toon'
    Are you dumb?or just cant read i sayd if wiz is rank9 you cant kill him he will survive and kite you stun....i was given and exemple..
    do yourself a favor dont spark right by them so you light up like a christmas tree, you have teleports for a reason ijs
    Ofc i cant kill lvls 100 lol Oh right im a cser thats why QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    you said it not me

we have R9 wizzies on HT and there not hard to take down for a skilled sin. if you ask me id say your 1 of them sins who walk up to someone sleep them, D.spark right by them so everyone and there mothers knows your there and well.. just die. you might wanna learn to use skills and your be able to kill R9 wizzies **** easy.

let me know when you learn to play a sin i might just give you a medal b:bye
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You are and idiot b:bye
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options

you have teleports for a reason 30/35m teleports you can be onto a big group of people really easy without other sins even knowing your there. and i agree with the second part, a sin waiting for CD`s after every kill is pretty useless and your doing something wrong if you have to use every skill in the book just to kill 1 person.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You are and idiot b:bye

maybe an idiot but atleast i can kill unlike some b:cute
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sins are not Op for me Q.Q. they are like 1 hit w bleed <_<*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sins are not Op for me Q.Q. they are like 1 hit w bleed <_<*

Actually we arent hun trust me i have a 100 wiz and its muc much worst.....

With bless we pop a crab meat and its done....

Answer to nox i dont spend time kiling low lvs 30s lol althiugh i did kill a few...

Why i only have 400x kills, well hun let me explain that to you..

Although spot was created in August i quited the game for 2 moths, spot reached lvl 90 at december only, then i got 100 and come the 2x drops and i spend two weaks on nirvana farming my Nirvana pants, so between two jobs, a life, frost and Nirvana i reallly think my kill are pretty good..

Anyway the only thing i say and is thatsa sins are not that OP on group pvp, i just flamed that..

Again with all respect 31 kills, talking whow good Ninja are you.. .pleaseb:bye

PS: hope you saw my wizard on my chars cause he has 10 times more kill than you bm on a ghost PVE server...(did i kill lvl 30s there too lol)
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you have teleports for a reason 30/35m teleports you can be onto a big group of people really easy without other sins even knowing your there. and i agree with the second part, a sin waiting for CD`s after every kill is pretty useless and your doing something wrong if you have to use every skill in the book just to kill 1 person.

You cant teleport when you are stunned Idiot....

ANd you think on LC sins that are 102/103 and so one had what lol a plus 3 tt99 wep???

Let me tell you, you dont even got time to press AD when they pop up.......

Its like Ringo deals 9k dmgb:surrender(this was the dmg i got from a 103 sin) and no im not undergeared...
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

ANd you think on LC sins that are 102/103 and so one had what lol a plus 3 tt99 wep???

Let me tell you, you dont even got time to press AD when they pop up.......

Its like Ringo deals 9k dmgb:surrender(this was the dmg i got from a 103 sin) and no im not undergeared...

ever had a 3sparked knifethrow with chill with rank9 dagger +12 zerkcriting on you? b:angry
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hahahhaah no, but last night one of the elf guards(plume city) miss on me that never hapened to me beforeb:victory

Ofc after he deal 130k dmgb:surrender
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Options

i stopped reading as soon as i saw that. the whole idea of teleport is to jump into a group 30/35m away not to stand there like a lemon 5m`s from them and get stunned. yet again i tell you to go learn to play a sin your just making it out you really have no idea how to ninja or even play a sin.

HT ghost server? loluondrugs?
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options

I think he meant Archosaur. It's getting better, but it is a ghost town compared to others like HT or LC.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i stopped reading as soon as i saw that. the whole idea of teleport is to jump into a group 30/35m away not to stand there like a lemon 5m`s from them and get stunned. yet again i tell you to go learn to play a sin your just making it out you really have no idea how to ninja or even play a sin.

You do know that genies can stun us dont you???

Go pvp more im done talking to you, with 30 kills or whatever you probably never group pvp before makes you words rubish... Again blue name *** offb:bye
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You do know that genies can stun us dont you???

Go pvp more im done talking to you, with 30 kills or whatever you probably never group pvp before makes you words rubish... Again blue name *** offb:bye

he is just telling standing in a group of players at westgate,
    waiting for my tangling mire(random aoe) to destealth you,
    geting fleshreamed&stunned my nix,
    before you even realize whats happening would be fail...
    so you should use shadow jump to get into/out of trouble...b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Zilena - Harshlands
    Zilena - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Every sin has their own play style. I wouldn't base any off of anyone's kill count, Spot. Some sins know how to play but just don't pvp much as much as others. But that's just my opinion.
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All of our posts are irrelevant because I have more kills than all of you combined b:angry

Lol anyways, I think most of you have skewed into a tangent off one aspect of the OPs post (tho I found myself agreeing with Spot on most points). Just wanted to pop in to say yes, sins are loads of fun in pk. Yes pvp gets more difficult at end game. And yes, sins have only limited use in group pvp.

Well I rewrote this paragraph 4 different times and finally decided: the hell with it. OP, go out and have fun pwning noobs with your sin b:victory
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool