prefect iron hammer in dq rewards

Fast_Strike - Raging Tide
Fast_Strike - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Suggestion Box
i think it would be nice to have perfect iron hammer for dq pts rewards for 10k dq pts
Name : Fast_strike
Race: Human
Class: Blademaster
Lvl:6X
Server:Raging Tides

b:victory b:victory b:victory
Post edited by Fast_Strike - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i support this idea. it's **** how those hammers **** up so many things because it's only availble via catshop:/ with idea would make chest of coins viable
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ... This is a joke thread, right?

10,000 DQ points for a Hammer, which is worth 1,000,000 coins? With DQ81s, that'd mean the following:
    400 DQs for a Hammer
    400 DQ81s = 1,072,000
    Hammer = 1,000,000
    400 DQ81s = 1,072,000 + 1,000,000 = 2,072,000
    New value of a single DQ81 = 2,072,000/400 = 5,180
    New value / Old value = 1.94
    Price increase for DQ81 = 94%

Your idea would be insane.

For it to be more realistic, you could say that Perfect Hammer would be equal in price to the decrease we got, which was 20%. This would lead to the following:
    New price of DQ81 = 2,680
    Old Price of DQ81 = 3,350
    Price difference = 670
    1,000,000 / 670 = 1493
    DQ points from DQ81 = 25
    Price of Perfect Hammer in DQ points = 37,325

So basically, you could put the Perfect Iron Hammer into the Dragon Points exchange for 40,000 or 50,000 points.

However, they won't do it. The reason for that is simple: The Dragon Points are an attempt to remedy the price reduction without causing inflation. Adding anything that you can exchange almost directly for coins would cause pretty much massive inflation.

Oh, and even if they added it for 50,000 points, that amount is rather high to spend on opening the Supply Stash, especially since you'd have the much better option of opening a Chest of Coins for 1,000,000 coins.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    Shidoshi - Lost City Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    dude if you think this game is dead then stop trolling. and your math skills are way off. who would want to buy dq items when you get them for free. your logic comes from cashshoping to much. so you killed the game!

i would think this would be a good idea, besides, perfect hammers are useless so their won't be much of a change.
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    dude if you think this game is dead then stop trolling. and your math skills are way off. who would want to buy dq items when you get them for free. your logic comes from cashshoping to much. so you killed the game!

i would think this would be a good idea, besides, perfect hammers are useless so their won't be much of a change.

oh look, one more person that thinks that his time is worthless.

if it wont be much of a change then why add it? :b
    that's right, it will be much of a change, sky rocketing dq price just like gold price when the chest were introduced
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    oh look, one more person that thinks that his time is worthless.

your the last person in the world that should be saying anything numb nuts.

people already over priced everything.

like i said for the first time, perfect hammers would make a big change. only people that are threated by it is the cashshop wh*r*s. no one would buy dq mats if their 20 or 10k.

stop over analyising.

you think putting perfect hammers in dq menu would end the world.
    pwi gms are useless. submitting tickets are useless. start calling their main office's. raise hell. take back the game.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    They could put the hammers in...if they were able to code it so that the DQ points ones couldn't open Chests of Coins, only the supply box.

But seriously, there's a reason why they're not in there at all. It's because opening all of those chests of coins would cause massive inflation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Baoxian - Raging Tide
    Baoxian - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The Eventshop, would be an alternative
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    They could put the hammers in...if they were able to code it so that the DQ points ones couldn't open Chests of Coins, only the supply box.

This would be a good idea. But with lvling being rather easy and molds/3* cheap making the box weap at lvl 50 not that amazing anymore, and considering all the things you get after from box being bought cheap with tokens (chips, do-all cards and mirages) I don't think anyone would spend 10k points on the hammer anyway. The supply stash isn't usefull 50+, I don't think putting hammer in rewards would help.

I'd rather see some usefull items in the rewards like dragon orbs. I got to admit there are other aids available indirectly, but with orbs as dragon point reward non-cashshoppers would be able to refine to +4/+5.
    edited January 2011
    no one would buy dq mats if their 20 or 10k..

1)they already do. and in fact it's very popular.
    2)dq rewards are untradeable.
    that's why they introduced when the dq price was nerfed to counter inflation due to gold farming (in china).
    by adding a coin reward (unless the coins are untradeable) you enstablish a huge coin source.
    3)get over it, u were scammed by someone who sold u chest of coins for 100k, it's ok :b

btw, do u make your own bread, gather fruits and milk cows?
    you should, u get free milk/bread/fruits.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    dude if you think this game is dead then stop trolling.

So my signature automatically makes me a troll? That's a pretty nice ad hominem right there.
    and your math skills are way off.

Show me where and I'll fix it.
    who would want to buy dq items when you get them for free.

Looks like you didn't even read my post. The prices I used are the NPCing prices of DQ81s. What I did was count the value increase of DQs if you put a Perfect Iron Hammer as an exchangeable item.
    your logic comes from cashshoping to much. so you killed the game!

Yeah, because not cash shopping once makes me insane. Right?

Ever see a Chest of Coins? Those things can be opened for 1,000,000 coins with a Perfect Iron Hammer. That and the Supply Stashes. Right now the hammers are only useless because the only way to get the hammers is Gold and Gold prices are higher than the return from using the Hammer.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    wow 1 mill coins from chest of coins. lol thats not much i can do a gv run and get more. go do hh i'm sure you can make more then a mill, summon bots are fun too. map 3 is good for grinding dq mats. so many ways of getting a quick mill.

so what if someone wants to grind for dq mats. and they want to buy a perfect hammer out of dq point store.

i don't know how its done on your guys's pve servers.

and Olbaze, your signature automatically makes you a troll. so if the game is so dead hell lets kill it even more.

your math skills is off cause theirs no variables. go do a little more research, not everyone is going to buy dqs.
    so your going to change prices down. dq mats are free go grind, seriously thats what i am doing.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    wow 1 mill coins from chest of coins. lol thats not much i can do a gv run and get more. go do hh i'm sure you can make more then a mill, summon bots are fun too. map 3 is good for grinding dq mats. so many ways of getting a quick mill.

Yeah and when there are people with hundreds of thousands of DQ Points and dozens of Chests of Coin, that "quick mill" kinda starts looking more like "quick 50 million". And yes, there are people who have stacks of Chests of Coin, just waiting for a profitable way to be opened.
    so what if someone wants to grind for dq mats. and they want to buy a perfect hammer out of dq point store.

The point I made was that a Perfect Iron Hammer in DQ Points would directly make DQs worth more than they are. And for it to be not-so-devastating, it'd have to be around 40,000 DPs for the hammer. Otherwise, the increase in value of DQs would be hilarious. Or can you really say that having DQs being worth effectively double their NPCing price while still NPCing them isn't ridiculous?
    your math skills is off cause theirs no variables. go do a little more research, not everyone is going to buy dqs.
    so your going to change prices down. dq mats are free go grind, seriously thats what i am doing.

Look at the numbers. I wasn't talking about people buying DQs, I was talking about NPCing them. In case you don't know, DQ81s can be sold to any NPC for 2,680 coins. That is therefore their minimum value. And also, people are buying DQs for much higher than that because you can exchange them for Medals of Glory. Buying DQs at 10,000 coins was still much cheaper than paying 25,000,000 for a Medal of Glory from the Boutique.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    your still over anyalizing. you just making a big deal out of nothing. dq prices are not going to change i still think the perfect hammer would be a great idea in the dq point shop.

and if the perfect hammer was put in the dq point shop. dq would not change in price. CAUSE ITS FREE. go grind mofos.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2011

and if the perfect hammer was put in the dq point shop. dq would not change in price. CAUSE ITS FREE. go grind mofos.

if DQs are free, why are people buying over npc price? doesnt this prove cahnges in items dq poitns can be exchanged for does effect value of dq points

the actual 2 valid points here woudl be
    DQs would not go up in value since their value is already higher due to medals of glory
    DQs would go up in value since the demand for medals is low/ people don't save up 20k/exchange, and many are too short sited to do the math for it.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    the ones that are buying the dq are the cashshopers cause of their flowing cash reserves.

and in one month i've grinded enough dq to buy two medal of glorys, just goofing off. only reason the dq prices are going up are greedy people.

like i said dq mats are free.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    your still over anyalizing. you just making a big deal out of nothing. dq prices are not going to change i still think the perfect hammer would be a great idea in the dq point shop.

I do grind. For every DQ81 that I sell, I get 25 Dragon Points and 2,680 coins. Now, if you put the Perfect Iron Hammer for the exchange, that'd give the Dragon Points a direct coin value, which would effectively increase the value of DQs. After all, if you sell 400 DQ81s normally, you get 1,072,000 coins. If you could also spend that 10,000 Dragon Points to buy a Perfect Iron Hammer to open a Chest of Coins, you'd now have earned 2,072,000 coins for your 400 DQ81s. As far as I know, 2,072,000 is a larger number than 1,072,000.

And by the way, other people also buy DQs. For example, I've bought a few thousand DQ81s at a price of 3,500 each, when they were first introduced, since I bought Wraith Officer's Badges with them. And I've never cash shopped in this game. Others also did that for the reputation or the Event Boutique points.
    edited January 2011
    you have no idea about how the market works.

dq are free? yes, 200k rep is also free, twilight scepter is also free, everything is free.

again, u are missing the time invested to farm them.

but w/e. i'll buy ur dq at npc price and make millions from the chests.
    ignorants like u make me rich.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    is it me or is everyone from dreamweaver server's cry babys.
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's just you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    this is the last time i'm going to say anything on this forum

putting perfect hammers in dq shop wouldn't matter. only way to get chest of coins is getting them in gv (rebirth or what ever you cool it), frost, and supply stash. and second, do you think pwi gm (if the perfect hammer would be in dq point menu) would make it cheap to get. its still be worthless.

like i said go grind.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2011

putting perfect hammers in dq shop wouldn't matter. only way to get chest of coins is getting them in gv (rebirth or what ever you cool it), frost, and supply stash. and second, do you think pwi gm (if the perfect hammer would be in dq point menu) would make it cheap to get. its still be worthless.

like i said go grind.

And Frost chest reward and they used to be part of the reward from finishing cube.
    There are THOUSANDS of chests of coins in the game. People already buy DQ items for alot of money cause it's a cheap way to get medal of glory.

Putting a hammer at 10k points would double DQ price (as shown by Olbaze) I see you shouting alot that the prices won't go up, but I don't see any numbers to show that your right. Just because I shout that gold prices will go down to 200k, doesn't mean they will. It only means I'm shouting things.

Get over yourself and accept that your suggestion isn't embraced by the entire world.
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
    edited January 2011

like i said go grind.

so basically u want a change that wont change anything and be worthless.

you are either
    a)trolling
    b)try to fool us so u can execute some sort of "secret" plan and become rich
    c)an idiot
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Get over yourself and accept that your suggestion isn't embraced by the entire world.

wasn't my suggestion, just showing how people from the pve server dreamweaver crys so much. :P

but 20k for a perfect hammer would be the right price.
  • Shidoshi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    oh and go grind
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    sorry but still this is a bad idea because there are too many chest of coins on bank alts all over the servers...b:surrender
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss