current event

Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear
Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
the assult on archosaur is unfair. too meny level 100s and they all useing a bow and 1 shot kills them too easy. its unfair and must be changed plz. level 70 and under players cant even kill any of them. worse even cos the level 100 spell casters cast spells and 1 shots them. please GMs change this. ty
what matters in ones life is the strength that's within your heart and mind. for it is these two things that makes one feel human.
Post edited by Jack_Shadow - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Morrzan - Sanctuary
    Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Fail thread of the day. (I'm a level 100 archer that likes to go pew-pew) A level 40 barb could get top 10 on the event on Monday... by digging herbs. Level is irrelevant. If you cant 1 shot the first couple waves at your level, you shouldn't be playing the game.
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    the assult on archosaur is unfair. too meny level 100s and they all useing a bow and 1 shot kills them too easy. its unfair and must be changed plz. level 70 and under players cant even kill any of them. worse even cos the level 100 spell casters cast spells and 1 shots them. please GMs change this. ty

It's not just that.. Crimson was rpking. It was not a biggie when they pked my Veno/Sin who are in same legion.. (98/80) but they pked my Psyhic (30), Barb (59), Cleric (60) - all who are white named and guildless.

I moved to both sides.. and same thing. I asked why (especially since 3 were guildless and small levels) and most that pked me did not respond, one said we were 'FTK'.

Well I wanted more DQ but was kinda frustrating getting aimed/pked and running back to try.. again...

No it was not aoe.. they aimed me, I got stunned a few times by an archer.... I did get into a barbs aoe and a BM's - both from smaller guilds but they said 'sorry' and one cleric rezed me. So I was cool with them.. but the Crimson rpkers.. gosh..

I realize they lost a land hours earlier but not right to take it out on those smaller ones.. just trying to have fun at an event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It's not just that.. Crimson was rpking. It was not a biggie when they pked my Veno/Sin who are in same legion.. (98/80) but they pked my Psyhic (30), Barb (59), Cleric (60) - all who are white named and guildless.

I moved to both sides.. and same thing. I asked why (especially since 3 were guildless and small levels) and most that pked me did not respond, one said we were 'FTK'.

Well I wanted more DQ but was kinda frustrating getting aimed/pked and running back to try.. again...

No it was not aoe.. they aimed me, I got stunned a few times by an archer.... I did get into a barbs aoe and a BM's - both from smaller guilds but they said 'sorry' and one cleric rezed me. So I was cool with them.. but the Crimson rpkers.. gosh..

I realize they lost a land hours earlier but not right to take it out on those smaller ones.. just trying to have fun at an event.

PvP server, you can kill who you want.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    go level a bit. it's not just for the number u know /thread

besides, u have tons of stuff to do at ur level duh
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wow what has happened to the world? the lazy whine to GMs about howq they keep getting PKed. I'm a 68 squishy assassin. I made 500k in about 2 hrs of this event and died once. I put all my exp into genies so that it wasn't wasted. I was PKed 3 times, but guess what, doesn't matter. I just walk right back and kill some more event mobs. Know your character and if kills keep getting jacked by 100s, lvl up a char to 100! Or just kill on the fringes away from the feeding frenzy, Problem Solved!b:thanksb:victoryb:kiss
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wow what has happened to the world? the lazy whine to GMs about howq they keep getting PKed. I'm a 68 squishy assassin. I made 500k in about 2 hrs of this event and died once. I put all my exp into genies so that it wasn't wasted. I was PKed 3 times, but guess what, doesn't matter. I just walk right back and kill some more event mobs. Know your character and if kills keep getting jacked by 100s, lvl up a char to 100! Or just kill on the fringes away from the feeding frenzy, Problem Solved!b:thanksb:victoryb:kiss

Fair enough.

But the event is now, and who is to be sure when it will happen again. And me, as well as many others being Rpked just wanted to enjoy ourselves...

So your soultion might help me on a day to day basis, but honestly - I wanted to enjoy this one event... to celebrate the beginning of the New Year with PWI.

I only wanted some fun. And I should not have to duck and hide or stay on the outer edges getting crumbs to do it.

You know, there were Rpk guilds out there, but they seemed to understand smaller levels wanted to have some fun to. I saw high red named clerics healing white ones struggling. Red named barbs, rounding up a mass off mobs for a group of blue names to help kill and get drops from.

The thing about power is this - just because you can, does not always mean you have to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falzar_King - Lost City
    Falzar_King - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Level 63 Assassin ( hate saying Sin)
    Made 1.4 million Coin's.
    Pked 18 times. 4 PK's was done by Mistake.. And The guy who did it Said Sorry and Ask me to join his Squad So I could get the items/Coin/EXP.

And I just learn this Yesterday as This was my First time in this event EVER even after playing for about 3 years. Round One You can kill them at 30+, Round 2 Level 40+, Round 3 Level 50+, Round 4 Level 60+, Round 5 Level 70+, And so on so on. And they do not Reset. Onces a round is over it's over. Your on a harder Round. A Round Ends when the Boss is Killed. After that Its Next Round. So You getting killed and not killing anything. Like me You came in abit to late.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You came in abit to late.

You came in a bit late. This thread is several months old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Closed for necro...

Yikes.
This discussion has been closed.