The Tale of Vietxtcguy

Options
Lingzi - Lost City
Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
good bye viet, even though u kill me alot of times but we all think you r a nice person. god is unfair to that you have to leave us so early. you will be forever be inside our heart. rest in peace viet, we all love you and hope you will be happy in the afterlife.

b:cry RIP viet

time of death 07 jan 2011
Post edited by Lingzi - Lost City on

Comments

• Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not really a tale as much as it is a farewell.
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Thats TFU, I never really got to know him other than being on the wrong side of an arrow and most of those was to do with my veno his wife and a rare spawn but still its completely TFU...
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Really happened or just a new stupid troll?
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    it relly did happened, b:sad viet left us n will never come back b:cry, im not trolling, i never troll b:surrender
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Did he drop any good loot?

Cmon someone had to say it...
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    it relly did happened, b:sad viet left us n will never come back b:cry, im not trolling, i never troll b:surrender

You always troll.

/inb4hepullsawofly

If he really did pass, that's kinda ****ed, he was pretty ok.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    May he rest in peace if its true...

anyway the way ppl related to this game die irl is starting to scare me :/
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I dunno if I should believe this or not ( we all know how lingzi is with QQ post and horrible trolling ) , either way.... viet was a cool guy. If true, rest in peace and sad to see him go :( b:sad
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    he didnt die he got perma banned...

gg
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • SaiIorMoon - Lost City
    SaiIorMoon - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    for what?
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hmm i seen Viet at town of arrivals today.....
  • RobertDutu - Lost City
    RobertDutu - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hai Lingzi! Cool story bro!
    I am Jack's raging bile duct.
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't think it's a permanent ban... I saw viet yesterday too. I guess that if he really died, he gave his account to someone... What's true and what's not?
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't think it's a permanent ban... I saw viet yesterday too. I guess that if he really died, he gave his account to someone... What's true and what's not?

BS.

At least it didn't end up carrying on like wolfman. All the pity and crying... and it turns out he didn't really die after all, he just ragequit the game.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Im on same guild has viet and he was playing last night...
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Who cares if a dude that spent thousands of dollars on this stupid game plays or not. What are you, looking forward to suck his e-d*ck? Instead of saying "OMG come no life with me". Be glad that someone isn't logging on, they're probably enjoying their life, as you all should be.

U mad?
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I saw viet yesterday running around last night with a r8 bow +6 instead of his usual +12 cv bow. I was really hoping to see his bow; needed a good laugh.
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    He ragequit because i wouldnt send him my dickinabox.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Who cares if a dude that spent thousands of dollars on this stupid game plays or not. What are you, looking forward to suck his e-d*ck? Instead of saying "OMG come no life with me". Be glad that someone isn't logging on, they're probably enjoying their life, as you all should be.

ofcourse i dont care if he plays, n who wants to suk his e-dik? i make this thread to make fun of him and also to boost my own fame on PWI.

the heck i wanna suk his dik? i only use this incident as a tool to catch everyones attention kuz i m a troll.

tats right, he didnt die, i was trolling n everyone read my thread, my achieved my goal, i got all the attention i wanted n everyone thinks im funny. i win b:bye cya all
    edited January 2011
    Options
    tats right, he didnt die, i was trolling n everyone read my thread, my achieved my goal, i got all the attention i wanted n everyone thinks im funny. i win b:bye cya all

Everyone came in here to call you an idiot. Yes, you're an idiot, you win the 'stupid guy pretending to be a girl who needs attention' award. b:pleased
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Everyone came in here to call you an idiot. Yes, you're an idiot, you win the 'stupid guy pretending to be a girl who needs attention' award. b:pleased

That was much less witty than usual. I think you were grasping at straw for that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Glad to hear viet is ok though. Even if he pks me every time he sees me (he knows im a one shot to him, and he shoots everything xD) i don't want him dead irl.Honestly, i think that was a bad thing to troll about.

When i was in TG, our guild leader disappeared. At first we thought it was school, but after weeks we were getting worried. She didn't answer any of the emails a friend wrote to her. It's been a bit over a year now, we never heard from her. Where ever she is now i hope she's ok...

You don't troll for something like that. Death isn't something to make fun of. Now i just think you're a (insert word(s) here).
  • _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver
    _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Glad to hear viet is ok though. Even if he pks me every time he sees me (he knows im a one shot to him, and he shoots everything xD) i don't want him dead irl.Honestly, i think that was a bad thing to troll about.

When i was in TG, our guild leader disappeared. At first we thought it was school, but after weeks we were getting worried. She didn't answer any of the emails a friend wrote to her. It's been a bit over a year now, we never heard from her. Where ever she is now i hope she's ok...

You don't troll for something like that. Death isn't something to make fun of. Now i just think you're a (insert word(s) here).

gonna have to agree here, thats a pretty ****ed up thing to make fun about.......(yes dw forums suck so i looked at the others)
    Marshal of the Lvl 3 Faction SubZero on DW server, pm me in game!!!b:victory
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gonna have to agree here, thats a pretty ****ed up thing to make fun about.......(yes dw forums suck so i looked at the others)

go back to dreamweaver you can keep your sanity a bit longer b:surrender

well glad viet isn't dead/perma banned/ragequit ext.
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    he didnt die he got perma banned...

gg

LOL WUT? perma banned?
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    he WAS perma banned, but xuan hired lawyer Johnnie Cochran n got viet unbanned b:laugh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That was much less witty than usual. I think you were grasping at straw for that one.

I wasn't really trying. The game as well as the forum isn't worth the effort anymore. b:pleased
  • reebokedge
    reebokedge Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Dude If He Died, Thats ****ing Awesome
  • methodmang
    methodmang Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    n-n-n-n-necro
    also +1tomypsotcount
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
This discussion has been closed.