SaturnSin - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Blademaster
Bm's in my case are very good but i want to know your opinion..b:cool
Post edited by SaturnSin - Archosaur on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nothing more satisfying than AoE-ing the **** out of everything in sight.
  • SaturnSin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    what do you mean and why are you even in the bm spot
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    And why are you here also Mr. Sin?
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    what do you mean and why are you even in the bm spot

Killing multiple mobs at one time with spells that hit them all at once...... aoe. And I imagine he has an alt :) I know I do.

My main is a 96 herc/nix/veno. But I really like my bm a bunch. She can at least take a couple hits.

A lot of us read "new posts" and can comment in different areas. Not only the one our avatar states. b:bye
  • SaturnSin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Killing multiple mobs at one time with spells that hit them all at once...... aoe. And I imagine he has an alt :) I know I do.

My main is a 96 herc/nix/veno. But I really like my bm a bunch. She can at least take a couple hits.

A lot of us read "new posts" and can comment in different areas. Not only the one our avatar states. b:bye

Well pretty nice level and all but i just started on my new bm and see how the stuff works thanks for telling me though

You cant posses what you cant touch~
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nothing more satisfying than AoE-ing the **** out of everything in sight.

Totally this. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    After playing my Cleric alt for a whlie, I went back on BM for a FB 89. The shear sight of dragons engulfing everything, followed by AoEs with the sound of zerk going off and fire everywhere gave me goosebumps.

BM>all
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited January 2011
    way-back-when, it was all about the stuns. i liked the control-ability in pk, tw, as well as gv. also, compared to farming rank 4-8 on an archer, then spending a ****load of money for them being able to tank, bm's were capable of doing it with their normal gear(but were stuck with 3.33). this made them inexpensive farm characters, and everybody had one.

now they're mainstream.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Need a DD? How about a high aps fist bm?

Oh a tank? How about a high aps fist bm?

Oh, ranged mobs? *switches to spear/bow and DD's almost as well as some archers* No problem.

Magic mobs? But I'm HA! *magic marrows* Piece of cake.

Crowd control? *stun-aoe-aoe-aoe-aoe-aoe-aoe-aoe-stun-aoe....* What crowd?

Clerics afk or QQing WC about the cost of mana food and rez scrolls? That's alright, self heals or bp and we can boot them.

WHAT? I'm not the highest DD in the squad and I'm playing support? Dragons...

The tank is having problems with dmg? MSS...

Lets see, what can I out pvp. Sins? sure. Archers? sure. Psychics? Sure. Barbs? sure. Clerics? (HA!) sure. Venos? sure. Wizards? sure (if I can at least survive one hit).

Do I have a guaranteed spot in TW? Yes. Nirvana? Yes. FCCs? Yes. BHs? ofc, I have squad buffs.

Award for the sexiest all around class go to? Well, prolly assassins but I'm stunlocking and running of with the trophy. Bye b:bye
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i like bm because we are the only class that can aoe stun :)
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i like bm because we are the only class that can aoe stun :)

Isn't that one psy stun that summons a weird monsters and punches you an aoe?
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ya but its only stuns for 2 seconds which is **** our stun is 6 seconds
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The tank is having problems with dmg? MSS...

ew.

Lets see, what can I out pvp. Sins? sure. Archers? sure. Psychics? Sure. Barbs? sure. Clerics? (HA!) sure. Venos? sure. Wizards? sure (if I can at least survive one hit).

Cash shop barbs with highly refined G15 or G16 axes destroy BMs. So do mages.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • tehiro
    tehiro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i'm an archer and i just have to say, i love blade masters. no other class including archers stuns as well as the bm does. when i'm recruiting for a BH i always try to leave a spot for the bm if for nothing else then the aoe stun
  • NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City
    NOObPWnAgEi - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    massive aoe, alot of stuns, good hp, aps?..>.>
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ya but its only stuns for 2 seconds which is **** our stun is 6 seconds

Earth Vector is six seconds at level 10.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Earth Vector is six seconds at level 10.

as is a wizzies earth 2 spark skill
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

Cash shop barbs with highly refined G15 or G16 axes destroy BMs. So do mages.

Meh, I got a full buffed R9 +12 mage down to one-hit hp left before I died. If you are vastly out geared, it doesn't matter what class you play. I don't see R9 Mage to be as big of a treat as R9 Archer or Psy. At least you can marrow the Mage and take relatively less damage, while Archer can rip through your with Quickshot + auto if you marrow, plus the adv purge is deadly. R9 Psy is just hax... you can't even hit them since you'll always get sealed.
  • Zyhark - Lost City
    Zyhark - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yes, Blademaster is easily my favorite class.

The ability to stun multiple enemies.
    Multi Aoes, and one of the best buffs ingame, in my opinion.
    The ability to save squad wipes, by stealing aggro and/or stunning the mobs.
    Great defense, good hp, Great damage(or superior if you have interval supposedly).

Not even to mention Dragons, one of the best(if not the best) debuffs in the game.
    At Your Service,
    Zyhark, Director of Dhara
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    what I like of the BM is the versatility (stun, knockback and leaps, I like AOE but not as much).

you can do a bit of everything.

Wizards, clerics, archers (shy people?), they will test the enemy from far and if it does not work they will run away without taking a hit.

the veno will send the pet to the death.b:chuckle

The barb and BM will get close and face the enemy on the face. However, the barb has enough hp and defence to test the mob and decide if continues or run.

Honestly, I get an adrenaline rush when I face a mob for the first time (the most evil the mob looks the better). You never know what's gonna happen (runner/magical, melee, ect)
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    EVER SINCE THE RANK SALE, BMS ARE A WALKING ONE SHOT TO MOST MAGES AND ARE GETTING ROLLED BY RANK8 SINS

MAKE A SIN IF U LIKE TO PK.....

MAKE A PSY IF U LIKE TW (or any mage class)

MAKE A BM IF UR WALLET IS HUGE AND U WANT TO TANK + BE A FACTOR IN TW......

QQ i hate that rank sale playing my BM was sooo much better before it came out
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    EVER SINCE THE RANK SALE, BMS ARE A WALKING ONE SHOT TO MOST MAGES AND ARE GETTING ROLLED BY RANK8 SINS

fixed

if your going to make a glareing all caps QQ post make shure its large test in some obnoxious color
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011

Keep failing at BM on your fail server. Just quit like other BMs and stop QQing.

Most mages run like a... something that runs a lot... when they see my BM. Even tho I only have 8k HP atm, I can still take on 2 average R8s. Even this R9 mage with +7 or 8 was a joke tbh. R8 Sins with R8 daggers are also a joke, unless there are more than 2 of them there constantly Stun/Seal/Occult Ice or freeze, then constant stack triple sparks.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Keep failing at BM on your fail server. Just quit like other BMs and stop QQing.

Most mages run like a... something that runs a lot... when they see my BM. Even tho I only have 8k HP atm, I can still take on 2 average R8s. Even this R9 mage with +7 or 8 was a joke tbh. R8 Sins with R8 daggers are also a joke, unless there are more than 2 of them there constantly Stun/Seal/Occult Ice or freeze, then constant stack triple sparks.

On Sanct, there aren't too many badly geared 90+ BMs in PK. I think I'm in the Top 10 worst geared 90+ PKers here but...

Now that getting to 100 is easy, most BMs use TT90 green with TT90 green axes even at level 100. If you enter PK mode with that kind of gear and with around 7k HP, beating rank 8 people is so damn hard. Not that it should be possible though, rank 8 is powerful.

20 bucks that he has TT90 +3 with flawless in it and maybe 7k HP. Can't blame him for dying. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2011

my problem isn't my gear nor my HP (well over 10K and TT99/rank 8). my problem is the fact that rank 8 for BMs is laughable at best. compared to the rank 8 of pretty much any other class. btw sins can only take me on 2 v 1 or if they know how to play their class, stealth is a **** QQ (and as can all see im from arch server and its no secret that half the people in this server have no clue how to play their class and are just dependent on their gear).

btw i will QQ if i choose to because this is the forums if u dont like to hear people complain then gtfo simple as that. i will also continue to play my BM till seekers come out so that way i'll have my end game gear ready for my seeker once their out.

btw BMs will ALWAYS be usefull in TWs (unless pwi decides to give sins an aoe stun on top of everything lols). and not only that but HF will always be the best skill in this game for DDing imo.
  • Rathaman - Lost City
    Rathaman - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Almost every1 wants to run a Bm just for the pride of human class and his aoes...
    Excellent in pve and most wanted in squads especially after interval gears implimentation.
    Pvp is a different story...due to lack of range in most cases and since pwi is a mass pvp, bm needs good gear with decent refines, especially in LC server.
    Hp has to be 8.5k and up unbuffed for gettin a chance to at least reach a range class and usually charmed...Since range classes hits hard and their most important concern is refine as much as possible only their weap.
    The 90% of bms hp, on LC server, varies from 6.xk to 8.xk unbuffed and their refines from +4 to +5 is kinda hard without a charm.
    In no way i am sayin that Bm sucks in pvp, i am just sayin that needs more effort to stay alive and try to kill the opponent, especially ranged ones. Mages can easily hit for big numbers with just 1 click.
    Its all nice sayin u can use this skill or the other 1 to reduce dmg taken in pvp but is not that simple, when facin more then 1 oponents. After rep.packs a huge number of archers, sins mages got rank8 addin more dmg to their arsenal.
    This is not a qq post just my experience playin bm. Srry for my english :)