How do you play your class in TW?

Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Tideswell (East)
As everybody knows, I am a noob constantly trying to improve my gameplay. PK is rather different from TW so I would like to ask you all to tell me from your experience in RT or other servers, how do you play your class.

Use my exemple:

Wizard(demon): I usually dont go in the first line, check the map for crowds of enemies and drop BIDs or BT or MS. Between cooldowns, I usually use Cloud eruption for chi and kill sins in the back lines. When I am targeted, I use AD or Invulnerability pot and try to get out of the hot spot, retreating. Sometimes i do silly things like chasing and enemy and i get myself killed or ganked. I sometimes like to attack while flying cause it makes sins and BMs attacks more tricky and i can escape easily. I dont use much sleep as a wizard, more seals on tanks or harder targets like BMs, Venos, Archers. I try to keep myself around my team mates so I get buffs and protection from them. Doing that, I follow the commands of the TW leader and take my squad where is needed. I like to be assisted by psychs with stun/paralize and archers with stuns so my targets cannot escape.

If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I hide behind others constantly and pretend Im trying to get buffs, I constantly cast barrage on single targets, then use Cloud Eruption to get back the chi. If I see a tank, I equip my Annhilator of Souls and start attacking him (Without sparking) since everyone knows archers must attack tanks. For more information, please consult my TW guide for classes.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=941922
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    I hide behind others constantly and pretend Im trying to get buffs, I constantly cast barrage on single targets, then use Cloud Eruption to get back the chi. If I see a tank, I equip my Annhilator of Souls and start attacking him (Without sparking) since everyone knows archers must attack tanks. For more information, please consult my TW guide for classes.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=941922

I wish you'd be as active ingame as u are on the forums. Even if you are not my favorite person on RT b:chuckle, TW ground still misses your Barrages ... and I'd chase u Russiee just to kill you in TW, risking to die in the process.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    CS r8 and then faceroll keyboard like 80% of the archers.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hide - Res - Buff - run away - res - buff - res - res - die - buff - buff - buff - res - run away

repeat

b:victory fun right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    I wish you'd be as active ingame as u are on the forums. Even if you are not my favorite person on RT b:chuckle, TW ground still misses your Barrages ... and I'd chase u Russiee just to kill you in TW, risking to die in the process.

I quit the game and uninstalled it lol, you won't find me in game. I know you followed me, I used to have harry, Enemy, You and ShadowX chasing my *** at one point.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Back in the day, all of Levi was chasing after me >:o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hide - Res - Buff - run away - res - buff - res - res - die - buff - buff - buff - res - run away

repeat

When its with me its "Hide - Res - Buff - Die - Hide - Heal - Die - Hide - Buff - Heal - Die." b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As everybody knows, I am a noob constantly trying to improve my gameplay. PK is rather different from TW so I would like to ask you all to tell me from your experience in RT or other servers, how do you play your class.

Use my exemple:

Wizard(demon): I usually dont go in the first line, check the map for crowds of enemies and drop BIDs or BT or MS. Between cooldowns, I usually use Cloud eruption for chi and kill sins in the back lines. When I am targeted, I use AD or Invulnerability pot and try to get out of the hot spot, retreating. Sometimes i do silly things like chasing and enemy and i get myself killed or ganked. I sometimes like to attack while flying cause it makes sins and BMs attacks more tricky and i can escape easily. I dont use much sleep as a wizard, more seals on tanks or harder targets like BMs, Venos, Archers. I try to keep myself around my team mates so I get buffs and protection from them. Doing that, I follow the commands of the TW leader and take my squad where is needed. I like to be assisted by psychs with stun/paralize and archers with stuns so my targets cannot escape.

how does this work since you have only had 1 unwined TW in months?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    how does this work since you have only had 1 unwined TW in months?

The crystal attacks him.

Nadis, she doesn't heal. Metal Mages > Healing.
  • Scion - Raging Tide
    Scion - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I stay in base and cast Sage Twinkle on everyone cause you know you can't TW efficiently if you don't glow brighter then the sun. I also find it to be very important to wear all pink since there's a magical property of pink that allows the person to slip through the enemies vision (like stealth but not really) allowing you to cause TOTAL DEVASTATION.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well, I'm normally in Sexxy Nixxy so its the same thing over and over again :D

Lets see...

Get in squad, squad buff everyone...
    Cupcake comes in late ofc ;D

Get into the instance.....
    Run ahead of everyone for a little while then find a spot where I can heal everyone then....

Spam IH times infinity.... when is this gonna be over....
    OH **** I HAVE TO PURIFY...... *purifies*
    Oops, they died, res!
    QQ they went to town awwwwww
    *buffs everyone who died/debuffed*
    Oh, we have to go there? okay!
    plume shell.... must remember.....
    *dies*
    Oops.

Yup, thats how I do TW :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Get in squad, squad buff everyone...
    Choose TW fashion and discuss it
    Cupcake comes in late ofc ;D

Fixed for you Hope <3
    I miss Sexxy Nixxy b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riyanna - Raging Tide
    Riyanna - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Some TWs I couldn't fly over the walls I was lagging so much.

I would try to fly running forward, it kicked in when I was at the base of the wall, I fly up, then I can't change the camera angle, I figure I'm over, drop down right where I started.

Otherwise I would always pass chi, purge, and amp, then die and repeat.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2011

repeat

Kastus pops out of nowhere BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty choco i see joooooooooooooooooo
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Scout. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I run around looking for other barbs and when I see one I equip my lunar claws and then triple spark and attack them. I never use armageddon, ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I get chain sealed & die.

/TW
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I charge in, one shot Archers, Clerics and other Venos left and right, look pretty and change fashion as much as possible. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riyanna - Raging Tide
    Riyanna - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I charge in, one shot Archers, Clerics and other Venos left and right, look pretty and change fashion as much as possible. b:cute

Kali always beat me at everything because she is prettier
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I get chain sealed & die.

/TW

ditto..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Fixed for you Hope <3
    I miss Sexxy Nixxy b:cry

Awww I totally forgot about that!
    Q.Q I had to be squad lead today, Cupcake and Ben were on a date or something
    Waah miss you too Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    *invisible*>*pops on a cleric*>*QQme cleric dies*>*spam shadow escape and hope i dont die*

rinse and repeat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Do you think any cleric can protect himself from a Sin attack(sin has 4 or 5 aps)?

If yes, how can he do it?

This is the scenario:

Cleric runs with the squad, maybe jumps from time to time, Sin pops on him, Stuns him and...sparks...omg omg omg!b:chuckle

What happens next? How can the cleric survive?
    edited January 2011
    Oh come on guys! Help me with this scenario! What would you do in this situation?b:sad
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    With a 4-5 APS Sin thats quite impossible IMO. Even if cleric hits AD or IG the moment sin pops out, server delay will usually register it too late and the sin will have chewed through clerics HP already (ofc without even ticking hP charm too). Only way to survive is hoping the sin lags more than the cleric or cleric having plume shell up already b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    the BM stuns the Sin...
    Psychics wizzies and archers pwn the sin
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    the BM stuns the Sin...
    Psychics wizzies and archers pwn the sin

Nah,cleric can die faster than you can channel a roar if you already have the sin selected,not to mention that the stun can fail even if they have maze steps off. I know I died to some sins before so fast that my charm didn't tick,and despite being crappy geared now...for a cleric to reach the same phy res & hp as a full HA bm(marrow phy excluded) they'd need some very OP gears.

The only way is to probably click AD,expel,sutra or IG the moment they see the sin and to have 0 delay. But the sin can just do a double sparked headhunt crit and 1 shot from stealth...only way to counter that is to have plume shell on all the time and hope you don't get attacked in the 10 seconds it's off .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    plume shell-IH-res -plume shell again-puri-buff

when sin spawn and plume shell still active- use expel-charm reduce phisical damage-run

b:chuckle thats how i do
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Oh come on guys! Help me with this scenario! What would you do in this situation?b:sad

ofc best thing to do would be to hit expel and run to your group so they can worry about the sin b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    1)stun arrow quickshot target ded tab rinse n repeat

2)then sin pop up.. AD party member kills him .. repeat step 1

3)gets ganked ..dead get res or respawn ... repeat step 1

4)situational barrage: either crystal bashing/tower bashing or lane needs clearing

so yea 3 hr of that b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty