TW Changes

Options
2»

Comments

• AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That's a pretty big if. Also you are under the assumption that a game is always salvageable. That simply isn't true. A game can eventually reach the state where even if the company changes tactics it won't be enough to help.

I would say this game has about had it. People who claim it is dead are clearly wrong. This game is full of life. The real issue is - what type of life? Most of the people I knew, the old early beta people, are long gone. Most of them quit long ago because of the faults. Most of them have moved on and will probably not come back even if you about-faced and fixed things.

So yes, in a sense this game is dead. The original "decent" player base, the ones who kept, for example, Heaven's Tear's TWs so varied and active, is long gone. In place is what you have now and one of the results of the current player base is a one-sided TW map.

Simply changing the game mechanics might fix some things. It might even breathe new life into TW. But it won't bring back the player base that was actively interested in keeping TW going. For that you would need a fairly decent sized group - at least enough people to fill a few guilds. And said group would have to be roughly evenly matched.

So, in your view the only way to salvage this game is to get the old people back ? or people that resemble them ? I think thats a little *** backwards if you ask me. Unless i completely misread your post, if so feel free to correct me.

I think, what your overlooking here is, that there are enough people wanting to keep the TW alive. Or else there wouldn't be as much discussion about it as there clearly is.
    What i see is though that the already existing factions that held land or could already compete in TW have been given the playing field on a silver platter with a bright golden ribbon. They got the means to keep it, yet there is not enough resource for other players to pose a decent counter party. ( unless of course you use parents credit card and get yourself dressed in pretty R8, but even then you'd be a small... very small opponent. cause most of the R8/9's or Nirv's wearers are already in a TW, land holding faction OR they dont give a rats **** about TW in the first place )

Take in acount that only weeks after this TW change was made they put in the sale of packs and gear that you could get with the click of a button, the people that HAD the means, a credit card, income FROM owning land and thus the means of a better spending pattern only grew stronger.
    ( now dont get me wrong i'm not dishing out at the people that took the means that were given to them. and there's also enough people out there that still worked hard enough to obtin the things they have )

Thats where i made the comment that it didn't fix anything, this being the prior TW changes, if you keep in mind that the TW changes were there to stop the fake biddings, and initially monitor/control the inflation in game.
    Which in this case was NEVER the result of an active or, whether incorrupt or curropt TW map.

Honestly, in the older days of gaming (I grew up on a Commodore 64), you didn't spend ages gaming. That the GMs supposedly stated that is pretty hilarious because that statement clearly isn't true. I know plenty of people who, when asked during beta testing periods what their average play time is, they pretty much answer a value that is roughly 25% of the week. That is what I would call gaming for hours on end.

My dad used to have a commodore as well and even though i was young i remember that thing like no other. sounds were awefull but it was the sound of progress. But is completely irrelevant where my comments concerned.
    Japan and china are the, aside from the population count in the US, the leading countries on gaming habits and cultures.
    where you probably might have misunderstood me is that the GM's stated this on behalf of the R8/9 sale. Where as in china it is completely normal to have your R8 or 9 within weeks.
    this is because people actually game there for a job, i wasn't referring to the people here on PWE.

to make my statement and view perhaps a bit more clear on this is that with the fact the updates and content of the game is simply copy pasted toward the GM's here in PWE is that there is no regard what so ever to a different culture or habit in gaming.
    where as china has a culture where gaming is considered an actual job and people play such games from sunrise to sunset days on end, which allows them to harvest, grind and save up for their items in a less REAL LIFE money consuming way.
    Where as i doubt the majority of the people here ar able to do that, due to the fact they have a 8 maybe even more time consuming job in real life instead of gaming.
    So to me, the statement the GMs made that WE had to keep in mind China's culture differed from ours and they were "working it out" seemed pretty racist to me.

it just makes me wonder what the people at PR and marketing were thinking when they published this game out to other countries.
    and also IF the gm's here at PW KNOW this why they havent been able to make the message come across to the devs/PWCN but they HAVE passed this oh so annoying fact over to us.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Too true. It comes down to the law of supply and demand.

or you can just get rid of packs >.> gold price will drop to 300k, if they promise no stupid sales anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Fix TW please. I promise I will be the first one to gold sink in it if you do. b:laugh
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    or you can just get rid of packs >.> gold price will drop to 300k, if they promise no stupid sales anymore.

Here we go....

Yes the game is based on Demand and Offer, every market is that way.

But, what PWI did is use their "power" to influence the market in such a way that the entire ingame market system of D&O got thrown aside and only 1 main source is left.

This can be seen as miss-use of power, little like cornering a market, then charging whatever you want, because there is no alternative. They are company and want 2 make money, naturally and no1 will say otherwise.

But by introducing a temporary pack, that had such an outcome for their wallets, made them not think with reason, but with greed. They should have anticipated that, by making such an item stay in the marketplace for a lenghtened period of time, this would alter the ingame market mechanics and D&O sources. (Don't think their stupid, they knew this would happen, cause they wanted it to, so players get p-d off(...meh, FW coming out soon, we'll milk this as long as we can.) and it pretty much just the snowball effect from there on.

In order for them to corner the market for real, in PWI's case force it 2 go where they wanted it 2 go, give out Anni mounts etc to stump the current markets that are not affected by their main selling product, and done, all money can only be earned via the ways that they want.

So yes, D&O is the market system, but with the powers that PWI has, they can certainly influence the market in any way that they want it to go. (This is exactly what they did).

Any GM feel free to prove otherwise.
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I agree with OP. Time for a TW system update.

On a slight side note, (and because it's my personal favorite example) anyone remember when they introduced "chest of coins" as a reward to Cube? 1m coins inside, takes a perfect iron hammer to open. So 1m / 5 (gold) = 200k. Which is what gold went to instantly, and stayed there until packs came out. Also instantly rendered the reward as useless. When packs came out, gold went to 300-400k, and after packs became a permanent addition to the boutique, chest of coins was removed.

I see what you did there. Even when hammers are on sale at 50% off, with current gold prices... you'd spend around 2m to get 1m back.

I'm not complaining, I'm just enlightening those that may be unfamiliar in the ways of PWI. b:cute

I actually got one of those chest of coins from something last week. Can't remember what quest or FB it was. I just laughed and NPC'd it thinking that it was some kind of sadistic joke from the PWE devs considering that it did take a 4 to 5 mil (at current gold trade prices) to get 1 mil.

Just a thought for the PWE people, add the perfect hammer to the dragon points rewards so these chests won't be such a joke.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:surrender

Yeah if they didnt seem to mysteriously disable or have problems with the DP page ijs....

Anyways while I do agree we need changes to this system, I don't have much hope in them reverting it back to the old coin system. That would mean suddenly non-cashshopers would *gasp* not even think of touching the O button because with TW pay they can now afford what they need. The pressure to CS is very undeniably there-and for those who CS very little or not at all its been a really rough existence. Either they have to go to extremes to make money (farming/grinding for 6-7+ hours to make up the difference lost in TW pay or, if they never got it, just to keep up with the market) or purchase zen. Free offers? They're really wonky at times and give you nominally small amounts of gold.

Not that Im saying CSing is bad in any way shape or from-but that to keep the game going and being healthy you have to give a reason for non-CSers to stick around as well. Because without them, the CSers no longer have a market for other things and what they would ever need they can just go out and charge zen for. (well except for the herb and mats market seeing as some CSers may not farm and wont but mats form the CS XD).There wouldnt be much an economy to speak of. And those that dont spend now could potentially spend in the future becuase they're happy with the game and how its run. And because the non-CSers are happy theres a more stable player base from which factions can ground themselves and gives reasons for CSers to market goods to the server.

Anyways that's my two cents (have I ever posted something like this before because I feel like Im having dejavu lol) and I really need to eat before I start not making sense.
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I really wish more people on the forum thought in a practical sense like this.

i really wish more people would -actually- have it, than just talk about it.

saying that high gold price is players fault is like saying, that world crysis is bank customers fault.
    Apearenty, blame is on people who took credits, they wasnt able to pay off later and not on banks, who gave credits carelessy (most likely grand corruption involved tho).

ofc, it is not pwe fault. It is not likey they add pack sales all the time and encourage to merchant in official news. Oh, and they care about inflation too.
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    In TW usually small guilds dont participate , since you need to quit your guild then join the big guild for certain time prior doing TW. This does not allow small guilds to grow as much as they could and keep TW only with the big guilds.

IMO the ultimate solutions for TW and small guilds is to allow alliances to happen without people having to quit their guilds to join the main one.

You can have "the troll alliance" (to use a name) formed by several guilds without the members having to quit any of their guilds. They make a join bid and they make a join batle and share the rewards.

Naturally, Alliances are formed and broken overtime, this would allow TW to be interesting.
  • jimburns96
    jimburns96 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

You must realize that PWE and PWI is a business which exists to make money. They are going to do whatever they need to maintain the bottom line while making certain enhancements that alter gameplay in an attempt stay competitive with other MMO's. Changes have been made in the past that enraged people enough to quit the game but new players come to replace them. Those new players are oblivious to all that existed before their 1st days and perceives all that the game is as normal. It's no different now nor will it be any different in the future as players come and go.

I'm confident that PWE has factored a certain percentage of player turnover each time they adjust or modify the game. Any well adjusted business of this type would do so to create a long term outlook and maintain viability and stability of the game and the business. They are going to do what needs done to make money. The packs and sales have worked well for them so they will continue to offer those in the future in some form of moderation.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jimburns96 wrote: »
    You must realize that PWE and PWI is a business which exists to make money. They are going to do whatever they need to maintain the bottom line while making certain enhancements that alter gameplay in an attempt stay competitive with other MMO's. Changes have been made in the past that enraged people enough to quit the game but new players come to replace them. Those new players are oblivious to all that existed before their 1st days and perceives all that the game is as normal. It's no different now nor will it be any different in the future as players come and go.

I'm confident that PWE has factored a certain percentage of player turnover each time they adjust or modify the game. Any well adjusted business of this type would do so to create a long term outlook and maintain viability and stability of the game and the business. They are going to do what needs done to make money. The packs and sales have worked well for them so they will continue to offer those in the future in some form of moderation.

obvious statement vs obvious statement

gotta love those, our debates on forums

oh, and btw - companies bankrupt often. in game industry it is pretty common.

i can expain how it happens even: if game 'evolves' to pure ****, then even, advertising on facebook, may not help.

but, well - i dont know how is pwe's finanacial condition (too well) so i wont write about it maybe..
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    People used to fake bid on Sanctuary; not because of pay, but because TW was competitive. Now that it isn't, there's hardly much reason to squabble over 150 mirages.

So in short.. yes, fake bidding is minimal now, but so is competition. It could have been done differently without nerfing TW pay and a lot of people's motivation for TW. I can farm 150 mirages (2M) in less than 15 minutes...
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    How many of your posts have the words "game", "is", and "dead" in them? I mean, every post that I have seen of yours says that in some way...do you have template for it? b:mischievous

All of them if I can help it. 90% of the threads on this forum can be answered by a statement describing how PWI fails and then ended with a game is dead.
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Most people who were there in those days will justify, if you have the ability to take the map and hold it from the ENTIRE REST OF THE SERVER, (who could, if they wanted to, stop bickering amongst one another and form alliances to defeat said map juggernaut, but refuse to) then you should be allowed to.

I wondered how long it would be before a "sore winner" would drag this out.

Gratz!
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    How many of your posts have the words "game", "is", and "dead" in them? I mean, every post that I have seen of yours says that in some way...do you have template for it? b:mischievous

"The Game"

for 10x other than doing bh and afking in archo. WAS TW. SO in a sense. Yes the game is dead.
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1. A single powerhouse faction now dominates almost every server.
    2. TW is dead on most servers; Archosaur is good only because the powerhouse faction disbanded.

Archosaur had to take down the powerhouse faction dominating the whole map by force. It was almost a server effort. It's the only reason why TW seems to be alive on our server, but that powerhouse faction just reformed under a different name, so our TWs might be fail just like the other servers pretty soon. b:shocked
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Archosaur had to take down the powerhouse faction dominating the whole map by force. It was almost a server effort. It's the only reason why TW seems to be alive on our server, but that powerhouse faction just reformed under a different name, so our TWs might be fail just like the other servers pretty soon. b:shocked

Same happened in Raging Tide. Infamy, the red beast, controls most of map for awhile. Then QQme comes onto the scene, saying they want to defeat the big bad red beast and bring equality to the servers TW map. QQme beats Infamy. Much of Infamy's player base joins QQme. QQme is now the new Infamy.

I'm not complaining about any of the above, just saying that it's how it works.

And I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if every server had this happen at one point or another.
    Harshlands, for example, was being run by Kylin for a long time, but now Zulu is mere weeks from owning the map.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    People used to fake bid on Sanctuary; not because of pay, but because TW was competitive. Now that it isn't, there's hardly much reason to squabble over 150 mirages.

So in short.. yes, fake bidding is minimal now, but so is competition. It could have been done differently without nerfing TW pay and a lot of people's motivation for TW. I can farm 150 mirages (2M) in less than 15 minutes...

Of course, that's not the only reward from winning TW:

You also get the faction "teleport" and/or the level 6 apothecary access. (And, by the way, I absolutely love your faction's policy on level 6 apothecary access. Seriously, that alone adds a lot of fun to playing on Sanctuary.)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    TW scene currently on HT:

Top faction is Enrage, they own the entire map. Second to them is Radiance, but the gap between 1st and 2nd is kind of... noticeable, Radiance v Enrage battles on average last 45 mins in 1v1s.

With the exception of Radiance and somewhat Dominus, another TW faction on HT, any TW faction that does not land a gank with Radiance, will send minimal force (like 5 ppl) to avoid getting banned and not even attempt to fight back.

So yea.....any updates on TW from the Devs, other servers, etc?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

So yea.....any updates on TW from the Devs, other servers, etc?

Even IF they bothered to respond it would more than likely be along the lines of:

"Were still working on it and remember, the expansion with great new content is just around the corner !

Hang in there troopers !"

Next thing you know TW will mean, 5aps isn't allowed into the instance I.e no claws and fists.
    veno's cant summon their pets.
    No aoe's, including Bluebubble.
    Assassin cant use stealth.
    No reflect/reduce damage buffs, I.E veno's and pshy's, Wizzies elemental buffs & plume shell/wings of protection.

and before you can say FML we'll all be running around that TW instance playing tag.

...wait a minute.. that actually sounds like a good challange o.o now that i actually imagine it o.o ...
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So yea.....any updates on TW from the Devs

Gm1 : " Ok guys it's about time we got together the TW info we promised "

GM2 : " TW !!! Is that a new pack ? "

Gm1 : " No it's Territory Wars where two factions fight for land "

Gm2 : " But does it come in a pack ? "

Gm1 : *sighs* " no "

Gm2 : " Oh ok ... So hows them Packers doing this year ? "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Gm1 : " Ok guys it's about time we got together the TW info we promised "

GM2 : " TW !!! Is that a new pack ? "

Gm1 : " No it's Territory Wars where two factions fight for land "

Gm2 : " But does it come in a pack ? "

Gm1 : *sighs* " no "

Gm2 : " Oh ok ... So hows them Packers doing this year ? "

Bit trolly, but it made me laugh.

On topic however, TW's have always been 1 Faction Dominated, because there are no restrictions on map ownage.

The strong will feel weak with smaller faction and move 2 the big faction (Becomes stronger and stronger, turning into the powerhouse)

The opposition turns into the 2nd place holder, but lacks the power to do it alone. Number 3 awakens and joins.

One of the two start 2 get stronger, or the Powerhouse starts 2 get unbalanced due 2 different players, one (starters) want fun, Later joiners want moneys and POWER!! And their ego's can't take a defeat, so if you can;t beat them, join them

So QQ-faction (<-- Giggles at that term) gets them to either disband, or they take the lands back, and become the big boys.

Its a vicious circle this way, "fixing" it by introducing a new blind bidding system with high risk and complete **** as a reward for your effort makes this even less attractive 2 get into challenging TW's.

Fix: Limited amounts of land >.>

Simple why; MULTIPLE factions own the land, so you get multiple choices, multiple #2's kinda deal, so lets say max 5 factions for the entire map, then you get 5 #2's agaisnt each one minimal, this is 10 TW factions that are high end.

instead of 2 or 3 that only grow stronger.

But this is just my view on all this. Take it however you want.
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    My vote for a solution to one guild dominating the entire map would go to unlimited simultaneous wars, instead of the maximum of three that's currently the case. If a guild has 40 territories, let em try defend em against 40 different factions, however small these may be. This should at least result in more or less equal distribution of lands based on the guild's strength.

The strongest guilds will all end up owning land, so there will be a limited amount of real strong guilds attacking your lands (only your neighbours), meaning that the biggest baddest guild will be able to hold quite a few territories still.
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    In TW usually small guilds dont participate , since you need to quit your guild then join the big guild for certain time prior doing TW. This does not allow small guilds to grow as much as they could and keep TW only with the big guilds.

IMO the ultimate solutions for TW and small guilds is to allow alliances to happen without people having to quit their guilds to join the main one.

You can have "the troll alliance" (to use a name) formed by several guilds without the members having to quit any of their guilds. They make a join bid and they make a join batle and share the rewards.

Naturally, Alliances are formed and broken overtime, this would allow TW to be interesting.

I like this idea a lot... Of course, if I were in a faction who controlled the entire map I would probably hate it. b:chuckle But I think this is a great suggestion, it reminds me of the kingdom alliances that were common in Europe in the Middle Ages.
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    My vote for a solution to one guild dominating the entire map would go to unlimited simultaneous wars, instead of the maximum of three that's currently the case. If a guild has 40 territories, let em try defend em against 40 different factions, however small these may be. This should at least result in more or less equal distribution of lands based on the guild's strength.

The strongest guilds will all end up owning land, so there will be a limited amount of real strong guilds attacking your lands (only your neighbours), meaning that the biggest baddest guild will be able to hold quite a few territories still.

well said dude, and i completely agree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Allynna_ - Dreamweaver
    Allynna_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

I'm pretty sure there's no limit to the number of wars, the system just tries to space them out, and never has more than 3 in the same 4 hour time bracket. When Calamity on DW 'disbanded" (or w/e happened), EVERY single territory got war declared on it. Mind you, they wars seem to be staggered to there where no more than 3 per 4 hour period, but seriously, could even a power house faction stop 40 incoming wars, all at different times of the day? Yeah, they could crush some factions, but would the really weather that many wars each weekend?
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I would like to know, what is GM doing in normal time. Every their actions take forever. What they doing? I have big concerns they doing pretty low near to nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]