[No Server Maintenance This Week]

Options

Comments

• AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well... since im broke now i can't go fash crazy,so i can wait little longer b:chuckle
    but im still excited about getting it !b:thanks
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • Pandawoo - Sanctuary
    Pandawoo - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "Licks" pwi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlackRouge - Sanctuary
    BlackRouge - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Next patch is for Genesis so they dont have any intermediate patches for january...

Well how about they work on fixing the problems like rubber-banding? b:puzzled
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey everyone, we will not be having server maintenance this week, so feel free to keep knocking out snowmen to your heart's content (while supplies last!)

Because there is nothing to fix, and the game is bug free. Thanks! b:bye
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yay...more laggy snowfall for another week...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah, the lag sucks. But still a great chance to finish stocking up on chi. And a few other things... And venos shouldn't be complaining too much. Snowmen are good for pets.
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yea, saw the fireworks counted on my DQ rewards too.

Yep, fireworks were on the DQ list until this morning at around 10AM PST, so let's consider it a New Year's Bonus :)

Oh and about the Celestial Fashions, we don't need maintenance to send them out, so don't worry about that. And as was stated before, they will be sent out by the first week of January. January 2012 that is! Jk.
  • LilPinkBunny - Sanctuary
    LilPinkBunny - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think that the snowmen are great we all loved them when they were giving dq points and loved getting the chi, why not just wack them over and over and get chi stones for your soon to be mystic's or seeker's? Instead of whining about the lag. Also everyone quit asking about the Celestial Bard Outfits, they are done through the GM's not through the maintenance so not having the maintenance will not affect it. They said first week of Jan. got 3 days left till the first 7 days are done. Plusssss they are probably super super busy with the new Genesis Exspansion that everyone is raving about some cut some slack you guys. Even if there are some bugs and rubber banding its never gonna all get fixed deal or don't play. Not to be harsh or anything I'm just sayin. I LOVE YOU PWI!!!!b:dirty
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yep, fireworks were on the DQ list until this morning at around 10AM PST, so let's consider it a New Year's Bonus :)

Oh and about the Celestial Fashions, we don't need maintenance to send them out, so don't worry about that. And as was stated before, they will be sent out by the first week of January. January 2012 that is! Jk.

LOL! That was cute and made me giggle.
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey everyone, we will not be having server maintenance this week, so feel free to keep knocking out snowmen to your heart's content (while supplies last!)

NUUUUU!!!! I needed some sleep and now i have to play! b:sad

on a side note all you people complaining bout lag from snowmen in arch need to get better comps :b:chuckle
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • SixXsGirl - Dreamweaver
    SixXsGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

b:sad scared me for a sec there
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

:|....

nnw4fa.jpg
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

You know what - that wouldn't surprise me at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Next patch is for Genesis so they dont have any intermediate patches for january...

This is actually quite believable. Let's see here... Our current game version stands at 456. The earliest patch I got for the beta client is 479-482, 479 being a version with the expansion up and running. Version 501 was the one at launch.

There would be two courses of action here. Either roll it out early with a 4XX version, or don't bother updating the server files until localizing version 501. I hope the former one is true since I have absolutely nothing to do in this game other than stand in arch and talk.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    :|....

nnw4fa.jpg

NOOOOOO kitty don't do it!!!!! b:shocked
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I have no problem mostly because I am stuck on my comp. Owner of the laptop I was using found a crack and went "No comp I need for school" on me. b:chuckle

Anyway, ._. I haven't had a problem with my computer glitching and used to glitch quite a bit.

Rubber-banding can be dealt with by using or getting off your Aerogear, stop being lazy. -,-;

O.O But I like the Celestial Set T~T

Well that is all I got to say for now, enjoy my Sig. :P
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Heya there Frankieraye b:cute

Plz think of us veno's for a battlepack sale to plzz, would be so awesome and many are waiting on it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I WANT MY FASH b:angryb:cry RELEASE IT ALREADY!
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Heya there Frankieraye b:cute

Plz think of us veno's for a battlepack sale to plzz, would be so awesome and many are waiting on it!

._. Think that would be more of a timed event in eh ... April~June. It was on around the time I started.

Would be nice tho, I'd spend the last $40 I have on it until next year. ^ ^
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Since you said "by the first week of January," technically, the fashion is late. However, if you meant by the end of the first week of January, then you still have some time. But, nonetheless, you fail to answer the question that everyone is asking; when will we be receiving it?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Tech the first week of Jan was the 1st. Since it was on a lone Sunday :P

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Week would imply 7 days, or the first full week of.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well that last of what you said is implied more than.

first FULL week of JAN

_
    ._. Dancing with the Stars made me throw up a bit. . . . O.O 90!?

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    More FCC time for me then. Over half way to 104. b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I just want to know if there gonna be sales my bro if it bothering me alot ._.! please?
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • misswebs
    misswebs Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    omg do the ****** maint i cant play my game cuz of the damn snowmen my ping has hit the 2k range and my fps is 1
  • jujubandara
    jujubandara Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Make the snowmen go away b:cry i lag in archo more than i use to....... make them come back another 11months after :p
  • FiDollaYou - Sanctuary
    FiDollaYou - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sethh wrote: »
    I just want to know if there gonna be sales my bro if it bothering me alot ._.! please?

And your sig says:
    No, no, no, no. No more money to PWI until TW and TT back

Nothing important. Just thought those two sentences juxtaposed like that was a bit ironic...

Now back to your irregularly scheduled snowman and fashion whinefest.
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    misswebs wrote: »
    omg do the ****** maint i cant play my game cuz of the damn snowmen my ping has hit the 2k range and my fps is 1
    Make the snowmen go away b:cry i lag in archo more than i use to....... make them come back another 11months after :p

Please see:
    It's done from the GM Console, not related to maintenance in any way whatsoever.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    There brother is annoying them. That has nothing on him. *jedi mind-erase*

Anyways it is doubtful tho, I would like to see a dye sale for Pink at the very least in Feb. (for random pigment as well ^ ^;)