Adopt a raging troll!

qqthem
qqthem Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello there. Today is your special chance to adopt a troll of your very own! Just go to raging tides click on any person you see then press adopt. In a few hours you will have a troll of your very own!!!!! Now this offer is not time limited but if you call now you can get 20 for free!! That's right 20 trolls for the price of 0! Go now.

Side effect: Yelling, raging, trolling, loss of caring

Get a troll today!

Bridges not included
No refunds
Post edited by qqthem on

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Moved to Off-Topic discussions
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Moved to Off-Topic discussions
    Should be in the depths In my opinion, but thats just me. b:shutup
    No offence...
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Should be in the depths In my opinion, but thats just me. b:shutup
    No offence...

I find your lack of SenseofHumor disturbing.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hello there. Today is your special chance to adopt a useless forum thread of your very own! Just go to this thread, then press adopt. In a few hours you will have a useless forum thread of your very own!!!!! Now this offer is not time limited but if you call now you can get 20 for free!! That's right 20 useless forum threads for the price of a gigantic waste of 30 seconds of your time that you will never get back! Go now.

Side effect: Loss of respect

Get a useless forum thread today!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hello there. Today is your special chance to adopt a useless forum thread of your very own! Just go to this thread, then press adopt. In a few hours you will have a useless forum thread of your very own!!!!! Now this offer is not time limited but if you call now you can get 20 for free!! That's right 20 useless forum threads for the price of a gigantic waste of 30 seconds of your time that you will never get back! Go now.

Side effect: Loss of respect

Get a useless forum thread today!

You're on an internet forum, so obviously you have time to spare.b:bye
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I did not say that I didn't have time to spare. o0

Also, on a related note, I'm posting kind of harshly lately. ;/ That's not good. My apologies if I caused offense, but.. really, your name has qq in it, you should have seen this coming. >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well it made me laugh........b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'll take Rawrgh! He's no troll, but I want him!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'll take Rawrgh! He's no troll, but I want him!

lol

rawrgh no troll
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • imprisonedbylove
    imprisonedbylove Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I laughed at all of it ^.^ gotta love RT tho ^.^
    22d782a2-7d3f-4a43-9a33-204dda1f5895_zps7bvlfoxw.png
    A little bm spirit and a little sage heart!