Bh Needs New Rewards

Options
krelianmage
krelianmage Posts: 132 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
About BH 100 rewards...

seriously,

cause when ure at lvl 100 u dont need much exp, so why we would want exp itens like orb of culti... we can use hypers anyway

we dont need anymore chips. chips are worthless nowadays

BHII itens are also useless... rep is cheap as dirty

I request that u give us lvl 100's things that we lvl 100's need. here some sugestions:

Bring back socket stones reward. We are working at our gears at lvl 100, we want more sockets , and since everyone has grade 12 or superior gear, that takes an insane amount of stones to socket, so we would apreciate a lil help.

Maybe gems, a chance to get citrines or garnets.. flawless or immaculates. this would help us shard and get better survivability

Tokens... well, at least to pay our mp/hp... or things like teleport stones or a item that gives a free pass to lunar squad mode

Maybe a chance to get like 10 nirvana keys. so we can do 99 keys quest more often.

Old book pages / pages of fate / misterious pages/ any other pages - we are lvl 100, but we need to get our skills.

Genie Exp cubes - our genies aint lvl 100 yet

plz help me get this topic bumped. try to add some sugestions. who knows, they did change a few things per players request b4, no?
Post edited by krelianmage on

Comments

• cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hmm...and why would they do that when they can make you buy more packs to get those stuff? Giving out such items as bh rewards could potentially mean a drop in pack sales and that is certainly not on their agenda b:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Why i think compared to other PWE games pw had it the most hard when it coming to something what thread starter say . .
    Other games giving many ways to obtain item needed to upgrade & healing daily . .
    It also easier to get semi best equipment while i feel it's like forever on pw . .

Getting the gear is easy but upgrading it is different things < other PWE games
    pw > getting the gear and upgrading it both is not easy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    honestly i am surprised that let 2 mil reward as rare as it is...they don't want you to make cash in game ..they want you use cc to play... proly soon 2mil reward will be replaced with 20 tulipeb:laugh
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The only suggestion I like is gems, and for the love of god make them immaculate. It's bad enough that Nirvana only drops flawless, I don't want to see them for bh rewards too :|
    Also maybe double the amount of subs that come in a sack of ****. That's all my cleric ever gets anyways :|
    Also I like the BHII rewards. I think most people use them for alts anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well new rewards we do need, though with the current market introducing more nirvana keys will shoot that market into the ground as well...

ow wait, thus meaning more zen chargers (Thinking for PWE)

but, hmm....try 2 take the market shiftings and into effect with these kinds of ideas. Secondly, the reason its all screwed is because they implemented so many changes so fast.
    who knows, they did change a few things per players request b4, no?

Euhm....name me 1
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • krelianmage
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hmmm...

Dang... i cant think of any...

Wait, they nerfed bramble per players QQ , no?

And they made the DQ reward stuff..

There , 2 things
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    they also stopped selling pac- oh wait nevermind
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:angryI demand 1mil exp for BH I 990k exp for BH II and 980k exp for BH III for low level bounty!!!
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • krelianmage
    edited January 2011
    Options
    they also stopped selling pac- oh wait nevermind

that is a lie. they brought packs BACK by POPULAR DEMAND!! b:shutup
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Yuh, the overwhelming response from the forums was too much to ignore, they simply had to bring the packs back

damn PWI and their pro sale trolls...
  • _Neve_ - Heavens Tear
    _Neve_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah, the 100 BHs seriously do need new Rewards.

More Mysterious Chips is really the last thing we need.

Pages would be great, im sure hardly any of us really have all our Sage/Demon Skills, and even if so, im sure you have a Alt that doesnt have all yet.

A page every now and there, maybe even the Chance too get a Chrone Page. Same % Chance as Extasy Cards. Id like that lol
    Id like Mysterious Pages and Advanced Mytica Pages alot also though ^^

Immaculate Shards would really be nice also.

But Socket Stones? Idk, have you ever seen anyone actually beeing happy about the 2 Socket Stones FF Reward from the Chest? I havent

And if you want your Genie too level you can either go and do some Warsong or most 100+ lvl Players have enough Spirits anyways actually.

I do like the BH 2 Rewards though, if you have a Account Stash its great for your Alts.

I just really think its time to get rid of Mysterious Chips as BH Reward, or at least make them sellable, even though they arent worth anything anymore anyways
  • krelianmage
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Bh 100 used to give 50 socket stones, not lame 2 socket stones from FCC. They changed it like 1 week b4 i reached 100... b:cry
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    First few times I did BH I got chips. I lol'd a bit. Haven't done a BH since.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

I need to talk with popular and demand . . b:angry
    I want to know how they can make PWI do what they wanted . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I do agree that we need better BH 100 rewards.

The best reward out of the bunch now is the 2 mil.

Mirages are nice now since people are still trying to refine their stuff and will pay 15k+ for them (at least on DW they will).

Sacks of ****...erm, only useful if you still need TT gear, for an alt or otherwise. They sell for 33k, but still, that's nothing compared to what stuff costs.

Mysterious chips...nuff said. Free dice tickets...oooooooh...only useful if you actually do cube since they're worth nothing these days. But but...you can get gold mats right? Sometimes it's just cheaper to buy with coin.

Orb of cultivation...only good if you have a low level alt to eat it. You get more doing an FC run hypered.

I'd love to see socket stones back. It definitely helped back in the day when I was socketing my gear. And I'd love to see shards (dear heavens no freaking amber/sapphire shards!!) too. Immaculates are nice, but I'd settle with a flawless if Nirvana gets a chance to drop higher level shards. Because seriously, why the hell does a 100+ instance drop flawless shards, stuff you put in like grade 7 gear (level 6x npc gear)?

Pages are good too...not so many that it'd flood the market, but maybe 2-3 to make it worth doing BH anymore.

But of course, you do know that we'll see a Genesis pack with +20 vit stones and a 100% chance to get tokens before we see better BH rewards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah, the 100 BHs seriously do need new Rewards.

More Mysterious Chips is really the last thing we need.
    well yeah.. now that they had the chip sale. and you can get an average of 10 chips per cube run. before the chip sale though, i don't think the market was really that flooded with them
    Pages would be great, im sure hardly any of us really have all our Sage/Demon Skills, and even if so, im sure you have a Alt that doesnt have all yet.

A page every now and there, maybe even the Chance too get a Chrone Page. Same % Chance as Extasy Cards. Id like that lol
    Id like Mysterious Pages and Advanced Mytica Pages alot also though ^^
    i bought the barbarian "all skills" tome (approx 50 mil) and chanced a couple random books to get BKI. granted I sold a bit of gold when it first shot up to 760k apiece (really wish id waited till it hit 1 mil though). but, with patience it can be earned through non cash shopping. As per the chrono rewards though, i suppose it wouldnt be too bad a deal. In fact, they could replace the ecstacy cards with chrono's altogether. Less coin would be materialized into the server (good for PWI) and people will be getting something they can either use, or sell off at around the price of 2x ecstacy cards.
    Immaculate Shards would really be nice also.
    Immac's aren't entirely hard to farm honestly. Even if you just buy with tokens you can spend an hour or two in OVS and be able to make one. By the same token, run a full delta and (with todays economy where tome frags are going for 100k + and old book pages go for 300-400k), you can come out with about enough to buy a perfect citrine from AH. But no one really does full delta's anymore since new FC (for leveling) and Nirvy (for coin making).
    But Socket Stones? Idk, have you ever seen anyone actually beeing happy about the 2 Socket Stones FF Reward from the Chest? I havent
    a larger socket stone reward would be nice. i always got ticked off at the measly 2 socket stones from FC. I much prefered an amber/citrine/perfect stones.

my responses in redb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    While were on that subject bh69-79 should get items too b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear
    Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The only thing i would love to see them replace is the Mysterious Chips, seriously, used to be okay with me till dice tickets dropped in price. I can actually see them doing the opposite tho and replace our lovely ecstasy cards. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    About BH 100 rewards...

seriously, ...

Personally, I would much rather they fix the rubber banding bugs.

Anyways, changing quests to fit current market conditions just seems wrong... I think that if you do not like the quest rewards enough, that you should find something else to do.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    How about a chance for 10 event gold :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Personally, I would much rather they fix the rubber banding bugs.

Anyways, changing quests to fit current market conditions just seems wrong... I think that if you do not like the quest rewards enough, that you should find something else to do.

They wont fix rubberbanding ever due to speed **** glitches or until they find a more efficient way of dealing with it. (was it you that said that in another thread or someone else? Can't remember but thats what I heard) Though I hear they started moving the rubberbanding into less used maps such as the TW ma- oh wait who am I kidding everyone TWs what a horrible place to put it b:shutup

At any rate I wouldnt mind them changing up the rewards since the socket stone reward mysteriously vanished, why not tweak some other things. I ususally do BHs becuase 1) they're fun...when I can ever get a squad for Warsong on the stupid server Im on. *shakes head* helped sooo many times w/ Warsong and now when I get there and need it? no one and 2) For the orbs/rep stuff to trade over to my mystic. I never got to buy all the rep non-cashshopped before the sale ended so Im now grinding though BH's making coin on the side and using DP for it. Sucks but I can deal with it.
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yea bh 100 rewards suck like ****, i was getting nuts when i kept getting subs from bhs for more than a week, if there would be an event kill the head hunter id shoot my bullet first .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Packs - problem solved.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I have NEVER gotten ecstasy cards from bh`s yet, mirages are more or less ok, useful in refining, also can sell them now even more expensive since the prices have gone up, but chips are a joke, as well as subs ( most people have no need for them at 100 since they have already tt 99 gear more or less). The bottom line - yes we need something new as rewards. b:angry
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    While were on that subject bh69-79 should get items too b:avoid

Yep, and the items for bh69-79 should be:
    bh1 = 1 sadness card
    bh2 = 2 sadness cards
    bh3 = 4 sadness cards and a chest of coins

b:avoid
  • CJD - Heavens Tear
    CJD - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Socket stones and shards are good suggestions.. Mostly socket stones would be better, shards can be made some how, but the insane amount of socket stones needed for one slot....b:sad :S
    Girls are like phones...
    We love to be held... talked too..
    but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! b:laugh
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    They wont fix rubberbanding ever due to speed **** glitches or until they find a more efficient way of dealing with it. (was it you that said that in another thread or someone else?

I did mention that that was where the rubberbanding came from, yes.

That said, rubber banding lasts for several seconds, possibly several minutes, when it happens (I once let myself rubberband for half an hour before I decided I wanted to play again). And that means that your computer is sitting there, doing nothing useful, during that time, when it could be collecting information about the situation.

So.. what information do they need to fix the rubberbanding problem?

In previous posts, I have read that they need the location where the rubberbanding is happening. But, of course, the server already knows where you are when you rubberband. They also need to know which video card you are using and your driver version, but they could be getting this from your client when you log in. They also need to know when you are rubberbanding, but the game client could easily tell the server when this is happening.

So what they really need is a logging mechanism (and a throttling mechanism to keep the logs from getting too big or taking up too much game resources and causing lag). Note that they do not need to have complete information on all the problems before they start fixing what seem to them to be the most frequently occurring problems.