Cat ear fashion request

Kiruune - Dreamweaver
Kiruune - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
would anyone be able to post a few close up views of the upcoming female cat ear fashion?
Post edited by Kiruune - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If you go to http://www.ecatomb.net they have most of the hairstyles and a close up picture of them. Specifically for the cat ears from the site:

t92.jpg

This link: http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1676922

also has more screenshots.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I... want QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saphios - Harshlands
    Saphios - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    O_O her eyes are freeakky.....b:nosebleed
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2010

b:shocked This char is soooo ugly !!!!
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:shocked This char is soooo ugly !!!!

I agree... Wth is up with the anorexia?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010

It's a signature body type in PWCN. They prefer little skinny girls. b:surrender
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I would love to see these on a normal sized character.. b:shocked
  • BryFoo - Raging Tide
    BryFoo - Raging Tide Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I already have kitteh ears.....how do I get a bunneh tail? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    I already have kitteh ears.....how do I get a bunneh tail? b:thanks

I'm curious to see how that would look on my veno that already has cat ears...

4 ears. b:shocked
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I really, really want these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's a signature body type in PWCN. They prefer little skinny girls. b:surrender

Apparently they preffer aliens

t92.jpg

2219AlienHead.jpg

Conspiracy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalynnex
    crystalynnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010

t92.jpg

2219AlienHead.jpg

Conspiracy?

b:laugh haha that gave me a good laugh...

well i personally dont think the char looks all that bad.. only if she wasn't so pale and frowny and that 3rd eye thing is not doing her any favours either...

on an unrelated note.. i wonder if you can choose the color of the 3rd eye.. O_o this one's red but i've mostly seen green...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ siggy by Susylu - HT

"you can compare alcohol to a woman; she can make you feel so high, or she can make you miserable that it's far beyond everything." -AL
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just found this pic on ecatomb - Cat ears for guys!

hjjunp7wa3ac.png
  • crystalynnex
    crystalynnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the cat ears for guys is actually quite cute xD in fact the entire outfit is pretty cute haha though if you ask me, it looks more wolfish that cat-like

t73g.jpg

^fixed the pic for you relay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ siggy by Susylu - HT

"you can compare alcohol to a woman; she can make you feel so high, or she can make you miserable that it's far beyond everything." -AL
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited December 2010

I third that statement. Even the face is ugly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Conspiracy?

Maybe... but my characters have face shapes like that... I'm not an alien... last time I checked b:avoid
    I third that statement. Even the face is ugly.

You are all so mean lol. It's a style and a design, and i think it's rather cool even if I'd never make my characters that skinny even if given the option. It's how many of the friends I have that go into the fashion industry draw their model figures too for conceptual art.

Then again players on that other server would probably think many of our bigger sized characters are ugly nasty and bulky so b:laugh

Also, I would love that male hair for females. I like it better than the female version. Here's hoping it actually looks like this on my bm if we ever get it:

20aewl1.jpg

and then the cool male version: (couldn't get it to look as good as the other but still like it more)

syxkdl.jpg
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sorry to be so critical but if even as an artist, if I were to draw a character with those proportions I would be called all types of fail... Probably even by Chinese artists...

And Susylu... your character's face is actually cute... all the facial features are in mostly the right spot and not scrunched on the bottom 1/3 of the face.

Anyways, back to the topic. Cat ears? :/ What's the point in having a cat eared veno now? >.< I'm going to get all sorts of **** confused as a venomancer when this comes out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Sorry to be so critical but if even as an artist, if I were to draw a character with those proportions I would be called all types of fail... Probably even by Chinese artists...

And Susylu... your character's face is actually cute... all the facial features are in mostly the right spot and not scrunched on the bottom 1/3 of the face.

Anyways, back to the topic. Cat ears? :/ What's the point in having a cat eared veno now? >.< I'm going to get all sorts of **** confused as a venomancer when this comes out.

Well, it's the artist's choice isn't it? I was talking about artists who already have a solid background and talent in physical human anatomy but still choose to draw in such a way as a style. You don't call those people fail because they CAN draw correct anatomically, but chose not to. Like many comic, manga, and anime artists.

Just saying, the people that make characters like these obviously did it out of their own choice, since they took the time to mod it to look like that. If it's not to people's like, that's fine, it's just some make it sound like they don't know what they're doing and create "monsters" because they're stupid or lack artistic taste.

Anyhoo yeah. I was wondering... Going to have 4 darn ears on one of my venos now >_> I'm hoping it gets covered or something.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone's Christmas eve was as fun as mine b:laugh Been out most the day feeling tired going to sleep b:pleased
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well venos have tails.. ijs

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If you go to http://www.ecatomb.net they have most of the hairstyles and a close up picture of them. Specifically for the cat ears from the site:

t92.jpg

OMG so cute, and the girl looks so good in itb:dirty

Although I personally would make the chin a little more rounded and the lips a little longer and thinerb:cute
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm sooo gonna get this one for my psy!! <3 But somehow the ears look too big for me and they are white... So I guess this set would not look good in any color other than white. b:surrender Oh and the fluffy thing is also white and cannot be dyed. >.>
    Might look good in black too, but the fluffy and the ears will be still white...
  • AlteredFate - Heavens Tear
    AlteredFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm sooo gonna get this one for my psy!! <3 But somehow the ears look too big for me and they are white... So I guess this set would not look good in any color other than white. b:surrender Oh and the fluffy thing is also white and cannot be dyed. >.>
    Might look good in black too, but the fluffy and the ears will be still white...

I've seen screenshots of the whole set in different colors, and think I want to try get a set in black. The white, red, blue, and yellow looked pretty neat too even with the cat ears being white b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i52.tinypic.com/2zsqx50.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Susylu ♥☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♥ Teny
  • WingedCasey - Heavens Tear
    WingedCasey - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Susy how did you get tht on your char on pwi? O.O
    Love is Everything
    ~WingedCasey~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proudly Taken By: Herbalism from Lost City.<3
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Susy how did you get tht on your char on pwi? O.O

Photoshop... b:surrender
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well, it's the artist's choice isn't it? I was talking about artists who already have a solid background and talent in physical human anatomy but still choose to draw in such a way as a style. You don't call those people fail because they CAN draw correct anatomically, but chose not to. Like many comic, manga, and anime artists.
    [/COLOR]

i not calling people fail :O
    but i dislike chars like that (yours isnt alien looking like that Su)
    i dislike drawings like that
    Im not keen on comics or films with proportions like that
    i object to female figures being drawn THAT skinny
    my personal taste? yes. Wrong? not necissarily

re Cat ears like kyna said i forsee many people beign mistaken for venos at least at first.May be one item of head fashion i will not invest in (althoguh anyone who knows me and my obsession with fash know my hubby and me will have at least one pair between us)
    like the body fash though, is deffy on my wish list
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hmmm my initial intention was to have it in white, but if I don't want to spend so much on dyes, the closest to white is cream and also looks great imo. b:chuckleb:chuckle