Zen And Gold..

SaturnSin - Archosaur
SaturnSin - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
So you buy zen,charge to your account,and get gold x.x.. really?That seems great in all but isnt it a lil legit for once a year to get at least 5 gold on a holiday.Or am i wrong i might be but some of us cant afford it like me somewhat but literally?hmph needs improvementb:surrender
Post edited by SaturnSin - Archosaur on

Comments

• Fresh_Aire - Dreamweaver
    Fresh_Aire - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    A LOT of things need improvement in this game.
    ....and if you mention any of them, you will be called a QQer, told to jump off a cliff, and labeled as a ****.

.......and why the hell would you care about gold, you're only level 21. Care when you're a higher level, and can't get anywhere in the game......which according to my watch, should be in about.....oh, 50 levels?
    Once I was a Werebeast named T/\nk.

Now the game is no longer fun. I'm retired.
  • SaturnSin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Hmm seems to me some people might want to buy some stuff when there low levels.. just saying
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hmm seems to me some people might want to buy some stuff when there low levels.. just saying
    Considering that when you buy a game in a store you have to put $20~$60 into the game just to get started, I don't really have a lot of sympathy for the complaint that, "I'm so poor and just starting out, gimme a handout!"

When I was low-level I was grinding for DQ20s and re-selling them for profit, and it took me about a month to figure out how to start generating about $0.50 per day in free Gold without having to grind anymore, and by about 6 months in I was getting $2 per day.

There are tons of others out there doing the exact same things as me, so perhaps instead of complaining about how horrible it is that the mean-old game company isn't giving you enough free handouts in their free-to-play game, maybe you could instead step up to the challenge of using your brain to beat the system.

But then again, complaining and asking for handouts is much easier, I do admit...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You think he won't be able to get anywhere at 7x? Man, you have been retired for a long time...

He's much less likely to get anywhere at 8x, when he would need to buy hypers and mp apoth for fc runs.
    Or maybe he'll be behind by 9x when gear, skills, and weps become insanely expensive.
    But he'll defintly be dead meat by 10X when he needs to get refines and good gear to be considered anything worthwhile.
  • SaturnSin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Well technically i wasn't complaining..But now that you mention it maybe but i know ill have to step up but just saying they can give us a break once in a while dont ya thinkb:surrender
  • SaturnSin - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    Well Heres a link to show you https://billing.perfectworld.com/
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So you buy zen,charge to your account,and get gold x.x.. really?That seems great in all but isnt it a lil legit for once a year to get at least 5 gold on a holiday.Or am i wrong i might be but some of us cant afford it like me somewhat but literally?hmph needs improvementb:surrender

My 10 year old daughter really wanted a two-headed dragon to fly around on. It cost 30 gold. You know what she did? She did chores for weeks until she saved enough and has her shiny fire-breathing mount now. I think she appreciates it more than she would if they "gave" it to her because she couldn't afford it.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My 10 year old daughter really wanted a two-headed dragon to fly around on. It cost 30 gold. You know what she did? She did chores for weeks until she saved enough and has her shiny fire-breathing mount now. I think she appreciates it more than she would if they "gave" it to her because she couldn't afford it.

*applauds your parenting* Even in a game, you should still work for what you get. =)
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~