Sanctuary spawns

Options
lordxionv
lordxionv Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Venomancer
Wheb do the rare pets spawn in sanctuary?

Oh and if you post in Game server time where is the game server time?(ex.GMT-xhrs)
Post edited by lordxionv on

Comments

• Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    There is no fixed time; it's 12 hours after the last tame/kill. AFAIK, the rare pets spawn at server start time, so assuming that's when a horde of bots and campers kills/tames it right away, and every 12 hours thereafter, you can just try to figure out when the last maintenance was finished (maybe look at the forum postings to get an idea when that happened), and assume "about every 12 hours afterwards".

If you want to be sure, find the exact spawn location in some database, be there on time, and wait for the bots/campers to go online.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • lordxionv
    lordxionv Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know its 4:45hrs after the servers have been reset and then every 12 hrs after that.

What i want to know is the CURRENT spawn time for them in sanctuary because i dont know when the servers reset.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    easy trick for guesstimating when the servers last reset: go to the general discussion forum, find the thread discussing the last maintenance shut-down. read through it in reverse order, find the point where people started posting "servers are back up, yay!". it'll be timestamped in west coast non-DST time; you'll need to do some timezone conversions to figure out your own local time from that, but it shouldn't be too hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Last time I checked, the respawn was 8:34 EST.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Neon_Tiger - Heavens Tear
    Neon_Tiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=958272&highlight=find+rare+pets%3F

Here's all the rare pet spawning places... Sorry was unable to post EXACT times. but it shows Spawning hours and levels to tame them. x3 hope it helps.