Missing "Offers for ZEN" Link

frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hi all.

As you are all aware, our portal sites underwent a major face-lift. Unfortunately during the commotion, the link to Offers Page disappeared.

Note that while you can't see the link, the page is still alive and kicking!

It can be found here: http://offers.perfectworld.com

Rest assured the link will be restored in the coming weeks. It will find a new home under the "Billing" drop down menu at the top of the page.

Hang tight and thanks for your patience!

--from the Billing Team
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I didn't know you were on the Billing Team too b:shocked

It'll be kind of nice to be able to get to it from anywhere on the site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I didn't know you were on the Billing Team too b:shocked

It'll be kind of nice to be able to get to it from anywhere on the site.

Ah, I'm not on the Billing team, they just needed to get this message passed along :)
  • Taelara_Moon - Harshlands
    Taelara_Moon - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i think they should have new offers theyt have had the same ones for a long time
  • _Mircea_ - Heavens Tear
    _Mircea_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i think they should have new offers theyt have had the same ones for a long time

you are 100% right
  • shadowpheonix787
    shadowpheonix787 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have a question about the offers page. I have read the fine print, and it says I get Zen for filling out a servey, or taking a quiz. The last 12 I tried, wouldnt give me my quiz results or Zen until I paid for their service, or whatever they were selling. Isnt that false advertising? I mean, I took the quiz and gave them my contact info under the impression that the rules stayed the same since I started, and that was all that was required to get Zen. Have I dont something wrong, or is this happening to more people than just me?
    You dont need a reason to help people...
  • dafta
    dafta Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If i register to usenext for free, 14 days of trial do i have to buy/pay for something to earn zen or i will have zen only if i register for free?
  • Zaraxia - Dreamweaver
    Zaraxia - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I have a question about the offers page. I have read the fine print, and it says I get Zen for filling out a servey, or taking a quiz. The last 12 I tried, wouldnt give me my quiz results or Zen until I paid for their service, or whatever they were selling. Isnt that false advertising? I mean, I took the quiz and gave them my contact info under the impression that the rules stayed the same since I started, and that was all that was required to get Zen. Have I dont something wrong, or is this happening to more people than just me?

I've honestly given up on doing any surveys for awhile because of this right here. I've done about 15 offers, and I got rewards for two of them, simply because I could not complete the rest of them. I either got redirected to a completely different survey when I was supposedly nearing the end, or it asked for me to buy something or complete some other kind of offer just to see my results. A lot of the redirects were for college loans or special programs. If we have to end up doing something more than a survey, filling out personal details, or giving them our email to get our zen, it would be really nice if we were told that from the start instead of AFTER we've spent 10 minutes going through a survey and numerous additional offers.

For example, go to the free offers and scroll down to the "Which Avatar Character are you?" quiz. It says "Zen awarded when you take the quiz". Alright, so I take the quiz. After that, it asks for some personal information. Nothing new there. After that, the customary barrage of optional offers while they're generating the results of your quiz. After skipping about 20 or so of these optional offers, you come to a page for schooling possibilities at ITT Tech. There's no option to "skip" this, there's no where to go. You're stuck there until you fill this out. Fine. I filled it out, and then I got a thank you page and an offer to download a catalogue with additional information. That's it. There's no "continue", there's nothing else to do. I never got to the quiz results. I check by clicking on the missing zen button, and yup, it says that offer was initiated, not completed. So I went through all that for nothing.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    4 necros in a row, homg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Stickies cannot be necro'd b:chuckle
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Shhh >.>
    I didn't notice it was stickied since the first post is now a lie :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The cake is a lie. Have pie instead.
  • Zaraxia - Dreamweaver
    Zaraxia - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hahah. But it really is aggravating to go through an entire survey only to not get anything for it because of something you couldn't control. Couldn't offers be labeled more clearly or not end up being a complete waste of time?
  • Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver
    Crit_Heal - Dreamweaver Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    pls correct the offers that you claim are "free", when I register my phone nr I have to send a text back that costs alot -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Im a troll ;..;b:cute
  • vladdywolfe
    vladdywolfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I don't know if this the area to put this, but here it is. the rewards and time to receive them is starting to make me mad. i have spent countless hours doing this and have gotten nowhere with a lot of them. i had to place a lot of them into review due to the fact that i did complete them and still to no satisfaction. plus there is a lot of them that do not apply to many of us and still we are not able to receive all of our zen. i wish that these matters would be taken seriously and quickly, for many of these offers are miss leading and you will not be accredited for them and your time. as i said about the misleading look at these adds and you will see, where it tells you to place a yes or no spot by the ones you are interested in and it also states optional for these too. when you place no to all since you are not interested in what they have there they turn around and then tell you that you must place yes to at least 2 of them to continue, now tell me if i am wrong that that is misleading.b:angry i wish that it will be taken very seriously and within a quick time frame for we all would like to continue with these as we know they help in the continuation of the spending for the game to run under free.
  • Jerrym - Raging Tide
    Jerrym - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    why is everything so expensive lot of people lost there jobs do to this messed up world economy the owners of pwi should take inconsiderate not to make things so expensive not all are rich this game helps to get away from hardship lots of people are facing right now .... i know this is a business .. but really this game takes so much money to have fun this company is already so rich that's cool and everything now its getting to greedy they need to remember the small or average worker cant afford all the high prices for example to get an ultimate weapon you have to be a millionaire i don't think its fair for all us that are not millionaires ..... kids that play ask mom or pop to buy gold so they are able to get things pwi its all about greed i think you people of the company need to rethink about pricing so we all can enjoy the good-things here on the game well that's all i have to say i ty ty all
  • Jerrym - Raging Tide
    Jerrym - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hi all.

As you are all aware, our portal sites underwent a major face-lift. Unfortunately during the commotion, the link to Offers Page disappeared.

Rest assured the link will be restored in the coming weeks. It will find a new home under the "Billing" drop down menu at the top of the page.

--from the Billing Team

why is everything so expensive lot of people lost there jobs do to this messed up world economy the owners of pwi should take inconsiderate not to make things so expensive not all are rich this game helps to get away from hardship lots of people are facing right now .... i know this is a business .. but really this game takes so much money to have fun this company is already so rich that's cool and everything now its getting to greedy they need to remember the small or average worker cant afford all the high prices for example to get an ultimate weapon you have to be a millionaire i don't think its fair for all us that are not millionaires ..... kids that play ask mom or pop to buy gold so they are able to get things pwi its all about greed i think you people of the company need to rethink about pricing so we all can enjoy the good-things here on the game well that's all i have to say i ty ty all
  • hxjjjyzjtjzhj
    hxjjjyzjtjzhj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    couldn't care less about offers really.
    what is annoing me, is the fact that I can't get to the charge zen screen.
    I can get to "My Account" page but cannot charge zen.
  • shoziku
    shoziku Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I've honestly given up on doing any surveys for awhile because of this right here. I've done about 15 offers, and I got rewards for two of them, simply because I could not complete the rest of them. I either got redirected to a completely different survey when I was supposedly nearing the end, or it asked for me to buy something or complete some other kind of offer just to see my results. A lot of the redirects were for college loans or special programs. If we have to end up doing something more than a survey, filling out personal details, or giving them our email to get our zen, it would be really nice if we were told that from the start instead of AFTER we've spent 10 minutes going through a survey and numerous additional offers.

For example, go to the free offers and scroll down to the "Which Avatar Character are you?" quiz. It says "Zen awarded when you take the quiz". Alright, so I take the quiz. After that, it asks for some personal information. Nothing new there. After that, the customary barrage of optional offers while they're generating the results of your quiz. After skipping about 20 or so of these optional offers, you come to a page for schooling possibilities at ITT Tech. There's no option to "skip" this, there's no where to go. You're stuck there until you fill this out. Fine. I filled it out, and then I got a thank you page and an offer to download a catalogue with additional information. That's it. There's no "continue", there's nothing else to do. I never got to the quiz results. I check by clicking on the missing zen button, and yup, it says that offer was initiated, not completed. So I went through all that for nothing.

I too am having trouble with this and right now it looks like a scam. I did 3 offers and they came through fine. Then I've done like 5 others and none are awarding my Zen like promised. The offers/installations are completing as far as the vendor is concerned but PWI is not updating or acknowleging my part of the bargain.
  • hansbock75
    hansbock75 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yes they have stopped paying once again. What a joke.
  • kalpesh001
    kalpesh001 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Quote]
  • Akame_Iga - Dreamweaver
    Akame_Iga - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hi all.

--from the Billing Team

In other words you guys are fixing the Euro scam by charging Euros to much in Euros?

What about those that already paid to much, will they get any compensation? b:angry
  • tabra
    tabra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:thanks Make free Offers for EStonia -I can't see ney off them :)b:byeb:thanks
  • psyno
    psyno Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I have found this tool that adds unlimited ZEN for Perfect World! http://***********/