[Sanctuary] SanctumRP (Role Play Guild)

Comments

• Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *weekly bumpage* Headed in-game so send a whisper on my main or alt (listed above).
    edited September 2010
    *bumpity* Looking for role-play? Come check us out! b:bye
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *Bump*

I noticed a thread that got necro'ed (and subsequently closed) by people looking for a role playing faction. If you are really into role playing then I would recommend you try this one out. I am not a member of this faction (as I am not big into RP) but I know of it by its excellent reputation, and, unlike so many other RP guilds, this one continues to live on. Even if it means having to switch servers, if you are really into role playing then your best bet is to join us all here in Sanctuary and try contacting SanctumRP.

Anyways, there you are.... my attempt to inform the public and give SanctumRP a free endorsement b:pleased
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for the kind words Raven! b:pleased
    edited October 2010
    *weekly bumpage* Check the first post for more information if you're interested in role-play! b:victory
  • blackthawne
    blackthawne Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hi all,
    I'm actually still just downloading the game but I'm an avid roleplayer, have been on every MMO ive been on, and I forum-RP alot aswell... I'm very interested in joining when its finished!
    edited October 2010
    Hi all,
    I'm actually still just downloading the game but I'm an avid roleplayer, have been on every MMO ive been on, and I forum-RP alot aswell... I'm very interested in joining when its finished!
    I'm just back from a 2-week vacation with no computer access, but hopefully someone else as connected wtih you in-game...

I'm hopping in now so to any others interested in RP, send a whisper to Thelas_Carr or my alt, Aratoamin.

b:bye
  • Luminiah - Sanctuary
    Luminiah - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hi there-

I have just started playing Perfect World, but I have been an avid role player in table top games for years. I have never been in an actual RP guild, but I would love to try it out.

I am still getting caught up on the lore and history of the game world, so if you don't mind a newer player in your midst, and could use a new cleric, let me know. My in game name is Luminiah.
    edited October 2010
    Will try and get a hold of you in-game Luminah! I'm headed in shortly (Friday night EST) for any others interested in RP... likely will be on Thelas_Carr (possibly also on my alt Aratoamin).
  • reverielle
    reverielle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hello. I'm interested in joining your Guild. I'm new to the world, and finding my feet (and wings :) ). Look for me; Reverielle. I will look for you.
    edited November 2010
    Hello and welcome to the guild, Rev! I hope we're what you're looking for, but if not, I hope you do find a place for the type of RP you seek. -_^

I'm headed in-game now (Sat 6-Nov evening EST) for any others interested in RolePlay (RP)... likely will be on Thelas_Carr at first and then on my alt Aratoamin.
    edited November 2010
    *bumptiy* b:pleased
    edited November 2010
    If you're looking for role-play, I'm in-game now (Wed 24-Nov 10:40p EST)... Send me a whisper! b:bye
    edited December 2010
    *Periodic Bumpage* >.>
  • taolene
    taolene Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I would love to join this guild! b:pleased

Edit: Forgot to add. Minhaia is my only character right now on that server. ^^
  • Minhaia - Sanctuary
    Minhaia - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:question

Edit: my post up there
  • hollowtsuki
    hollowtsuki Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hello I'm new to perfect world. I joined not to long ago but my laptop broke befoe i got to play and had to get a new one so i had to redownload it. I work and stuff so im not going to be like all the the time. I was looking around the forems to try to figure what class i would like...when I saw this and was interested.
  • Sorche - Dreamweaver
    Sorche - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hey guys! I'm new to Perfect World (but not gaming :3) and have been playing on Dreamweaver. I ran across this thread while looking for something else and am really happy to see there is role-play alive in the game. So much so that I am about to go make a character on Sanctuary just to check you guys out. Hopefully I can catch one of you guys in game. :3
  • HoneyPott - Archosaur
    HoneyPott - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just like Sorche said above, I'm making a char on Sanc with the sole purpose of checking out your faction. One which integrates RP into the game sounds right up my street. Anyway, I first want to check your forums and then I'll get to making my char, probably another cleric or a veno.

I hope to meet you all soon XD
  • aerilwyn
    aerilwyn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hi! I played perfect world a couple of years ago, and I'm getting back into it. I would really like to join this guild because I love to rp! I don't have a character yet, because I'm still getting the game again, but if you could let me know what I need to do in order to join that would be great!
    edited December 2010
    *bump* Headed in-game now on my alt Aratoamin... (might be on Thelas_Carr at points too)... for those posting, please send me a PM on the Sanctum forums or in-game mail to Thelas_Carr indicating a date/time to meet so we can get you in...
  • RaynaStar - Sanctuary
    RaynaStar - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Good day ^^ I heard about this role playing faction and am REALLY interested in it, the extent of my role play is from drama class from when I was in high school (got honors in that, if that even matters LOL), but I read all the rules and stuff I needed to learn about how to role play from your forum, if anyone could message me in game I would truly appreciate it! I'm really excited about it! I'll be on RaynaStar ready and waiting for the call b:cute
    edited January 2011
    SanctumRP has had an influx of new members but we're always open to new role-players looking for a home on the Sanctuary server. I'm in game now on Thelas_Carr for a few hours so send me a whsiper, or a game mail or a PM on the forums if you're interested.
    edited January 2011
    *bump* See first post for contact details if you're looking for a role-play guild on Sanctuary.
    edited February 2011
    Still looking for a role-player server on PWI? Give us a try! See contact details in first post of this thread. b:bye
    edited February 2011
    Weekly bumpage... b:bye
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Well, I have to say, I am interested in the faction as I love to RP, but I dunno about joining just yet... I love the factions that my characters are currently in so I'd have to create an alt, but I don't know what class I'd like to make

I'd also like to see how you go about RP'n on the game as most of my RP'n experience has been done on forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
    edited February 2011
    Well, I have to say, I am interested in the faction as I love to RP, but I dunno about joining just yet... I love the factions that my characters are currently in so I'd have to create an alt, but I don't know what class I'd like to make

I'd also like to see how you go about RP'n on the game as most of my RP'n experience has been done on forums.
    I'll try to contact you in-game and offer more details or you could check our web-site (linked in first post).

If any others are interested in a RP guild, try and reach me on my main or my alt (Aratoamin) as I'm headed in-game now...
  • Lady_Legacy - Sanctuary
    Lady_Legacy - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Greetings and warm wishes!

Curious to know if this guild still hs some room for some 'ole rp veterans looking for a new home? Was honestly surprised to see an actual RP guild listed, so definitely would like the chance to run with, if possible.

Can usually be found on Lady_Legacy or Nadjina
    edited March 2011
    I'll try and catch up with you in-game Legacy... ^_^