Making money $$$

Options
lordxionv
lordxionv Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Venomancer
Hey im now a lvl 17 veno and when i made the class i heard we make money the fastest. I wanted to know what is a good way for a lvl 17 to make lots of money . Also can you give me some advice on how to make lots of money in the future like what to do as i lvl up to make lots of money.

Post edited by lordxionv on

Comments

• Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Save up, coins.
    Pic up evething u see!
    Sell drgaon quest items and **** XD
    Don't sell stuff like fur-things u can make stuff from. worth alot by sell in AH!
    Don't waste money on skils u don't use, lvl em later if u need em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • lordxionv
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not what i meant. I mean like what should i do to make alot of money quickly(i mean like 100k in a few hrs). Should i farm or what and please be specififc.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lordxionv wrote: »
    Not what i meant. I mean like what should i do to make alot of money quickly(i mean like 100k in a few hrs). Should i farm or what and please be specififc.

Aniella was absolutely right on what she said , Lmao at lvl 17 u want to make lot's of money ??? that isnt easy unless u merchant stuff like low lvl mats and herbs. Do what Aniella said and jsut to let u know 100k in 1 hour is easier at lvl 50k m later u can make even more ...

but for now , lvl up and u can get a high DpS pet like Scorpion wanderer or sawfly to grind quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you want 100k inside a few hours, at level 17? spend those hours leveling instead. you can reach level 30 or so without too much effort, and grinding hay at that level might get you the sort of income you're after.

at a very minimum, you want to reach level 29 for soul transfusion so you can grind endlessly and cheaply. in fact, you probably want to hit 30 for the flyer, to escape by gaining altitude in case you **** up and aggro too much. (and to go straight-line between mines, in case you decide to farm stuff.) venos are grinding machines, but those are the resources we need to keep the machine running, and at level 17 you haven't gained them yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • lordxionv
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you want 100k inside a few hours, at level 17? spend those hours leveling instead. you can reach level 30 or so without too much effort, and grinding hay at that level might get you the sort of income you're after.

at a very minimum, you want to reach level 29 for soul transfusion so you can grind endlessly and cheaply. in fact, you probably want to hit 30 for the flyer, to escape by gaining altitude in case you **** up and aggro too much. (and to go straight-line between mines, in case you decide to farm stuff.) venos are grinding machines, but those are the resources we need to keep the machine running, and at level 17 you haven't gained them yet.

ok thanks ill level instead :D
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well keep all those mats -that u can make gear/wep of, I made like 6m cuz of just sell those in Ah o.o in 3-4days. Also hay -pet food is usefull 2 save up and sell , w u got alot. 30 hay = 600k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • lordxionv
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Thanks for all the helpfulness.
  • XxKibixX - Heavens Tear
    XxKibixX - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's not as easy at a lower level, for me I just tank TT's and farm in hell. So you can make a few mill a day if your not lazy like me.... >.>
  • Sulvain - Dreamweaver
    Sulvain - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well I'm level 20 and I'll offer my advice at my level. For 2 hours in the morning I let me computer rest. But before I set up shot for the night I take about an hour and go hunt down pet eggs I know other veno's want but don't want to tame. Don't go after the glacial walker as everyone sells those. I go after the pets that are kinda wierd like the wolf's to the north of Gate of Antiquity or a few of the sea creatures north of Raging Tide city.

I grab a few dark wanderers and some sirens. You would believe how fast they can sell. Glacial Walkers don't sell that well as everyone is selling them for different prices. No offense to anyone but there are some lazy veno's out there who'd rather pay for an egg then hike it to the area to tame it and that is fine with me.

I was at 17 the other night and I set up my shop in lost city by the pet skill trainer or sometimes in broken bridge village again next to the pet skill trainer. In one night as I was sleeping and dreaming of uberness I awoke to find that every one of my pet eggs had sold netting me a total of 115k. I was really shocked as I know that doesn't happen very much.

So last night I did it again. But managed to snag a white hare rabbit. Set up shop in almost the same place again. I woke this morning to find they had all sold but one. At level 20 I'm sitting at almost 276k I must be lucky as I know some will say that haha. But its worked for me. And I am continuously saving my money. Pick up every mat you see. DO NOT and I repeat do not sell them to a npc. Auctioneer them or put them with your pet shop items. They will sell for alot more than what npc's will give you. I learned that in my old wow days.

Making money is easy at lower levels. Just have to know the curve and put in a little bit of work. Even if 2 of your pet eggs sell for 10k a piece(Dark Wanderers are popular) When you wake up you'll be 20k richer than you were before. May not seem like much but wager the facts...20k in one night vs. no k in 1 night. ;) Think on it.

Making money is my number one thing at lower levels. Figuring the curve and going after it. Money systems are different for each mmo you play so that part is up to you. I've asked questions on here(some dumb) but still asked anyways. Good luck and happy gaming ^^