KeldonWargod - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Have the same problem :'(b:cry
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Anti, it's pretty simple. You have a number in your faction logo, that prevents you from being able to have a faction icon. Here:

Read the faction name rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver
    ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sorry wrong answer.

the number may be a prob but thats not really it

he would still be able to submit he would just be declined.

Me and alot of other ppl have the same issue.

I'm lev 3 leader. fac name is: zerotech

all letters no numbers, same issue.

the problem is their page is busted, the code is broke.

but we get the blame & are told that we need to update IE8, & Firefox & try with add-on's turned off. yet doing this on nearly every web browser there is out will give you the same results. ("I have already tested this")

I have replied to ticket for nearly 5 months with no reply.

I honestly assume my lack of reply is because it has taken so long & nobody wants to acknowledge it is actually there for fear of it making somebody look bad.
    I assume that would be whoever "Support Staff 02" is cause thats who told me it was sent & would take a few weeks back in June 17th 2010

now its Dec

what i here from others posting & have read myself.

GM's say send ticket & supmit that way

& the lucky ppl who get a reply from ticket submit are told to submit via the new busted method.

It's a big horrible cycle of you will never get a logo & we blame you.

I'm starting a new ticket, maybe i will get a reply if it isn't tainted with evidence of epic fail all over it.

Sorry if i seem bitter, going on half a year is way to long to be hearing the same answers & getting no reply from the real tech support ("Ticket submit")
  • AntiRainHerb - Archosaur
    AntiRainHerb - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sorry wrong answer.

the number may be a prob but thats not really it

he would still be able to submit he would just be declined.

Me and alot of other ppl have the same issue.

I'm lev 3 leader. fac name is: zerotech

all letters no numbers, same issue.

the problem is their page is busted, the code is broke.

but we get the blame & are told that we need to update IE8, & Firefox & try with add-on's turned off. yet doing this on nearly every web browser there is out will give you the same results. ("I have already tested this")

I have replied to ticket for nearly 5 months with no reply.

I honestly assume my lack of reply is because it has taken so long & nobody wants to acknowledge it is actually there for fear of it making somebody look bad.
    I assume that would be whoever "Support Staff 02" is cause thats who told me it was sent & would take a few weeks back in June 17th 2010

now its Dec

what i here from others posting & have read myself.

GM's say send ticket & supmit that way

& the lucky ppl who get a reply from ticket submit are told to submit via the new busted method.

It's a big horrible cycle of you will never get a logo & we blame you.

I'm starting a new ticket, maybe i will get a reply if it isn't tainted with evidence of epic fail all over it.

Sorry if i seem bitter, going on half a year is way to long to be hearing the same answers & getting no reply from the real tech support ("Ticket submit")

your both wrong about the number thing becouse i have factions on my server with numbers and over 9 letters with faction logos, and theres even factions out there in my server with things like $ _ - ( ) so i know when people say thats the problem its not true, im guessing from the guy that i am quoting on is probely right. the page is busted.. idk why thow dont u think people should prolly be working on that...
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's a glitch in the PWI system. Submit your logo in a ticket, it will get added. I can CHANGE my logo through that optoin you show, but I can't ADD one, like, I have 12 factions, the ones which already have logos are listed, the ones that do not, are not. Submit a ticket. Good luck
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • Moroulini - Archosaur
    Moroulini - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I 've been having the save issue for a long time..I'm a leader of a lvl 3 faction as well, called ELLINES and i am dissapointed with this problem. The reason i paid 10 millions game coins to upgrade my faction to lvl 3 was the icon option..b:sad
    b:flower SEIZE THE DAY b:flower
  • Moroulini - Archosaur
    Moroulini - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    correction : same* issue i meant ( i keep typing fast and i never look at the keyboard when typing lol) b:chuckle
    b:flower SEIZE THE DAY b:flower
  • Shahiro - Dreamweaver
    Shahiro - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This needs to get fixed.
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You're so impatient you've double-posted. Good one. See my response in your other post.
  • kitsunerod
    kitsunerod Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What program can i use to make a faction logo that has great detail with an invisible background?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I use Gimp for my logo designs.

It' easy, it's free, and it does nearly everything Photoshop will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uchiha_nanao - Raging Tide
    Uchiha_nanao - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I use Gimp for my logo designs.

It' easy, it's free, and it does nearly everything Photoshop will.

Where can i find that Gimp? Plz let me know, ty b:cute
    uchiha_nanao/venomancer lvl95-Leviathan b:pleased
    _Nayra_/Seeker lvl48- Naughty b:cute
  • vuce
    vuce Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Here's a thing to try, transfer faction lead to another account and then transfer it back to you again. This seemed to work for me when I had the same issue.

Hope this helps.

b:pleased
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's a glitch in the PWI system. Submit your logo in a ticket, it will get added. I can CHANGE my logo through that optoin you show, but I can't ADD one, like, I have 12 factions, the ones which already have logos are listed, the ones that do not, are not. Submit a ticket. Good luck
    this is the correct answer. i did the same thing (but i dont own 12 factions, only 1 lol) and they uploaded my logo during the very next maintenance.
    Where can i find that Gimp? Plz let me know, ty b:cute

google is your friend. so is firefox (really it is.. just type gimp into firefox address bar and you go to www.gimp.org).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Still no reply from ticket submit, & started a new ticket.

i will try switching lead to my wifes account & then back to me, to see if that works.

come on pwi 7 months, really!?
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TY Vuce your suggestion worked, posting a new topic on this.
  • vuce
    vuce Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TY Vuce your suggestion worked, posting a new topic on this.

Awesome glad it worked. Lets hope this is a quick fix for all with the same issue.
  • BtheAssasin - Sanctuary
    BtheAssasin - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ok the photos will Explain it all pretty much
    2zqzpys.jpg
    l89b5.jpg

Plz help b:sad

Heres the solution to the problem! I couldnt upload either on the faction icon submission page, so i sent in a ticket about it and the guy told me the problem is that your acoount doesnt recodnize you as the leader or something :/ notice how when u click submit it says u must be the leader of the faction. What you have to do is PASS THE LEAD TO SOMEONE TRUSTWORTHY AND LET THEM PASS IT BACK! this lets the system recodnize you or something and u can use the logo submission pageb:victory it worked for me! if u dont feel comfortable pssing the lead u can request to do it manually through a ticket. Hope this helps! Post back if it works for you too! :)
  • BtheAssasin - Sanctuary
    BtheAssasin - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    vuce wrote: »
    Awesome glad it worked. Lets hope this is a quick fix for all with the same issue.

lol didnt c the post by VUCE xD guess this has already been establishedb:shocked
  • DrJenn - Raging Tide
    DrJenn - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ok the photos will Explain it all pretty much
    2zqzpys.jpg
    l89b5.jpg

Plz help b:sad

I had same problem, i send a ticket and GMs helped me, it's actually easier than u guys think. It's something like leadership bugg o.o all u need to do is pass faction leader to your director and get it back, then the submit page will work :3

Happy Gaming guys! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]