Where's that stone ?

laurusnobila
laurusnobila Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
hi all,

My first post ever, and it's a cry for help... b:surrender

I'm trying to find the inventory expansion stone in the boutique but, after having clicked every possible shop there is in there i still cant find it. In the quest is sais; look under Item but there is no such thing as Item... (no button named Item)
I'm sure i saw those stones in there at one point. Can anyone help me? What am i doing wrong ?

Also, i've tried to buy gold ingame for coins but i cant seem to figure out how it works... some help in that area would be most welcome aswell. I've managed to deposit about 850000 coins in there. How much gold could i get with those coins ?

My only goal is to expand bankslots because i'm a hamster that needs space to hord stuff :)

Most greatfull for your replies from a proud little newbie lvl 36 veno

(Leonadia)
Post edited by laurusnobila on

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    with 850k around 1 gold.

u can expand ur bank twice with some cheap dq items.
    instead of expanding the bank i suggest expanding the inventory.
    both are quite costly for a low-level character.

the stones are in utility>storage i think
  • Leonadia - Dreamweaver
    Leonadia - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    thanks for your reply.

I would definately prefer it if i didnt have to buy gold to create more storage slots.

u say there are ways to expand the slots with cheap dq items, could u tell me where to find those quests ? i've allready been gathering and saving up some dq items but have not found a way to expand my inventory with those, i assume that is through a quest, or is there a different way /

I've only been able to find quests that need stones that need to be bought for gold...

thanks.

Leonadia.
  • Baoxian - Raging Tide
    Baoxian - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You cant expand your Inventory wit the DQ Items, just your Bank.
    You need the Inventory Stone or the Super Inventory Stone, and you can get them
    only from the Botique or from other playerb:surrender
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    btw - the stones are under Utility > Storage

edit: oops didnt notice thanos put that in post. oh well. confirmation ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
    edited December 2010
    u say there are ways to expand the slots with cheap dq items, could u tell me where to find those quests ? i've allready been gathering and saving up some dq items but have not found a way to expand my inventory with those, i assume that is through a quest, or is there a different way /
    I've only been able to find quests that need stones that need to be bought for gold...

first step: trash the quests that require a stone
    then go to the banker, quest related, bank expansion (or something like that)
    then u have 2 options: give him a stone or give him dq.
    choose the dq option, gather the dq and then go to the banker
    u will get 8 more bank slots

the same way u can expand the bank for one more time for 8 more slots
    btw - the stones are under Utility > Storage

edit: oops didnt notice thanos put that in post. oh well. confirmation ;)

i wasnt sure they were there anyway xd
  • Leonadia - Dreamweaver
    Leonadia - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oooh if only i had figured this one out sooner.. *sigh*

but thank you very much ! Had pretty much all the mats stored on an alt, only have to gather a few more element dusts :)

i thought i'd expand the slots on my alt first since the mats are there but she cant take the quest from the banker.. does it only work for one character ?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i thought i'd expand the slots on my alt first since the mats are there but she cant take the quest from the banker.. does it only work for one character ?

it works for as many characters as you wish. however, if you already have some other bank-related quest active on that character, OR if you've already expanded that character's bank by 16 slots or more somehow, then the free expansion quests won't be available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited December 2010
    Oooh if only i had figured this one out sooner.. *sigh*

but thank you very much ! Had pretty much all the mats stored on an alt, only have to gather a few more element dusts :)

yw.

i dont think that there is a level requirement for the quest; try trashing the other quests if any
  • stefffie
    stefffie Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ok i guess i need help, I accepted the first gathering the materials to expand my bank to 24 spaces, i then also accepted the stone quest to expand the bank. The first part i have so my inventory is 24 slots now, a friend got a second quest to make it even bigger but i didn't. I read here to trash the stone quest and take the material one again but it doesn't give any option now. Not to gather new materials and not to do it with that stone you buy with gold, can anyone help me please?