cant get the new mount

LordBaldor - Harshlands
LordBaldor - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
hey well i have 20,000 points from $200 and when i go to get the black tiger mount it will not let me select it. it give me the option to get the first to prizes but when i go over the get prize for black tiger it dosnt turn green and i cant get it when i click on it. is this some kind of glitch? well thanx for the help
Post edited by LordBaldor - Harshlands on

Comments

• Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hey well i have 20,000 points from $200 and when i go to get the black tiger mount it will not let me select it. it give me the option to get the first to prizes but when i go over the get prize for black tiger it dosnt turn green and i cant get it when i click on it. is this some kind of glitch? well thanx for the help

You must make sure your modem is facing East towards Beijing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • LordBaldor - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    plz only replys that help thnx
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    -Rolls eyes-
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Trolled by PWE, thanks for spending. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    plz only replys that help thnx

he was off by distance.... face it west towards Bejing. it's closer
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Shalis - Harshlands
    Shalis - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    try reselecting server/character
    edited December 2010
    ya i have tryed about 5 times. it still seems to not work. i dont realy understand why it will give me other prizes but not tiger. im 100% sure that i have 20,000 pts. i even when on my pve server and check to see if it would be green over get prize and it still wasnt.
  • ereshkigalbm
    ereshkigalbm Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm having the same problem...only first two prizes show up...last two dont and i have over 15000 pts...b:surrender
    edited December 2010
    the the eye rolls plz stop nothing wrong with spending to get a mount u cant get other wise. if you look at my achevments i buy and sell gold with in game cions and i do other merchenting for money yes i cashop somtimes but even with out it i make ok money.

why play for hours to get moeny when 1 hour of over time is over 70 gold. the time it takes me to merchent is even longer then that 1 hour for 70 gold and merchenting takes no time. so you tell me what would u raither do 70 gold a hour or go buying selling gold and other items and farming TT and other caves. also cashopers pay for you to play. if u hate cashopers go find a thead about it

anyways thats the last thing im saying about that plz only answers for the question.
    edited December 2010
    I'm having the same problem...only first two prizes show up...last two dont and i have over 15000 pts...b:surrender

maybe its a glitch hopfully they fix it. glad im not the only one with this problum
  • Shalis - Harshlands
    Shalis - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm not sure then Lord.

I got mine yesterday, i remember it was a little sketchy at first, as just as you my options where grayed out. i refreshed the page and reselected the server/character and then it was ok and i got it immediately in the game upon selecting the tiger.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the the eye rolls plz stop nothing wrong with spending to get a mount u cant get other wise. if you look at my achevments i buy and sell gold with in game cions and i do other merchenting for money yes i cashop somtimes but even with out it i make ok money.

why play for hours to get moeny when 1 hour of over time is over 70 gold. the time it takes me to merchent is even longer then that 1 hour for 70 gold and merchenting takes no time. so you tell me what would u raither do 70 gold a hour or go buying selling gold and other items and farming TT and other caves. also cashopers pay for you to play. if u hate cashopers go find a thead about it

anyways thats the last thing im saying about that plz only answers for the question.

jsut mentioning that actually u can get it in other ways
    edited December 2010
    I'm not sure then Lord.

I got mine yesterday, i remember it was a little sketchy at first, as just as you my options where grayed out. i refreshed the page and reselected the server/character and then it was ok and i got it immediately in the game upon selecting the tiger.

ya yesterday is when i tryed. anyone know where i should go to to talk to someone with pwi so i can get this fixed?
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Even though you might have tried several times, it could just very well be the fact you need to restart your browser.

Are you actually logged in when you try and receive your prize ? -try logging out and shutting the game down and then try it.
    It happened to me occasionally when trying to get the jones blessing.

If that still doesn't help, perhaps sending in a ticket might help. With SS of course.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • ereshkigalbm
    ereshkigalbm Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Try again Baldor. i just got my tiger mount. try restarting ur browser like the guy above me said if it doesnt work =)
    edited December 2010
    Even though you might have tried several times, it could just very well be the fact you need to restart your browser.

Are you actually logged in when you try and receive your prize ? -try logging out and shutting the game down and then try it.
    It happened to me occasionally when trying to get the jones blessing.

If that still doesn't help, perhaps sending in a ticket might help. With SS of course.

good idea i just tryed it i loged out of pw and opened a new window loged it but it still didnt work. iv tryed refeshing the page with alt r and with just re clicking the site but neither work. i guess im just unlucky
    edited December 2010
    i have sent in a ticket to custamer support and if i remember i will tell you how it gose that way if anyone els has this problum it will be abit easyer for them to fix thanx again for all the help guys
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Looking into this right now; is anyone else having this issue?
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    For those of you having issues, what browser are you using?
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i've had rendering issues with the dq rewards page, that might b similar to what some here are seeing; occasionally much of the tables just won't render themselves for some reason, leaving me unable to even see any of the buttons (or item descriptions, for that matter). i'm using recent firefox 3.6.x versions, and have seen it on several values of "x" in that version number. however, i also use a lot of security-increaser plug-ins, like adblock and noscript, and had written it off to that.

i should mention, i do not see these rendering errors every time, nor can i reliably reproduce them. restarting the browser completely does usually make them go away, however.

i've seen even worse rendering errors with core connect, have attributed them to the same cause, and noted they can be cured the same way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.