Lingzi's PvPvE video

Lingzi - Lost City
Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
just making this video for fun, hope u guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixCnLsq8U6A

b:victory b:victory b:victory
Post edited by Lingzi - Lost City on

Comments

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    just making this video for fun, hope u guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixCnLsq8U6A

what a pity...couldn't watch it...b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Itachikun - Lost City
    Itachikun - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol, you call that pvp? It only shows you 1~2 shotting lvl 30-80's. The only exception I saw was Almon, and he looked afk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    wat the eff is with all these haters? i just make this for fun, i wasnt even serious, this vid is recorded n made within 5 hours b:cry
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    dot dot dot...
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Almon - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Was babysitting some stupid little runt who kept nagging at me, so after I killed SolidSnake I went to see what he wanted and when I looked back at the screen, I saw "killed by Lingzi". Was kinda annoying <_<
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well.

people tend to like pvp/pk videos when they show some measure of skill, hence people complement Transcend's videos

Likewise, they tend to dislike videos that display lack of skill. Stealth rpking ppl way lower level with vastly inferior gear doesnt make good material for a video if one expects people to actually like said video.

and one more thing. You said you made this video for fun? What you find so fun about 2 shotting people who have no chance of defending, let alone putting up a real fight? Maybe log of pw and instead shoot fish in a barrel if thats your idea of fun :o just sayin.
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lingzi you are horrible. It just shows how unbalanced this game is if someone as bad as you can still pk people with high attacks per second.

Also why do you keep using earthen rift on single targets? It just makes you look like a ****** b:bye
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol you need 2 spark stealth to kill low levels? b:chuckle

also, what's with all these people making lame "pvp" (or pve even) videos? so far i've seen Transcend's wannabes but you're all doing it wrong, wrong (terrible) music and fights.

b:bye
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • xposed1
    edited December 2010
    Was babysitting some stupid little runt who kept nagging at me, so after I killed SolidSnake I went to see what he wanted and when I looked back at the screen, I saw "killed by Lingzi". Was kinda annoying <_<

This is also kinda amusing seeing how you find it necessary to share an excuse to why you died. Even if that is true its just a game brah.... b:laugh
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    xposed1 wrote: »
    This is also kinda amusing seeing how you find it necessary to share an excuse to why you died. Even if that is true its just a game brah.... b:laugh

Because making an excuse why he died to [x] enhances his e-peen, just like the rest of his guild and other major factions. ^^ b:cute
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited December 2010

OOoo thats another great excuse from Almon,, babysiting....

So we have lag, babysiting, what else Almon??b:laugh
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    wat the fudge is with everyone thinking Transcend's video is way better than all the others? all he does is just kite kite kite n take such a long time to kill his opponents.

mines pure action, the first part u see me 5aps the heck out of my nv bosses, then u see all the compilation of all the earthen rift kills (yes, the video is edited where all earther rifted kills are all put into one part), then the last part u see me aps the hell out of everyone. mine is not boring, u dont see me kite around 1 on 1 n take ages to kill 1 char, mine is very direct, unstealth, kill, stealth back, n i have to prevent myself from being ganked too. look at the death rates in my video, its high as fak n ppl dies constantly, not long fights like Trandsend's.

my vid is like watching an un-boring and climactic football match becos players keep kicking balls into goals, like once in every 5 seconds.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2010

and one more thing. You said you made this video for fun? What you find so fun about 2 shotting people who have no chance of defending, let alone putting up a real fight? Maybe log of pw and instead shoot fish in a barrel if thats your idea of fun :o just sayin.

yes im making this VIDEO for fun, not killing. in its recorded in just few hours and at tat time, n theres not much highbies there to kill.

n u need to first understand what i wrote before u write anything

killing lowbies... i'll admit it, its not fun, killing XuanBac n vietnamxtacyguy is more fun and if i actually do kill them, it giives a sense of great accomplishment.
  • xposed1
    edited December 2010
    wat the fudge is with everyone thinking Transcend's video is way better than all the others? all he does is just kite kite kite n take such a long time to kill his opponents.

mines pure action, the first part u see me 5aps the heck out of my nv bosses, then u see all the compilation of all the earthen rift kills (yes, the video is edited where all earther rifted kills are all put into one part), then the last part u see me aps the hell out of everyone. mine is not boring, u dont see me kite around 1 on 1 n take ages to kill 1 char, mine is very direct, unstealth, kill, stealth back, n i have to prevent myself from being ganked too. look at the death rates in my video, its high as fak n ppl dies constantly, not long fights like Trandsend's.

my vid is like watching an un-boring and climactic football match becos players keep kicking balls into goals, like once in every 5 seconds.

Please god, I hope you are the best troll I have ever seen. Otherwise..... b:surrender
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    good pvp starts when you obviously have a disadvantage in a fight...b:shutup

don't make me post screens of sins who still died to me one on one...b:cute
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Fail.
    ten
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yes im making this VIDEO for fun, not killing. in its recorded in just few hours and at tat time, n theres not much highbies there to kill.

n u need to first understand what i wrote before u write anything

killing lowbies... i'll admit it, its not fun, killing XuanBac n vietnamxtacyguy is more fun and if i actually do kill them, it giives a sense of great accomplishment.

So in the hours it took u to film video u could only find people who would be incredibly easy cheap shots... ._.
    find that a little hard to believe.

and, let me get this straight. You made a video of yourself **** lowbies saying it was made for fun, yet you just now said the act of **** lowbies wasnt the fun, according to you the real wild happy fun time happened with the recording itself? Forgive me, but Thats a bit hard to understand as well .-.

And your videos have high kill action because of the opponents you choose. Again, they display no skill. Just proving how awful unbalanced high aps is. I cant speak for everyone but I like transcends videos because they show skill. The kiting? well as an archer, I too would rather kite, have a longer battle but at least a chance of winning..than stand there and likely get killed in a few hits.

Transcend often fights uneven battles in her videos, showing what a skilled player can do even when the odds are against them. Your video on the other hand, just shows you picking on people who dont stand much chance.

anyway im done
    *runs off in random direction*
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Anyone taking videos of themselves playing a game is auto fail. Regardless of what they do in it.

u dont even know wat u r talking about. go get some evidence to back up yor statement b:bye
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    So in the hours it took u to film video u could only find people who would be incredibly easy cheap shots... ._.
    find that a little hard to believe.

and, let me get this straight. You made a video of yourself **** lowbies saying it was made for fun, yet you just now said the act of **** lowbies wasnt the fun, according to you the real wild happy fun time happened with the recording itself? Forgive me, but Thats a bit hard to understand as well .-.

And your videos have high kill action because of the opponents you choose. Again, they display no skill. Just proving how awful unbalanced high aps is. I cant speak for everyone but I like transcends videos because they show skill. The kiting? well as an archer, I too would rather kite, have a longer battle but at least a chance of winning..than stand there and likely get killed in a few hits.

Transcend often fights uneven battles in her videos, showing what a skilled player can do even when the odds are against them. Your video on the other hand, just shows you picking on people who dont stand much chance.

anyway im done
    *runs off in random direction*

yes, the happy fun part is the making of this video, not the actal gameplay. i make this video to entertain people and i liked all those arguments and discusions comming right after tat. **** lowbies wasnt fun, n i never said it is.

n u said tat my kills displays no skill, that is correct, and i never planned to display my skills anyway, and nor i have any. and i never said i am skillful in PVP.

and transcend's kiting, all archers kite, i never said that achers should not kite. i m just saying that she kite most of the time on her video and that takes away the fun of watching high number of quick kills.

and no, transcend doesnt fight uneven fights, his character is superior to others. look at her fighting DarkPawnz, Kyosukei and cbastor, he out geared everyone. and eventhough nykage slightly outmatched transcend's gears a little, archer is still a class that overpowers baldemasters. it is his class being superior, just kite till your charm ticks and it wil tick again in merely 10 seconds. and look at his fight with gilforin and merespartan, we all know archer overpowered blademasters and meresprtan didnt even have a charm. transcend doesnt fight uneven fights.
  • Almon - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    OOoo thats another great excuse from Almon,, babysiting....

So we have lag, babysiting, what else Almon??b:laugh

Don't you... die in 3 punches to me every time you pop out of stealth? o.o