BAMF under new management!

Tryndal - Heavens Tear
Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Guild Banter
Hey everyone! BAMF us now recruiting. I have gained Leader of BAMF finally. I have always wanted leader of this for a long time and now it has become reality. Its time for some changes for sure! I am looking for active people. I do have 2 Marshal positions (one for daytime "West Coast" and one for night time"East Coast") open and a few Executor positions as well these to be assigned as the same to marshals.

We are currently lvl2 that is soon to change. I am also working on an Icon also which will be submitted for all members to look at and comment.

Im not too savy with making a guild forum,but we do have the new Core Connect system and am willing to assign a position to the person who like to help with a forum wether it be using Core or not. IMO Core would be easier being how it can be easily used with theforums of "the game". Heheheh see what I did there yes you lost "The Game" .

For the time now I will use this forum for recruitting and any banter to be given.b:victory

We will do all the normal everyday things such as FBs, BHs, TTs, FFs and such. We are not here to baby sit you, it is very possible to do your normal quests on your own! Also learn the mechanics of the game dont be affraid to do things with others outside the faction, thats how we all come together as one. And its nice to make frends. I for one have many friends outside of the faction and wish I could get an Friends List extention stone because I meet sooooooo many awesome people. Most of all please enjoy the game thats what games are for. Last but not least please, please no drama, we all have issues in our real lives please dont bring them here, we play games to get away from them.

Alts: If you have an alt/shop that is not in a faction I have an lvl1 alt/shop called the Lonemules just for this. I am trying to rebuild BAMF so I am currently not allowing alts in the main faction. There is only one way to get an alt into the main and that is to become an Officer and then there are restrictions for those also, which will be discussed between Leader and Director.

Leader and Director: first and foremost these are the people you need to speak to before you cause problems with others in or out of the guild. If neither of the two are on then Marshal then Executor.

History: BAMF was created by ___devil___. The person behind the char has been a good friend of mine for a very long time as is for a few others in the faction. We are some of the older gen players that started when PWI first came to the states. We have done many things with the game and experienced many changes along with them and we are still here enjoying PWI regardless of what others say or do. As said by many "Roll with the Punches".

Soo if this is something you would like to be involved in please pm me in game or post here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
Post edited by Tryndal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    bamf.jpg

this is my Idea for Icon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • BleuConQueso - Lost City
    BleuConQueso - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Good luck BAMF, may you recruit well in the upcoming year.

Also, I dig the logo, very NightCrawlerish.
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Good luck BAMF, may you recruit well in the upcoming year.

Also, I dig the logo, very NightCrawlerish.

TY Bleu I am looking forward to it
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    bamf.jpg

this is my Idea for Icon

I resized this image but it is soo small will the letters be more visible in game?

Also if you have an idea for an icon or feeling artistic please feel free to post if
    I like the Icon I will contact youfor permission to use.
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Hello all again. We are still recruiting. I was finally able to submit faction Icon hoping to see it tonight after maintenance.

If your interested please pm me in game "tryndal" or "SerraPaladin"