D-orb sale end date?

Okeano - Harshlands
Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Out of all the sale announcements, the only one I can find about the D-orbs was the Black Friday sale... which "ended" on the 1st. I think the D-orbs came back with the rep sale? But they are not mentioned in the post. So... are the D-orbs going off sale with rep?
Post edited by Okeano - Harshlands on

Comments

• Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Out of all the sale announcements, the only one I can find about the D-orbs was the Black Friday sale... which "ended" on the 1st. I think the D-orbs came back with the rep sale? But they are not mentioned in the post. So... are the D-orbs going off sale with rep?

god i hope so.... if they make it permenant... i'll be QQ at gold prices
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    But gold prices are also high because of the 50 silver packs. As of now D orbs are like 130k even at 15silver. If packs remain and D orbs go off sale, then D orb prices are going to be way too high.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010

High gold prices = no no. Kinda hard to use your shop method with these gold prices.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Yep, they are set to go back to their original price on the 29th along with the Rep stuff, Medals, and a few other things.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yep, they are set to go back to their original price on the 29th along with the Rep stuff, Medals, and a few other things.

Is it like 1:00am 29th or like 10:00pm 29th?
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is it like 1:00am 29th or like 10:00pm 29th?

1:00AM server time
  • Bollojello - Sanctuary
    Bollojello - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2010

So the Rank stuff is staying, but going back to price it was before "emergency maintenance?"
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    What was the "price before"